Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

well i don't think it will be this month for me :(
i didn't peak on my clearblue fertility monitor yet, i'm on cd15 today and last month it happened on cd13 :(

Ive just done my third ov test of the day and this one is the darkest so far, i cant quite work out if its as dark as the control line or not but im going to DTD anyway! My hubs doesnt think its as dark but I think hes just trying to get out of DTD as I rekon hes a bit exhausted ha ha xx

i'm not gonna be dtd tonight, gonna wait and see if i get a peak tomorrow and go for it then. don't wanna wait the swimmers tonight lol!

I need some PMA guys...I just feel like it's never gonna happen. So many people are getting pregnant, some by mistake, some woh have only been trying a few weeks.

Please give me some positive words of wisdom :(

Keep forgetting to do my opks, but I'm behind you lot cos I was late last month.

xxx

I need some PMA guys...I just feel like it's never gonna happen. So many people are getting pregnant, some by mistake, some woh have only been trying a few weeks.

Keep forgetting to do my opks, but I'm behind you lot cos I was late last month.

xxx

What to say...

Good things come to those who wait :flower:

And I am being a very very patient girl.

xxx

I know how you feel aileymouse. Even the nurse I saw yesterday was 4 mo pregnant! I'm not far ahead of you, CD14 of a ???? cycle. Could be 28, could be 35, who knows. Still no + OPK

What else can we do but keep trying and smiling :flower: Hopefully we both get our :bfp: this month.

:dust: for everyone!

Morning gorgeous girlies! Sooo I think I'm about 1/2DPO, getting negative OPKs for sure. DTD last night, realised it's SO much better if we leave a day in between. Actually had fun.
Woke up this morning and I had the worst cold, I'm sat with a vics inhaler up my nose as I type this, it looks like I'm sniffing a tampon.
Does anyone know if it's safe to take meds during the TTW? I have an epic headache that needs destroying with cocodamol, I don't wanna risk anything though.
And to think, I was drinking heavily every weekend up to ten weeks when I pregnant with DD (didn't find out untill then) :\

CD 16....... I GOT A PEAK YAY :happydance::happydance:
Thought it was never gonna happen!!!!!!

Ok, so dtd tonight & sunday, that should have me covered, shouldn't it?

Awwww blousy, not good :nope: I've been feeling like i'm coming down with something the last couple of weeks, just wish it would come on so it can be over and done with!!!

YAAAY Emma, sounds like you should be covered. Fingers crossed for you honey.
Yeah this cold has taken a while to come out, it sucks. I feel like my head is gonna fall off :(

YAAAY Emma, sounds like you should be covered. Fingers crossed for you honey.
Yeah this cold has taken a while to come out, it sucks. I feel like my head is gonna fall off :(

Well if it's any consolation, i'm almost pretty certain that your head won't actually fall off :haha: Hope your gonna take things nice and easy for the day and keep well wrapped up! As much as i love the run up to Christmas time, i dread it too cuz i'm constantly sick with colds and flu's - and if i get my bfp between now and then i won't even be able to take anything for it!! It would be more than worth it though :winkwink:

I've just glugged some of DDs baby calpol! Surely that'll be alright, haha.

morning ladies. how are you doin:hugs:

have you still got a cold hun:nope::hugs:
im alright 1dpo today for me so its going to be a long 2 weeks:growlmad:
we didnt get to bd last night as we were both sooo tired, and now i just feel guilt like what if:nope:
have you done enough bding???

I'm about 1dpo too, think my ticker is slightly off. We DTD last night, missed yesterday and did it the day before that and the 6 days prior. So I think we've done all we can now!
FX'd for us all this month.
When you gonna test Cla?
xx

Morning ladies! Sorry to hear you are poorly, blousey :hugs:

3dpo here and already the TWW seems interminably long!! In a pretty good mood though as it's Friiiiiiiiiidaaaaaay, yesterday was payday and we did some sneaky BD'ing this morning! Excellent start to the day! Just a shame is is dark and wet though, wish to be at home in bed with movies, hot chocolate and crumpets!!

xxx

isnt this weather depresing, why does it always have to rain:growlmad:

ugh I know, cla. The dark, grey weather really gets me down. Trying to ignore it today though, which isn't easy as I sit next to a wall of windows!!

xxx

i bet thats horrible all you can see is rain:growlmad:
how are you feeling???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back