Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Ooooh that would be fab blousey... how very kind... but like you say lets hope we are both sucessful this month.

xxx

CD13, we :sex: last night and now I'm off to my mums for the weekend so we won't get to again until Sunday which is CD15... Maybe too late, but who knows. I'm not meant to get pregnant anyway but I can still hope :rofl:

CD8 for me so the SMEP commences today!

I go on holiday tomorrow morning ladies so you won't here from me till next Sunday but FX'd that we make our holiday baby!!

Have fun this week for those that are due to O, I'm sending you all LOADS of :dust: xx

No problem Magpies! I reckon we won't need to be doing that though!
Is anyone else just really excited all the time? I can't stop myself from going on the mothercare website and planning what to buy, there's a half price sale on at the moment and I almost bought a crib. Oh dear.
Serene, still a big possibility for you!
X

Oooh squeal! Good luck with SMEP and have a lovely holiday!!

I have been havin cold feet a bit today!! Its mad that this month could be our month.

Ahhh serene the days before Ov are more important that the days after so wouldnt worry too much.

xxx

xxx

Yeah I don't know when I O anyway. I had loads of left ovary pain last night and I have had the odd 26 day cycle so maybe I O'd last night because I was so chilled out?

Talking of excitement, even though I know I'm probably never going to have another baby I have picked the perfect little girls name and it makes me want to cry that I can't use it. To the point I want to steal a baby :( :lol:

Agree been looking through like 50 charts (nothing much else to do today) and they all did it two/three days before ovulation and ended up with BFP, we missed those days last month due to me visiting a friend so this month we are doing it on those days!!

My chart took a massive dive this morning but I did wake up with my mouth open! :haha:

Im starting to get a migrane... argh!! So much to go today aswell.

xxx

What name is it serene or dont you wanna share?? Fair do's if not. I never want to share my names! :haha:

xxx

Nah I'm not sharing this one, every time I do someone uses it :rofl: I'll PM you!

x

My chart took a massive dive this morning but I did wake up with my mouth open! :haha:

Im starting to get a migrane... argh!! So much to go today aswell.

xxx

I used to get horrible migraines all the time. I was on daily preventative meds for 8 or 9 years. Had to stop them when I knew we were going to TTC. I now take 400mg of magnesium citrate a day and it works better than anything I've ever been on before, its just a supplement.

Oooh I will have to have a look at that Bug, thanks!

I currently take sumatriptan but you cant take any of the triptan family if you are/maybe pregnant so I currently only take them before ovulation.

xxx

You never know Serene! What's DD called?
Me and OH have already attempted at choosing names but we disagree a lot.
X

Caitlyn Marie O***** :lol:

The name I liked had the initials EMO so I had to change it!! :rofl: Think we've found the one now though. All I have to do is get pregnant!!! :dohh: What's your DD name?

I love Caitlyn, so so pretty. Awww.
DD's is Poppy Mae. Some people raise an eyebrow but I absolutely love it. :)
X

Pretty! There's a little girl in Caitlyn's Tumble Tots called "Ellie Rae" and written down it looks a little chavvy but when it's said it sounds soooo cute!!

Serene...just had to share with you that not only are we cycle buddies, we DTD last night, AND I am leaving for my Mom's today through Sunday, we we also will be :sex: on Sunday evening. I also feel I will O on Saturday...so I am hoping it will happen. FXed for us!!

Well I thought I would do a test OPK today and completely screwed it up, if there is someone that can't follow clear instructions its me!!

It said to open to pack and take off the strip (or something like that) so I thought you had to peel a strip off the test, not that the strip was the test!! So my first OPK was peeled apart and no use!! It then became apparently I just had to take the bloody thing out the packet and put it in my wee!!

Anyway as suspected it was negative as I am only CD8 but just wanted to see how they work :)

Haha Squeal! Do you have plenty more though?
I did an IC preggo test today, I have no idea why :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->