Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

welcome mamalove and caroline xxx

Sounds like everyone else is getting on well with the SMEP although sorry to hear about your OH problems blousey - hope you guys kiss and make up soon x

Auntbug my OH is like yours so I just haven't told hime htta there is a plan!!! I feel ignorance is bliss although I suspect he wont complain about all the BDing! I gave in a bought some OPKs yesterday although I swore I wasn't going to get 'technical' about the TTC til next year if we weren't pregnant by then but I gave in and bought them so will start them on day12 (I have longer cycles so no point tarting them too soon) However after reading all the recent posts I am a little concerned that I make sure I pee on the right end!

Anyway housework waits for no man (or woman in this case) I am off to scrub our grotty bathroom which is such a glamorous thing to do on a Saturday but we are off to a birthday Ceilidh tonight which is much more exciting

xxx

just checking in to say hi to all! I am at my mom's away from the hubby so no BDing for me today! Hope to DTD tomorrow!! FXed for us all!!

Anyway housework waits for no man (or woman in this case) I am off to scrub our grotty bathroom which is such a glamorous thing to do on a Saturday but we are off to a birthday Ceilidh tonight which is much more exciting

xxx[/QUOTE]

Yea, me too. Cleaning the bathroom and doing the washing. DH taking me to the pub tonight though. It's bee a while so I'm looking forward to it. Is it safe enough to drink?? If I have my way I should be having a good few tonight. lol

Hi Caroline - where are you in your cycle?

While I'm not officially trying SMEP, we DTD cd4, cd6, and cd8 (twice). DH definitely like the "no plan" approach. I promised no OPK this cycle - so I'm just going to have to wing it and :sex: everyday when I think I'm oving. Since my cycle has ranged from 27 to 35 days now, that will be a lot of BDing :rofl:

Hi Auntbug,
I'm 3DPO at the moment... Not really sure when AF would be due as I O'd later than last cycle... but I had an 11 day LP last time, so assuming that's the same AF would be due around 4th Oct... Getting impatient at this 2WW already!!!! :dohh: I desperately want a BFP this month... [-o<
:dust: to all

Ahhh - the 2ww - good luck Caroline. I'm only on CD9, so I have a ways to go.

Raisin - I will usually drink for the very first part of my cycle, the first week or so. When I start hitting the fertile period, I stop. Actually, this is my first day this cycle when I've stopped drinking alcohol, watching caffeine, etc. It's a pretty personal choice, that's just the way I approach it. Hope it helps!

good afternoon all :thumbup: hope everyone is well today!

well i finally got some action outta him last night :happydance:
i'm only on cd10 so it's not so bad, not gonna be any tonight though, gonna have a few drinks a watch a film - and i'm sure my oh isn't the only one who can't get the :spermy: to play ball after a few drinks!!!
should get my peak on the cbfm probably monday or tuesday so gonna :sex: tomorrow night then hold off until the peak hits!

xxx

Yea, me too. Cleaning the bathroom and doing the washing. DH taking me to the pub tonight though. It's bee a while so I'm looking forward to it. Is it safe enough to drink?? If I have my way I should be having a good few tonight. lol[/QUOTE]

sooo pleased I am not the only one having an exciting Saturday! I am planning on having a drinkie tonight too so I am sure it is fine before we ovulate! Then again depends which one of us ends up driving though ...

Hmm something funny happened there I was trying to quote Raisin not myself!!!

I just managed to get a persona for £5 of ebay, but have to wait till next cycle to use it but I am very excited about it :happydance:

We are winging it this cycle too, no temping, no OPKs just :sex: 3 times a week ;) doctor recommended :haha:

Hey girls
SMEP So far so good ! I think I am lucky my OH always ready :happydance:
Done my first OPK and it is negative. I expect to ovulate around 1st October, but we both already keeping away from alcohol and coffee.
x

The OPKs are calling me - I'm so tempted to pick them up when I go shopping today. I promised no OPKs, no testing until 10-16...must.....resist....temptation :muaha:

Thanks Milosmum! Your kinds words mustve done the trick, we went from full blown arguing to some very intense BDing! All is fine and we're back on track.
Hope everyone has a lovely evening. We've been decorating and are now having to sleep on a mattress in the living room! Feels like we're camping out haha.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

thanks for a nice welcome ladies x

oh i so wish my oh would have days where he wouldn't pester me all day every day for some action :haha:
i dont know where he gets the energy from,and poor lad got me as his life-long partner and i wish i could :sex: only when i want to make babies,so every two years i think :rofl:

anywhoo,i don't think i'll be getting opks? or should i? oh god i don't want to becoe obsessed again :haha: i promised myself i wouldn't be bothred if it didn't happen for ages,but i'm already imaptient!

thanks for a nice welcome ladies x

oh i so wish my oh would have days where he wouldn't pester me all day every day for some action :haha:
i dont know where he gets the energy from,and poor lad got me as his life-long partner and i wish i could :sex: only when i want to make babies,so every two years i think :rofl:

anywhoo,i don't think i'll be getting opks? or should i? oh god i don't want to becoe obsessed again :haha: i promised myself i wouldn't be bothred if it didn't happen for ages,but i'm already imaptient!

haha, you sound like us - DH wants to :sex: ALL the time, and me... well, not so much... :haha: I just can't be bothered most of the time!!! :dohh: so I'm REALLY having to make a BIG effort whilst TTC :wacko:

I'm really lucky - my DH and I both pretty much both want :sex: all the time. Every other day is no problem - everyday gets a little tiring after a week or two. But we are having fun :D

Oh, and I broke down and bought OPKs. Couldn't resist. I'll start them on cd13 and see what happens. :wacko:

OPKs are still completely negative for me, is this normal? I think I'm on cycle day 13.
OH has a job interview on Monday, so I think it's been stressing him out a lot, plus we're renovating the house. Does every other day still leave us with a chance?

Morning all :winkwink: Hope everyone is well this morning!

Feeling a bit down in the dumps this morning, well since last night really. No reason tbh just feeling a little emotional :cry:

Don't know if it's the ttc or if i'm just being a typical woman!! Feels like this 2ww will never arrive!!!!

Morning ladies. We had to modify SMEP since I'm traveling today - Tuesday for work. So we swapped out cd9 for cd10 and hopefully I'll have enough energy when I get home Tues night to get back on track for cd12. I'm sure we'll be fine since it's so early in the cycle, but it's a bummer to have to travel on the weekend.

Hope everyone enjoyed their weekends!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->