Making Miracles in March || Testing Thread

We've been tested in the past everything was fine. I think maybe I have old eggs. I'm at the point where..well we both are if it happens that be great if not ...just not ment to be. I'm going to give it till July than I'm giving up on ttc another. We talked about it last night. I'm almost 42 now. I really don't want to be any older and pregnant as I'm high risk already.

Good luck! I really hope it works out for you!

I tested again today, now 9DPO. Not seeing anything darker starting to think it's just an indent I'm seeing. At least I've made my peace with either outcome this month. My daughter's first passport came in and I've booked a vacation for April. I guess if it's not to be this month (I'm skipping next cycle to avoid a Christmas baby) then it wouldn't be the worst thing to not be pregnant on vacation and likely would ov that week.

Guess I'll see what tomorrow's test looks like. I had a dark positive by 11dpo last time.
PXL_20230304_184053302.jpg

I tested again today, now 9DPO. Not seeing anything darker starting to think it's just an indent I'm seeing. At least I've made my peace with either outcome this month. My daughter's first passport came in and I've booked a vacation for April. I guess if it's not to be this month (I'm skipping next cycle to avoid a Christmas baby) then it wouldn't be the worst thing to not be pregnant on vacation and likely would ov that week.

Guess I'll see what tomorrow's test looks like. I had a dark positive by 11dpo last time.
View attachment 1114599
I can see what your seeing. I hope its not just a indent line. I could see something on your test yesterday. GLO:)

We've been tested in the past everything was fine. I think maybe I have old eggs. I'm at the point where..well we both are if it happens that be great if not ...just not ment to be. I'm going to give it till July than I'm giving up on ttc another. We talked about it last night. I'm almost 42 now. I really don't want to be any older and pregnant as I'm high risk already.

I’m the same hon. I was tested in 2020 and all was fine. But now I’ve had another 3 loses I just spoke with one the female doctors at the surgery and told her about everything. She got my old results up and said they were all good. I just said can I have them done again as that was 2 years ago now and I don’t know if anything would of changed. Not gonna lie I’m so nervous about getting them done and hoping they all come back normal again.
I’ve looked into having ovarian reserve bloods and a scan. Will check how my eggs are, how many I’ve got etc. it’s nearly £300 so very pricey, I’m gonna give it another 3 months and if still nothing then I think I may go and get that done. Was speaking about it last night to dh.
He doesn’t think I need it and thinks it will happen for us, but I don’t feel as hopeful.
I’ve found the maca that I was taking when we fell with our son after repeated chemical pregnancies. It was them and methyl folate I was taking and then the baby aspirin and he stuck.
If you want me to share them with you hon I can no problem.
Anything to help a friend. Here for you my lovely. If ever you need a rant or anything my pm box is always open love.
I can understand you wanting to completely give up I really can.
I’m just so so sorry hon. Your such a kind lovely wonderful lady. You deserve that wee rainbow so sooooo much [-o&lt;<3

Thanks. I'm just nervous because the lines are usually darker for me at this point. It was darker when it was a just a blank circle than it is now, so I'm really confused. Just have to wait and see

honestly with OPKs they can be very very up and down. They can go from being barley there faint to almost peak in the space of 24 hours.

View attachment 1114599

so sorry it’s not darker. I will say I use easy@home and at 9dpo I had a vvvv faint but thick line. It was a shadow but thick.
But they never got darker.
I do find they give shadow lines. As do most ICs unfortunately.
With my chemical last cycle I had a faint line on easy@home and premom.
They were extremely faint but could clearly see they had lines.
I did a Frer and a CB and both came up BFP.
I was 13dpo which was strange because I normally get BFPs at 10dpo.
9dpo is still early hon.
Fx for tomorrow.

