Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Fair point Caroline...I forgot about that! I'm pretty sure WifeyS isn't temping though so no way to know for sure. I see you're in Cardiff? That's my hometown! Whereabouts do you live?

xxx

I'm in Whitchurch, where abouts are you from? :flower:

I was born in Llantrisant, so outside Cardiff but lived in St Fagans in later years and went to school at Kings Monkton in Cardiff and college at St David's in Penylan :) Haven't been back to Cardiff for about 4 years now and starting to feel a bit homesick! I hear the city centre has been pretty thoroughly overhauled?

xxx

afternoon ladies:hugs:
hows everybody doing xxx

I was born in Llantrisant, so outside Cardiff but lived in St Fagans in later years and went to school at Kings Monkton in Cardiff and college at St David's in Penylan :) Haven't been back to Cardiff for about 4 years now and starting to feel a bit homesick! I hear the city centre has been pretty thoroughly overhauled?

xxx

God yeah, if it's been years since you were here you probably wouldn't recognise the place!!! How old are you hun (if you don't mind me asking :winkwink:) it's just that virtually everyone I was in school with went to St David's (went to Corpus Christi RC high school). I went to Glan Hafren so I could study Dance though :happydance: I'm 31 btw x

In that case I must definitely come back and have a look round! I'm 26 so unlikely we'd have any mutual acquaintances but would be weird if we did :)

xx

ohh tww is even worse :wacko:
last time i started testing at 1dpo :haha:

That's nothing, I tested before I even ovulated... :wacko:

:rofl::rofl:

another negative opk today,just realised i love testing :haha:it doesnt matter wether it's negative or positive or pg or opk,as long as its a test and you have 30 second before you start squinting and looking for a line.
i should do it more often :rofl:

ohh tww is even worse :wacko:
last time i started testing at 1dpo :haha:

That's nothing, I tested before I even ovulated... :wacko:

:rofl::rofl:

another negative opk today,just realised i love testing :haha:it doesnt matter wether it's negative or positive or pg or opk,as long as its a test and you have 30 second before you start squinting and looking for a line.
i should do it more often :rofl:

:rofl: I kinda enjoy it too :rofl: Yes do it more often. I'm dying to badly to pee on one :haha:

I agree, ill pee on anything that will turn pink lol x

thats what im like, i love seeing two lines. i hate it when the lines dissapear on my opks, how sad does that make me:dohh:

Still no pos opk although had ewcm last night so we dtd anyway!

Going to go again tonight and tomorrow morning but then we have lots of family staying over at our house this weekend so we won't get a chance to dtd again until sunday night! I hope we don't miss it! X

Get it all in before they come and stay with you lol
Hopefully you have done it xx

I just had a reading from Gail which almost matched my reading from Jenny!

How very exciting :happydance::happydance:

And i don't even belive in all that stuff but it's definatly lifted my spirits!!

Oh what did Gail say.
I had a reading off her last month and I couldn't believe what she said

She said that October was very highlighted (jenny predicted october btw) and i'd get a positive test early to mid november. Said it would be a girl then in July 2012 i'd have a boy - everything would be well for me and baby.
what she say for you?

She said she could sense Iam worrying I won't get pregnant again. But she sees October/November and it will be a boy and he will weigh 9lb. And a girl In 2014. I haven't told my oh about the 2014 baby he would have an heart attack lol

Hey Guys
Im New and Im Testing Soon Aswell
Ive Got The Symptoms (Sore Breasts, Tiredness, Peeeing Alot)
So Fingers Crossed , Im With You Girlies
xxx

haha cla....i haven't told my oh about doing the readings in the first place, he'd think i'd finally lost the plot!!!

I haven't told him either because he will go mad for wasting money. So it's our little secret lol :winkwink:

very naughty haha!!
well, according to them, we're getting our bfp's very very soon!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->