Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

DH and I have both a girl and boy name picked out, have for about a year. :blush:

Tonight I went to Ikea with my parents and OH, I had terrible stomach cramps really low down. No idea what it was! Well stomach cramps obviously, but don't know what caused this.
X

I hope you are ok blouseybrown may be ovulation?
To be honest I get always strange feeling when I walk in to Ikea lol I use to work there for 6 years :haha:

Haha Butterfly, I dunno how you coped! I get bored halfway round usually; OH bought us a lovely rug though.
I thought it could be OV pains, but I've been having negative tests and aren't due to OV for another 5 or so days! Who knows.
XXXXXXX

Haha Butterfly, I dunno how you coped! I get bored halfway round usually; OH bought us a lovely rug though.
I thought it could be OV pains, but I've been having negative tests and aren't due to OV for another 5 or so days! Who knows.
XXXXXXX

Lets just say I accepted voluntary redundancy ! :winkwink:

Don't blame you Butterfly! Just read your signature and it made me feel really sad, I'm sorry for your loss. Didn't want to read it and then not say anything.
X

Don't blame you Butterfly! Just read your signature and it made me feel really sad, I'm sorry for your loss. Didn't want to read it and then not say anything.
X

Thank you :hugs: I'm trying to keep positive as you can see. I really wish for little healthy baby but not sure how I will cope during pregnancy.

can i join you girls?
i'm on cd5 and have 28 day cycle,we randomly decided to try this month!
i'm scared because i know that if we do i will get pregnant straight away,and i can't believe i'll be going through another pregnancy again - and what if it's twins haha
oohh i might pull out last minute lol but for now i'll probably be ovulating begining of october and testing mid-october.

good luck everyone x

can i join you girls?
i'm on cd5 and have 28 day cycle,we randomly decided to try this month!
i'm scared because i know that if we do i will get pregnant straight away,and i can't believe i'll be going through another pregnancy again - and what if it's twins haha
oohh i might pull out last minute lol but for now i'll probably be ovulating begining of october and testing mid-october.

good luck everyone x

Welcome! Now not sure what to really wish you
Good luck??!! may be little boy this time? :winkwink:

:haha: thank you!
i know i'd love it but i'm scared,my twins are nearly 18 months and i have a 3 year old as well,so a house full of toddlers!
hope this is our month ladies x

mamalove - I am jealous! Sounds like you have a beautiful family! Welcome and good luck.

Welcome Mamalove, i keep secretly wishing for twins.....Good luck........

Good morning!

How is everyone today? I didnt want to get out of bed. Its freezing, brrrrrr.

SMEP plan going well for me so far. DH nearly fell asleep on me yesterday though so I was lucky to get some action out of him, even if it was just 3 minutes :rofl:

Smeps going ok for us but we only started on CD 10 so missed CD 8! I also have my mum coming to stay from CD 13 to 15 so I dont know how we will get around that one!!! Planning to BD on morning of CD 13 miss 14 and the go again CD 15 evening, then 16, 17!!!! FX

Good luck everyone xx

Morning ladies, having a bad day so far. OH not giving up the goods, well, he is but he's finding it a struggle if you get me... He's blaming the pre-seed and that we have to take 'time out' to use it. I just think it's an excuse really. So today we're not really talking, gonna have to come to terms with that it might not happen this month for us now.

Ahhhh no way blousy.

Well DTD last night so still on with SMEP.

Temp chart still a bit crazy. Hope your all good.

Just waiting for the carpet man.

xxx

Hey Magpies and everyone else :hi: , can I join you guys please
Haven't joined before now as I'm trying not to get caught up in too many threads - I spend enough time on here as it is, but ah well, I give in!!!!! :haha:
Just been reading about the SMEP thing on here that some of you guys have been trying this month - I've just realised I've done exactly that, without even realising!!!! :yipee: Fingers crossed it works for me!!! [-o<
Good luck with those October BFP's everyone - :dust:

Hey Magpies and everyone else :hi: , can I join you guys please
Haven't joined before now as I'm trying not to get caught up in too many threads - I spend enough time on here as it is, but ah well, I give in!!!!! :haha:
Just been reading about the SMEP thing on here that some of you guys have been trying this month - I've just realised I've done exactly that, without even realising!!!! :yipee: Fingers crossed it works for me!!! [-o<
Good luck with those October BFP's everyone - :dust:

Hi Caroline - where are you in your cycle?

While I'm not officially trying SMEP, we DTD cd4, cd6, and cd8 (twice). DH definitely like the "no plan" approach. I promised no OPK this cycle - so I'm just going to have to wing it and :sex: everyday when I think I'm oving. Since my cycle has ranged from 27 to 35 days now, that will be a lot of BDing :rofl:

Afternoon girls!! The Witch has left the building, so it's on with SMEP for us too.

How's the preseed going for you lot? are your OH's liking it?

I'm going to be pregnant this month....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->