Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

The weather is so rubbish, I am going to my mum's today with DD, have pre-warned her that I'll be showing up in my pyjamas. :D

Trying to keep my back to the windows!! If you were asking me how I'm feeling then pretty good :) I am not not not symptom spotting this month (no, really...I know, I'm convincing aren't I??). How are you doing?

Good job on the PJs, blousey!! Don't blame you! What I wouldn't give for my PJs and slippers right now. My office is freeeeezing!

xxx

blousey are you going so your mom can look after you, because if i was you thats what i would do:winkwink:
im alright cycle 6 for me which seems foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr but i have got to be possitive. it was my birthday on monday but we couldnt do anything as we were coming back from turkey so my oh is taking me clothes shopping:happydance:

Belated Happy Birthday for Monday! Hope you OH spoils you rotten and you get some good clothes :) Do you need anything in particular, or just whatever takes your fancy? We are going clothes shopping this weekend too as my OH has no warm winter clothes. He hates jumpers as he is a fussy sod and so is still going round in a tshirt, in this weather!!!

xx

thank you hun:hugs:
i havent got a clue really:wacko:, im feeling abit down about it as the last time i wore all my winter clothes i was pregnant so im having a downer:cry:
my oh is like that he doesnt believe in winter clothes and he hates wearing a coat:dohh:

i just thought you are going shopping with a man on a saturday you are a brave lady lol

Good morning ladies - or afternoon for everyone else. Blousy - you can take tylenol and benedryl in the TWW. Benedryl will make you sleepy though, and make sure you're dpo because it dries out all mucus - including cm.

I'm jealous of all of you in the tww - still neg OPK - but we DTD last night anyway just in case.

Sending ya'll some of my Carolina sunshine :flower: At least you're closer to the weekend.

Good morning ladies - or afternoon for everyone else. Blousy - you can take tylenol and benedryl in the TWW. Benedryl will make you sleepy though, and make sure you're dpo because it dries out all mucus - including cm.

I'm jealous of all of you in the tww - still neg OPK - but we DTD last night anyway just in case.

Sending ya'll some of my Carolina sunshine :flower: At least you're closer to the weekend.

morning hun. whats the weather like there???

Jealous of your Carolina sunshine!!!

My OH is ok with coats, scarves and long sleeved tops, he just hates jumpers...apparently they remind him of school *sigh*. doesn't help when they are th eonly thing he can wear over a shirt at work!! He's not too bad to go shopping with, it takes him bloody ages to find something he likes but once he does he's pretty good with swift trying & buying, and he is also quite good at taking direction about what suits him, what doesn't and what he should try even if he is prejudiced against it!! Plus, he's always willing to buy me coffee (and cakes!) if I start flagging! Just hope it doesn't rain...shopping in the rain is miserable.

xxx

you should go shopping with my oh, you would kill him he is a pain in the backside i could kill him:growlmad:
keith said if im a good girl he might buy me a greggs arnt i a lucky girl.
the thing is he isnt even back from work yet and we have to pick rian up from school at 3.10:growlmad:

Hey, don't knock a Greggs! It's better than nothing :D Uh-oh...hope he is home soon or there'll be no time for shopping! Maybe convince him to go tomorrow instead?

xxx

It's actually finally cooled off here. It should only be 77F/25C today. We had about 4 months where it really didn't dip below 90F/32C -it was a HOT summer!

But I'm just starting my work day and you ladies are starting the weekend - so I'm jealous too. Hoping for my +OPK this weekend so I can join you in the TWW.

Wow! So jealous of your temperatures! When I visited the States it was late October and was 28 degrees in the first place we were in (Vegas) and 34 in the second place (Death Valley) and then we came home to pissing rain and minus temperatures. It was horrible! I miss America so much!

xxx

well still no +OPK :nope: I test when I go home for lunch :blush:

CD15, so I may be in for another long cycle. Hopefully I'll OV this weekend with plenty of time for :sex:

Hay girls, hope you all have a fab weekend.

I got my defo pos on an opk today so that's fab. This week we DTD mon, wed, thurs and today so hopefully that's enough. Can't do tomorrow but maybe sunday, might be too late then though!

Fingers crossed for us all.

X

Quick question though, I haven't had any EWCM since wed! Does that matter! I only had a tiny bit, just that evening. We have been using conceive plus though! X

I haven't got a clue Hun, whoooooo to poss opk

Thanks hun! Oh well! Ill just have to wait and see what happens! Thanks anyway x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->