Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I've started my IC opks today and I'm shocked at how strong the second line is! I normally don't start them until at least cd 11 and normally ov around cd 15 or 16!

I've taken two today as couldn't believe the first one! Its defo not a pos for ov but I cant see the pos test being too far away this month!

X

eek, I wana do one now! that means gd strong eggy (eggies!)

Oooooooo does it really?

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! X

we're both on CD9 again, lol. Im not trying this month tho, cus Id be in the 2ww over my birthday, and Im going to Manchester for the weekend! Good luck everyone!

Check us out being in sync again!!

Have fun in Manchester.

xxx

Yes happy birthday hun and have fun in Manchester.

Quick question, does any one know why you shouldnt use FMU for your OPK?

Hope you all have a lovely day! The weather here is horrible today! x

My OPK's use FMU but thats because its what my monitor uses.

I think its because your surge usually happens during the day.

xxx

Thanks sweetie.

Ive bought 50 cheapy ones this month so may just do a couple per day ha ha!!!

When are you starting your OPKs?

Yeah I would do one morning afternoon and evening if you have plenty so you dont miss it!!

I started POAS today for my monitor and will do until CD17.

xxx

I was talking to my husband the other day about getting a monitor. What one do you use?

If i dont get my BFP this cycle I think I might invest in one. x

I use a persona which is designed for contraception but can be used for TTC aswell.

Its just like a CBFM, same sticks and everything, just alot cheaper!

xx

I can already feel it (very very odd.. maybe soya is working) from my left side this month :) lets hope it's the lucky side!

Well last night we DTD (SMEP not going very well, pretty much BDing every evening) and afterwards used a softcup... It was SO easy and I couldn't feel it at all, just slid in. Left it in overnight and then (TMI coming up) took it out this morning and let's just say it definitely keeps the spermies up there, could see it in the actual cup!
Obviously I don't know if they're gonna work yet, but would reccommend them as they aren't half as scary as they look. I was surprised at how flexible and small they go, will definitely use again as wasn't worrying about everything coming out after going to the toilet/standing up.

I might try some next month in unsucessful this month and you get your BFP 1st times using them.

xxx

Very! I was surprised. There's a thread somewhere about them, a lot of BFPs from first time use.

Magpies, if that happens (which I hope doesn't and we both get BFPs) Whatever I don't use, I'll send to you! They're in individual sealed packets.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->