Magpies Testers.... (PMA PMA PMA for those 2011 BFP's!)

i think my ticker as stopped moving lol:growlmad::growlmad:

as anybody been checking up there to see how it feels:blush:????

No Ive never done that - I dont really know what I should be feeling for!!! Anyone want to enlighten me? x

I always check my cervix, I know exactly where it should be every day of my cycle :rofl: and the type of CM :dohh:

I need to learn all of this stuff! Im so behind - all of you ladies are pros! xx

Nope, have never checked up there and, like Wifey, wouldn't know how or what I was looking for!! Don't particularly want to start either as it'll just be a new thing for me to obsess about!!!

xxx

Once you find it you know, because it's the only thing up there that moves during the month :rofl:

oh my god thats funny.
so whats it like up there today:haha:

How do you even reach that far in??? :shock:

xxx

when i do it i sit on the toilet and think of england:haha:
when i first done it i thought there was somthing wrong with me until i read someones thread:dohh:

lol cla that made me choke on my orange squash!!! I'm sure I'd never be able to find it! And if I did I'd have no idea how it was supposed to feel compared to how it did feel OR what the way it felt meant!! Very confusing!!

xxx

Mines high and open as per usual, it won't drop now until :witch: is here :lol: How's yours?

CM is creamy :sick:

i havent checked yet, but i havent got a clue about the cm thing.
iam 4dpo so what should it be like????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->