Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

im alright ive just got really bad in intergestion and its doing my head in:growlmad:
what have you been up too and have you got any symtoms????

I have no symptoms. Not one! Which is probably a good thing since I'm not meant to be pregnant this month... :lol:

No syptoms for me at all! Had EWCM over the weekend and a pos OPK last night so i actually think we missed out this month all together! All that SMEP for nothing! Im mad!

Anyway, to make myself feel better im going to buy a BBT kit from ebay - does anyone know if its important to have the 4 Digits or is 2 Digits ok?

x

You need to have 4 digits, 2 decimal places (so xx.xx) otherwise it's not accurate enough. I got mine here

xxx

i tried temping and i just couldnt do it. i might give it another go and see what happens

Thanks hun.......Im going to buy some of the Clear Blue Digitak Ov Tests also and am bidding on a Persona!

See im a crazy lady - but if I buy all these things it just makes me feel better ha ha x

Good luck with the CB's and the Persona :) I use cheapy internet Ov tests but I know Magpies uses a Persona and loves it.

xxx

i use one step ones off ebay and i have never had any trouble with them. and plus they are really cheap:thumbup:

Lets hope we both get our BFP then! When are you testing? I'm unsure, I don't want to do it too early and be disapointed. I think I might try hold out until the 14th, that way I should be 13 DPO or there abouts.

I think I am just going to wait for AF, as I can't stand the disapointment.
Not really sure when AF is due cos I was a week late last month. So I'm just gonna wait and see.:winkwink:

Heartburn city STILL over here :(
Had a mini flapjack and it's killed me.
*Waves to cla and wifey*

X

Morning Blousey

Ive been really ill over the weekend, was sick yesterday and had a bad tummy - my mother in law felt the same, so im guessing its something we ate or a bug.

Im still feeling sick today but not actually been sick. Im so tired too - I think this is all down to the bug so cant really count it as a symptom ha ha

I always have heartburn, I always have sore boobs, I'm always gassy, and I always get migranes...

The only thing I have every time I'm pregnant is that I'm sick from 11dpo. So until then I have NO idea!! :(

we are all like mad women with this 2ww:dohh:and we say we wont do it:haha:

I said I woudn't symptom spot this time! Haha.
Feeling really hopeful this month!!
I want us all to get BFPs so so much.

i was just wondering what makes you feel so possitive that you have done it??
i wish i was like that:nope:
as anybody been checking up there:haha:

It would be awesome if we could all be bump buddies! I want BFPs for everyone this month!! Not sure if I'm feeling hopeful this month or not....trying to give it time! I can do a FRER any time from Friday but I am going to try to wait as long as possible!

xxx

Well I just won a BBT kit on ebay for £2.99 - not bad. It includes a chart and an email with instructions etc......

I wont be able to start charting for real until cycle day one but might have a play about with it until then - hopefully wont even need it but just have a feeling we messed up this month and missed ov.

I wish i was 13 dpo already ha ha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->