Making Miracles in March || Testing Thread

I was about 23 24 dpo still get that urge to test tho lol that test is beautiful huge congratulations again xx
Thankyou I’ve got everything crossed. How are you going? I can’t believe how quick time has gone since you got your bfp :)

Beautiful line :). How many dpo are you? I'd probably keep gesting until I got a dye stealer, but wouldn't buy new tests if I didn't get one with the tests I had on hand.
I am 19dpo now, Thankyou it’s still sinking in here.

crossing my fingers for you too xx

Thankyou I’ve got everything crossed. How are you going? I can’t believe how quick time has gone since you got your bfp :)

I no its going so quickly it's like I've blinked and I'm here still seems so surreal tho lol I'm doing OK suprising enough, how are you feeling? Xx

I no its going so quickly it's like I've blinked and I'm here still seems so surreal tho lol I'm doing OK suprising enough, how are you feeling? Xx
That’s wonderful to hear, I love seeing you tickers pop up. I’m ok very tired at the moment preparing for what’s to come though lol.

@cazza22
He is gorgeous hon. Yes it really does go so so quickly. Pregnancy and them being born and then they grow so so quickly it all goes so quickly. Still remember you getting your BFP.

@HalfricanMa
Thanks lovely I really hope so but I have a feeling I’m going to be out again.
No symptoms at all.

@RedRose19
I swear I can see something on that.
I was cramping at 1 and 2dpo then it stopped. Being getting little sharp pains on and off in the right side ovary but I had that last cycle and was bfn.

@Pink.Rose
I’m so sorry lovely. Gentle hugs❤️

@NDH
Ooow I think I see something. Good luck for when you next test. 10dpo is a good time to first get lines. I did with both sons. Fx this is it.

@tdog
It’s crazy how far you are already.

@Xxenssial
I tested with my sons until I had line stealers and a 3+ on a digi. And even after that I still did the odd test. That’s a beautiful line. I really hope this is it for you lovely.

AFM
I’m in the 2ww and a few days in now. Not saying how much as I’m trying not to think about it and I’m not tracking.
Did have cramping at 1 and 2 dpo then that stopped. Been getting mild pinches in the right ovary but would be too early too be anything and plus I had it last cycle and wasn’t pregnant so not reading into that.
I have a cold. Sore throat and blocked nose. Feeling very hot but that could be the cold. Nothing else. No sore boobs or feeling sick. Or queezy..
Have a feeling it’s going to be a bfn cycle again. Have my next set of bloods on Monday and will be testing mid next week when I hit 10dpo.we’re going down to Devon for 4 nights and days on 3rd April. Would love to be pregnant for that but I know it’s unlikely.

waiting to test again tomorrow , keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies in the tww. im feeling shakey n weak today, bloated and bad headaces but could just be from the tail end of the flu that i had. not thinking too much about it

waiting to test again tomorrow , keeping my fingers crossed for you ladies in the tww. im feeling shakey n weak today, bloated and bad headaces but could just be from the tail end of the flu that i had. not thinking too much about it

My cold has really broke out today and feeling pretty blah. Glad all my house work is now done and can chill out tonight.
Good luck for your next test. I’m dreading testing. Really don’t want to see another BFN and at the same time I don’t want to see lines that end in loss. Praying I’m pregnant with my sticky but hope is extremely low right now. :-(

@Suggerhoney sorry you have a cold.

AFM I'm feeling crampy and AF is due today so I'm feeling quite sure she's coming at this point. I did take another test this morning and still just ultra faint line that I'm now starting to believe is just a bad batch of tests.
I'm going to go back to only testing if AF is late again, and I also still feel very much on the fence about taking a break from TTC for the next two months or not. This next cycle would have me due on December 24. I'm a Christmas baby myself (the 27th) and DD 1 was due around then but not born til January 8 so it's already a busy time do I really want to make it bustier with another birthday right snack in the middle of that chaos window? But it's also one more chance to get pregnant before Jordan's due date and I don't think I can give up that chance...

