Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

Thanks girls... it's just so hard staying positive isn't it!!!

Aaaaw angie, how confusing!!!! Maybe it's not such a good idea to test for ov with so many different tests? It's only gonna end up confusing you... I guess if you don't know, the only thing to do is just BD everyday, haha! I feel worn out just thinking about that though :wacko:
GL hun x

Thanks girls... it's just so hard staying positive isn't it!!!

Aaaaw angie, how confusing!!!! Maybe it's not such a good idea to test for ov with so many different tests? It's only gonna end up confusing you... I guess if you don't know, the only thing to do is just BD everyday, haha! I feel worn out just thinking about that though :wacko:
GL hun x

I do because i like to know for sure as rus has such a low sex drive and i can manage him to dtd a few days around ov
Like i say maybe i'm not meant to know this month i just hope dtd yesterday morning is enough to cover it :nope:

xxx

I got a very faint line on my opk today. didn't test yesterday as I was at a friends wedding all day. So I think I will start ovulating soon.

Have some good ewcm (tmi?) this morning too.

BD'ing tonight ;)

xxx

I must be the only person that doesn't bother checking CM, I just can't be bothered. BD regularly, OPKs and pre-seed will do me just fine! I'm feeling quite relaxed about the TWW now for some reason, it should fly by I hope.

ha, i don't really check unless it's there iykwim?

I too am feeling qute relaxed about the tww :)

Lets hope we both get our BFP then! When are you testing? I'm unsure, I don't want to do it too early and be disapointed. I think I might try hold out until the 14th, that way I should be 13 DPO or there abouts.

I believe I've gotten my BFP early!!! I am not sure about uploading pics on here...because its just not too nice...but we'll just say for now its BFP!

I could be as much as 8 dpo....I can update a pic...I have one from this morning which was FLYING BFP now this one tonight is like barely there? but its there in person LOL

First one is from this morning....2nd one from tonight and 3rd is same test just an inverted pic...you can barely see the one I took later this afternoon :(:blush::nope:

Attachments

• isthisBFPjpg.jpg
    isthisBFPjpg.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Number2.jpg
    Number2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Number2invert.jpg
    Number2invert.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 10
is there just supposed to be a second blue line, or a + sign? What kind of tests are they?

They are just a // test! No + needed...they first one is Walgreen test 2nd is Walmart Test....

Hi all, I am new to this site but i am addicted to looking up baby info and reading/viewing other people's journeys. This is only our second month trying for a baby.. (will be our first baby) I can usually tell when I ovulate and I believe it was around Sept. 26th (same as last month) so I am currently 7 DPO. I wish that I would notice something that would give me a sign of being pregnant but I don't really notice anything out of the ordinary except that my PMS cramps seem to have started sooner than normal and are stronger than usual, but this could just be due to me paying closer attention to my body. I plan to go out and buy some cheap dollar store tests tomorrow and test in about 4 or 5 days. If I am pregnant this month, it would by far be the best birthday present EVER.. my bday is on OCT 12, so I should know by then if there is a baby growing in me or not!! Fingers crossed and baby dust to all of the fellow TWWers.

Andrea (about to turn 25)
Kentucky

I could be as much as 8 dpo....I can update a pic...I have one from this morning which was FLYING BFP now this one tonight is like barely there? but its there in person LOL

First one is from this morning....2nd one from tonight and 3rd is same test just an inverted pic...you can barely see the one I took later this afternoon :(:blush::nope:

If it's just a line that's meant to be there then then there is definatly something on that first test andrea....!!!!!
Congrats :happydance::happydance: Hopefully you've gotten a stronger line this morning!!!!

Fx'ed for you Andrea, how exciting! Keep on testing! The afternoon pee mightve been more diluted hence not showing as strongly as the first one. I hope this is start of BFP's for us all.

Welcome babyeperson, this site is fab for information, support and being able to be as crazy and irrational as you like!

Well ladies, I'm having a truck load of symptoms! Yesterday my BBS were so heavy and painful (never get this before, during or after AF) they're covered in veins (sexy) and my nips are extra sensitive. I couldn't/can't stop eating (nothing new there then...) keep getting cramps and throbbing pains to the middle and right side of my lower abdomen. This morning I was woken at 4am with heartburn which is still continuing, it feels like radiation or something!
OH reckons my BBS are huge and has now forgotten how to make eye contact and seems to be only able to stare in one direction. I think this happened last month too, so not taking it as a sign.
Hope everyone is well, I hope magpies makes an appearance today!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oh blousy, that sounds promising!! fx'd we all get our bfps this month!!!

i'm still smothering, just want to curl up and feel sorry for myself but unfortunatly, i'm heading out the door now for work :(

Huge congrats for the pos test wooooo hooooo!

I dont know what dpo I am, got a pos one on Fri and then another pos one last night so who knows! I hope I did ov on Fri as havent dtd since then! If ive missed out this month ill be so mad at myself. x

Morning ladies! I can see you've been busy over the weekend! Congrats for the positive test!!!

I am 6dpo today :) No symptoms except being out like a light by 8pm Saturday and unable to get up on Sunday morning, and this morning too. That's probably coincidence though as it's waaay too early.

Hope everyone is doing well and keeping up with the PMA!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->