Making Miracles in March || Testing Thread

@Teanna do you have a photo of your test? You know we're test addicts here, don't you? :p Not sure on the temp, my understanding is it stays elevated after implantation if it happens. I never charted though so I am not sure on that.

I don't think I see it in the pic but ill be testing tomorrow in hopes its clearer.
PXL_20230303_133235030.jpg

I'm so confused. I got a flashing smiley on my clear blue opk yesterday. Took another this morning and another just a bit ago. Still flashing, but the line actually got lighter..shouldn't it be getting darker?

Gonna do another tonight and if it hasn't changed I will again in the morning. I just thought it was weird.

This is my most recent one, just over an hour ago. The line is so light I'm surprised it even triggered the flashing.

20230303_132902.jpg

@NightFlower oh I'm so sorry this keeps happening to you. You are one strong lady!! I can't remember if I've asked before if you have been to the gp about the recurring chemicals? Gutted for you x

So I think I'm around 5dpo today, I didn't have opks around ov time but we dtd 4 days in a row lol so I feel I covered it. I'm feeling some potential symptoms, it's def one of those months where you 'feel' pregnant but we all know that doesn't amount to anything really. But I do have the 'feeling' lol.
@gigglebox I think it was @jellybeanxx who just got the puppies? Come to mention it, where are you jellybean??! Hope you're OK. The dog in my pic has long since passed on I'm afraid it's just the pic I used when I first signed up all those years ago in like 2010ish x

no, definitely you @josephine3 but it occurs to me this dog you got, and I think a second one, may very well both be gone by now...since we "met" over 11 years ago!! We've had two pass on ourselves in that time. We did get a puppy who is now 2, I can't believe it...time really does fly by.
I hope your "feeling" isn't *just* a feeling after all! When are you going to start testing?

Teanna something catches my eye when it's small but I lose it when I blow it up. Good luck for your next test!

Pink when I have taken tests in the past they seemed to kind of fade in and out before the got dark, sometimes not even gradually, just barely there then BAM positive. At least that was my limited experience with them.

I'm so confused. I got a flashing smiley on my clear blue opk yesterday. Took another this morning and another just a bit ago. Still flashing, but the line actually got lighter..shouldn't it be getting darker?

Gonna do another tonight and if it hasn't changed I will again in the morning. I just thought it was weird.

This is my most recent one, just over an hour ago. The line is so light I'm surprised it even triggered the flashing.

View attachment 1114591
My opks vary between getting darker but still negative and really faint until randomly I have a blazing positive.

Hi Ladies,
Hope you are all going well :)

I just wanted to update, I think O might be around the corner. Took this OPK at 3pm and it is looking close.

We are going our tonight for my DH's 30th, so I think DTD might be on the cards when we get back :D

20230304_153309.jpg

My opk is still just a flashing smiley this morning and it's just as light as yesterday. I will try again this afternoon as I expected it to turn sometime today. I might need to run out for more if I don't get it by tomorrow. :shrug:

7 dpo here. No "symptoms" other than slightly sore, slightly fuller boobs and fatigue. Some months, I seem to have those symptoms regardless of whether I have a chemical or not.

I also have noticed some yellow tinged CM twice. Have any of you ever had that when pregnant?

I will probably start testing tomorrow, even though I never have had a positive before 10 dpo.

I am not expecting a BFP after just having COVID and the cycle right after a chemical pregnancy, but I might be surprised and cycle #12 may be the only.
Never thought I would have to try for so long, but c'est la vie.

My opk is still just a flashing smiley this morning and it's just as light as yesterday. I will try again this afternoon as I expected it to turn sometime today. I might need to run out for more if I don't get it by tomorrow. :shrug:
We might ovulate the same day this cycle. Mine has been flashing and standard opk is pretty close, but not quite yet.

244FF586-C1A8-4411-BF4D-172705F3BEC2.jpeg

@Pink.Rose thanks for explaining hon.
Very interesting. I’m one of those that raises my hips and legs up in the air after BDing: it worked last cycle but not this one.
Really got everything crossed for you this cycle love.

@Teanna
That all sounds very hopful.
My temp was like that from 8dpo with my youngest.
I have a feeling you will be getting a BFP in a few days.

@HalfricanMa
I feel ya hon.
I’m out this cycle and just waiting for AF now, then that will be month and cycle 13 ttc.
It does make you lose hope.
Hoping this cycle is the one for you.
sending lots of blessings your way.

@Bevziibubble
Thanks hon.

@gigglebox
I have been taking maca for a few months now.
But I’ve started taking a much higher dose.
It’s 4 tablets a day at 500mg so 2000mg.
I ran out of the ones I normally use and couldn’t find them on Amazon anywhere.
I was so bummed because there the ones I used with my son.
So I got these other ones.
Now there nearly ran out so I had to buy more. And managed to find the original ones I was taking.
They had changed the packaging to a bag instead of a pot. Well they arrived yesterday and was a pot. The extact same pot they came In originally and with my son.
Hoping they will help. Taking 4 a day is a bit of a struggle because there quite big but I was taking 4 a day b4 I fell with my son.
I took and still take them every day. Throughout my whole cycle.
They take up to 3 months to really get into the system.
Praying they work this time too.
Just need to fall again now and pray it sticks [-o<
@NightFlower
Absolutely devastated for you hon.
It’s just so so hard and sad.
Im getting some bloods done next cycle to see if anything is causing me to keep losing.
Had these done in 2020 and all came back normal. Hoping for the same this time too. Gonna be nervous waiting for those results.
Have you thought about speaking with your GP hon? I really didn’t want too this time, but I’m glad I did and she has organised these 21 day bloods for me.
I have to have the first blood draw on cd4 and the second on cd21. Then I will get the results about a week after that 21 day test.
Just waiting for AF now so I can call and book.
I pray so much we both have sticky beanies soon my love. It’s horrible you keep going through this. :hugs:

Can see something @Teanna
Hope it’s the start of something.

oh @WantingababyF its so good seeing that opk from you. I’ve literally got everything crossed for you this cycle.

@josephine3
So good you feel positive. Fx for you

@littlewitch
Got it all crossed for you too hon.

afm
13dpo and yet another BFN.
Just gonna wait for the :witch: now.

hopefully cycle 13 will be the one[-o<
Just hard to try and stay hopeful :-(

@Pink.Rose
I find that when I have a flashy the lines can be darker or vvvv faint.

We've been tested in the past everything was fine. I think maybe I have old eggs. I'm at the point where..well we both are if it happens that be great if not ...just not ment to be. I'm going to give it till July than I'm giving up on ttc another. We talked about it last night. I'm almost 42 now. I really don't want to be any older and pregnant as I'm high risk already.

@Pink.Rose
I find that when I have a flashy the lines can be darker or vvvv faint.

Thanks. I'm just nervous because the lines are usually darker for me at this point. It was darker when it was a just a blank circle than it is now, so I'm really confused. Just have to wait and see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->