I’m the same hon. I was tested in 2020 and all was fine. But now I’ve had another 3 loses I just spoke with one the female doctors at the surgery and told her about everything. She got my old results up and said they were all good. I just said can I have them done again as that was 2 years ago now and I don’t know if anything would of changed. Not gonna lie I’m so nervous about getting them done and hoping they all come back normal again.
I’ve looked into having ovarian reserve bloods and a scan. Will check how my eggs are, how many I’ve got etc. it’s nearly £300 so very pricey, I’m gonna give it another 3 months and if still nothing then I think I may go and get that done. Was speaking about it last night to dh.
He doesn’t think I need it and thinks it will happen for us, but I don’t feel as hopeful.
I’ve found the maca that I was taking when we fell with our son after repeated chemical pregnancies. It was them and methyl folate I was taking and then the baby aspirin and he stuck.
If you want me to share them with you hon I can no problem.
Anything to help a friend. Here for you my lovely. If ever you need a rant or anything my pm box is always open love.
I can understand you wanting to completely give up I really can.
I’m just so so sorry hon. Your such a kind lovely wonderful lady. You deserve that wee rainbow so sooooo much [-o&lt;<3

honestly with OPKs they can be very very up and down. They can go from being barley there faint to almost peak in the space of 24 hours.

so sorry it’s not darker. I will say I use easy@home and at 9dpo I had a vvvv faint but thick line. It was a shadow but thick.
But they never got darker.
I do find they give shadow lines. As do most ICs unfortunately.
With my chemical last cycle I had a faint line on easy@home and premom.
They were extremely faint but could clearly see they had lines.
I did a Frer and a CB and both came up BFP.
I was 13dpo which was strange because I normally get BFPs at 10dpo.
9dpo is still early hon.
Fx for tomorrow.
That is pricey. And thanks you are also a wonderful women. I hope your tests come back normal and you get your baby soon. I did try the mecca but gave me bad side effects so haven't tried it again. Maybe I'll try the folate.

If I need to chat about stuff I will definitely message you.
Thanks again❤

That is pricey. And thanks you are also a wonderful women. I hope your tests come back normal and you get your baby soon. I did try the mecca but gave me bad side effects so haven't tried it again. Maybe I'll try the folate.

If I need to chat about stuff I will definitely message you.
Thanks again❤

Was it organic Galatanised maca hon?
It has to be that. I don’t get no side effects from it.
Always here for you lovely and thank you so very much.
Hope we both get our rainbows [-o&lt;

Well I'm starting to feel the pinching and gas pains I typically get around this time in my cycle, so thats probably a good sign. Just did another opk, still flashing and faint but I feel like it's slightly darker, hard to tell. I'll probably test again before bed tonight.

Well I'm starting to feel the pinching and gas pains I typically get around this time in my cycle, so thats probably a good sign. Just did another opk, still flashing and faint but I feel like it's slightly darker, hard to tell. I'll probably test again before bed tonight.

Fx hon

Getting some intense AF cramps so guess she will be here soon. Although I can have that happen a few days b4. So could still have a wait. :-(

Aww I'm sorry. Good luck with this next cycle!

Thanks hon. Hope we both have blazing very sticky BFPs in the next few weeks [-o&lt;:dust:

I’m definitely going to stick around to root you all on.

Love all you ladies <3

I can’t remember who asked, but I see someone ask about @jellybeanxx, im good friends with her, she’s ok. But she’s just needing some space and time out from here. She will be back as soon as she feels ready.
Was it you @josephine3 that asked? I think it mite of been. I will pass it on that you have asked after her.
I’m sorry your beautiful doggy in your avatar pic passed on to doggy heaven love. ❤️

Think I’m going to put a pad on tonight just incase. Cramping bad but like I said I can get that a few days b4 or literally a few hours B4.
I normally have a 16 day LP and I’m now 14dpo as it’s 1:23am now. I did start at 14dpo the cycle b4 last , but last cycle and most cycles it’s 16/17dpo.
Its shitty having to wait so long for it when you know it was a unsuccessful cycle. But I guess it’s better than having a LP that’s too short, so I’m thankful for that.
Was thinking of having a glass of Prosecco, but decided not to in the end. Did have a load of chocolate tho. :blush:

Think I’m going to put a pad on tonight just incase. Cramping bad but like I said I can get that a few days b4 or literally a few hours B4.
I normally have a 16 day LP and I’m now 14dpo as it’s 1:23am now. I did start at 14dpo the cycle b4 last , but last cycle and most cycles it’s 16/17dpo.
Its shitty having to wait so long for it when you know it was a unsuccessful cycle. But I guess it’s better than having a LP that’s too short, so I’m thankful for that.
Was thinking of having a glass of Prosecco, but decided not to in the end. Did have a load of chocolate tho. :blush:

I hate that dreaded feeling of just knowing this cycle wasn't it and just wanting AF to start so you can get on with the next try. Hope the cramps let up some. Get some rest!

