Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

I would guess it was Saturday Squeal :)
From the sounds of it you did plenty of BDing! Welcome back
XX

Arrrrrggghhhhh, Ive still got some EWCM today! Does this mean I havent even ovulated yet?

Im so confused........

Sometimes I mistake sperm for EWCM, seems to have the same conistency. DTD recently Wifey?
X

I would guess it was Saturday Squeal :)
From the sounds of it you did plenty of BDing! Welcome back
XX

We did, I got a bit obsessive and was like right, we're going to do it every day from about Tuesday I think it was! If I O Saturday and we BD Friday do you think I still have a chance? We just BD now, I needed to feel a bit more positive with having not BD yesterday.

course you do squel, them little swimmers live for up to 3 days inside you so it's all good :)
god, looking at how much some of you's bd'd this month, i'm not feeling all that confident lol!!! we only done it twice this week :( , although once was when i ov'd :)

Thanks Emma, I hope you're right, it would be SO perfect.

Btw, for those of you who don't know, my OH proposed to me while on holiday :D

Congrats Hun xxx

Wow - that's fantastic! So happy for you :happydance::happydance:

Looks like you DTD plenty to catch that egg. fx :dust:

My OPKs are getting darker, but still not a + yet, although I'm pretty sure I had OV pains last night. We DTD, so if I was we're covered. DH also tried to wake me up at 2:30 am for :sex: again, but I'm pretty grumpy when I'm sleeping. We've done pretty well on SMEP, only missed CD12 due to a UTI, and I know I didn't OV that early!

It would be so perfect for you Squeal to get engaged and get you :bfp: in the same month :D

Congratulations Squeal - lovely news about your engagement xxx

Sounds like everyone else is getting lots of +POPKs and pleanty BDing in.

I have had 2 really late nights due to work so totally fallen off the bandwagon for the SMEP but my OPs are only now starting to show a really faint line so hopefully ovulation is still to come and we can get back on track. NO ovulation pains yet either which were relaly strong last month an if aI go by my longest cycles then ovulation will be around Wednesday!

xxx

Arrrrrggghhhhh, Ive still got some EWCM today! Does this mean I havent even ovulated yet?

Im so confused........

Sometimes I mistake sperm for EWCM, seems to have the same conistency. DTD recently Wifey?
X

Thanks hun. Well we DTD Mon, Wed, Thurs and Fri this week (got a pos OV test on Fri) I had some EWCM on Wed non on the Thurs and Fri but then seems im getting more yesterday and today!

Its all soo confusing - driving me mad.

My husband had a few drinks last night so I doubt very much that he will be in the mood to DTD today - even if i beg lol x

Congratulations on your engagement hun! Let me know if you need any wedding planning tips as Im a wedding planner x

Congratulations on your engagement hun! Let me know if you need any wedding planning tips as Im a wedding planner x

Thanks very much, I shall bear you in mind, think we plan to get married in two years. Need to get saving now!

isnt this weather sooooooooo horrible:growlmad:

Well this is disappointing :( Just did an OPK and it is lighter than yesterday. Did I miss it? I swear I had OV pains last night, but the stick is going in the wrong direction. :growlmad:

Hi all,
Well, I got a BFN today :cry:
If I have the same length LP as last month, AF would be due tomorrow - but who knows :shrug: I guess my body is still messed up since I came off BCP so AF could come later, or could still come tomorrow even though I've had no spotting or AF cramps as usual...
BUT, I'm trying to not get too down yet... I'm still in with a chance right?!?! [-o<

you arnt out hun untill the witch shows:hugs:

well..i did another opk and it IS a bit darker,looks like it could be positive tomorrow night maybe?

caroline,you're not out until af shows! you're only 11dpo

Hi all,
Well, I got a BFN today :cry:
If I have the same length LP as last month, AF would be due tomorrow - but who knows :shrug: I guess my body is still messed up since I came off BCP so AF could come later, or could still come tomorrow even though I've had no spotting or AF cramps as usual...
BUT, I'm trying to not get too down yet... I'm still in with a chance right?!?! [-o<

Sorry to hear that hun but its not over yet i didnt get mine when i was pg before until 13dpo

xxx

Hi girls

Well i'm meant to be oving today but dont think so - i dont think i'm destined to know when i ov this month as the tesco opk looked poss, the clearblue had no smiley face and my persona decided to not work today - sigh
But the same as caroline my cycles are still messed up since coming off the pill

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->