@Suggerhoney hope you feel better soon!
@NDH how frustrating, I hope af stays away for you! I know what you mean about wanting to avoid a busy time of year, Xmas baby would be cute but it's always a stressful time anyway. Thankfully I dont have any birthdays around that time anyway.
Cd 14 here, opk is getting there again, we dtd yesterday and don't know whether to do it tonight as well or wait until tomorrow. We usually dtd on the 3 days around ov time but I'm thinking maybe the sperm aren't having time to build up if dtd every day? So was thinking every other day but don't want to miss ov!! What do you ladies think? If it goes pos by tonight I might try bd again today x

Reactions: NDH
@Suggerhoney sorry you have a cold.

AFM I'm feeling crampy and AF is due today so I'm feeling quite sure she's coming at this point. I did take another test this morning and still just ultra faint line that I'm now starting to believe is just a bad batch of tests.
I'm going to go back to only testing if AF is late again, and I also still feel very much on the fence about taking a break from TTC for the next two months or not. This next cycle would have me due on December 24. I'm a Christmas baby myself (the 27th) and DD 1 was due around then but not born til January 8 so it's already a busy time do I really want to make it bustier with another birthday right snack in the middle of that chaos window? But it's also one more chance to get pregnant before Jordan's due date and I don't think I can give up that chance...

I think if it was me I would still try lovely. But that’s just me. The only birthday we have in December is mine so a December baby would be nice. A November baby would be perfect so praying I am now.
I had a cold in the 2ww with my 3 year old son and my 12 year old son. So hoping it’s a good sign. it’s only a bit of a sore throat and a blocked but running nose. Been feeling hot but hoping there’s a little something going on in there. Still early in the 2ww and the waiting to test is always hard but at the same time I’m dreading testing.

Reactions: NDH
@NDH how frustrating, I hope af stays away for you! I know what you mean about wanting to avoid a busy time of year, Xmas baby would be cute but it's always a stressful time anyway. Thankfully I dont have any birthdays around that time anyway.
Cd 14 here, opk is getting there again, we dtd yesterday and don't know whether to do it tonight as well or wait until tomorrow. We usually dtd on the 3 days around ov time but I'm thinking maybe the sperm aren't having time to build up if dtd every day? So was thinking every other day but don't want to miss ov!! What do you ladies think? If it goes pos by tonight I might try bd again today x

We tried every other day but then that went out the window and we did the 3 days over ovulation. If I’m out this cycle then mite do every other day next.
Mind you with the chemical we did it loads. Like twice on peak day. Twice on ovulation day and I think the day afterwards. So hopefully we’ve done it this cycle too and it sticks [-o<

I also tried something different this cycle which I swear worked with our 12 year old. I will definitely share what we did differently if I get my sticky BFP.

We did every other day love tbh I don't think it matters some do once some do all the time some do every other day fingers and toes so tightly crossed for you xx

Hi lovely, thank you for asking, I’m still here just cheering from the sidelines.
I went for a second scan at the EPAU, a strong heartbeat was seen and the bruising has reduced, all progressing well so I feel more at ease now. Just suffering with bad morning/evening sickness :-(

How are you hun? I hope you’re looking after yourself, still really routing for you!

I’m so glad all is well hon. I new it would be. Massive congratulations.

Can you see it? My phone camera is terrible and doeant want to focus. It's a vvfl irl. I'm 10dpo. I want to be excited but with my history I'm just not.
Tomorrow would be 1 month until Jordan's due date and today the first crocus came up in her memory garden. I hope it's a good sign my rainbow is on the way

View attachment 1114765 View attachment 1114766

I can see that hon, I had those tests when I kept getting bfn for 8 cycles after the June miscarriage and I never got any hint of a line on those. Not even a shadow. They were stark white BFN. Then with my chemical in feb I got lines on those.
What are the tests like now lovely?

AF is supposed to be here Saturday, March 25. I've been testing for several days now. I'm 11 dpo so fairly certain I'm out. I tested with frer this morning and it was bfn. I tested earlier this evening with a clinicalguard and there was a dye run so just retested on a very short hold. I think I'm wishing for a shadow on these tests.

View attachment 1114784 View attachment 1114785

I swear something is catching my eye hon

We dtd again anyway just incase I get my peak overnight and miss it :haha:

Hehe why not. Keeping everything crossed for you lovely.
Really hope I get my sticky BFP at 10dpo and hoping you won’t be too far behind me [-o<[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->