I hate that dreaded feeling of just knowing this cycle wasn't it and just wanting AF to start so you can get on with the next try. Hope the cramps let up some. Get some rest!

It’s awful isn’t it hon,
Thank you.
I’m in the Uk and it’s nearly 4am. Can’t sleep,
Have taken some pain meds for the cramps and have put a pad on.
I expect I still have a few days to wait yet.

@Suggerhoney So sorry that you might be out. If you are I do hope AF comes soon so you can try again. Don't give up, I am sure you will get your rainbow baby!

AFM: I think I am finally about to ovulate for the first time since the miscarriage. We DTD last night & Thursday night, will DTD again tonight aswell.
Not sure I will be lucky enough fall first cycle after the miscarriage but I am glad my cycle is getting back to normal :D

20230305_144215.jpg

@WantingababyF that's great news happy bding lol
@Teanna good luck for your next test!
@littlewitch good luck I'm there with you 7dpo today I think might sneak a cheeky test in later
@Suggerhoney fxd for a surprise late bfp for you, yes it was me asking about jellybean just noticed she hasn't been around hope she's doing OK after the chemical. So many of those recently again on here. X

@Pink.Rose sorry I can’t be any help with the digital opk. I’ve never used them before. Do you have any cheapie opks just as a back up? Hope you get your static smiley in the next couple of days

@WantingababyF good luck with your course hun. That sounds exciting. Yay for ovulation. I hope it brings you your healthy little rainbow. Rooting for you

@Teanna hope you get a clear answer in the next day or two. Good luck

@xxmyheartxx good luck for your tests tomorrow. Hoping to see bfp

@HalfricanMa hope you get positive opk soon hun. Fx for a bfp this cycle

@Suggerhoney thank you so much for your prayers hun, they’re really appreciated :hugs:I’m so sorry this hasn’t been your cycle again. Just gutted for you so much. My luteal phase is usually 16/17 days too. With that and later ovulation the waiting sucks while ttc. I hope the more relaxed approach and you managing to find your regular macca works for you next cycle. Also hoping those bloods can bring some reassurance. Sending positive prayers right back to you [-o&lt;[-o&lt; :dust:

@NightFlower I’m so so sorry sweetheart. Devastated for you. Praying you do get your precious baby asap :hugs:

@josephine3 i hope your symptoms are the real deal hun. Keeping Fx’d for when you test

@littlewitch really hope this is your cycle. Will be keeping every crossed for you. When will you start testing?

Wow, had a lot to catch up on. I hope I didn’t miss anybody. I’m just going to be a misery unfortunately and coming straight back to moan, so forgive me. Been away the last couple of days poorly. Must have picked up whatever it was dd4 went down with Thursday. Felt so much like covid but all tests have been negative. Caused the 2nd migraine already this cycle. Felt horrendous but touchwood I think I’m out the other side. Still not 100% but much better than yesterday. I really am so fed up with illness after illness over this whole winter. Just found out that my mum has tested positive for covid today and she was here yesterday. Also dh work mate has it. So looks like that’s going to be next. I’m so tired of it all. This cycle just feels like a complete write off. Felt poorly during af with a migraine. My temps have been rocky so that’s had me worried this will be an anovulatory cycle and now this bug. I’m cd14 and we’ve only bd’d once this cycle due to his shift and being unwell. Cm seems lotiony so no signs of being close to ovulation yet. I’m desperate for a cd16 ovulation before he has to start nights but it’s looking very unlikely. I’m worried we won’t be able to try this month at all. Praying I’m wrong but just feels like everythings against me this cycle. Sorry to be a downer

Still I’m hoping this month will be lucky for all. Spreading heaps of baby dust to everyone
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->