Making Miracles in March || Testing Thread

No sign of AF yet but neither test I took today was any darker than the one I posted two days ago so I'm pretty confused.
My LP is generally 11-11 1/2 days long so to get to the end of 12dpo without even any spotting is unusual

I have been testing past 2 days or so, not really sure where I'm at AF wise because I took plan B earlier in my cycle (got scared didn't want to get pregnant), and now that I have pregnancy like symptoms, I kind of want to be pregnant again lol. So here are the tests I took, AF came like 3 weeks ago, but the pill caused me to have AF a second time a week later. So here's to hoping these turn into something soon!

20230323_175459.jpg image.png upload_2023-3-22_1-15-30.png upload_2023-3-24_0-48-18.png

@Kiwiberry something is catching my eye on the pink ones x
@NDH yay for af being a no show! Fxd for your next test!
@Babydreaming9 so glad all is well now x
I got my matching opks this morning! I will keep testing but mine only usually get to matching so think I'm pretty much at ov time. Bottom one is this am the others are from last night x

Screenshot_20230324-091742.png

@Babydreaming9 glad all looks good with the pregnancy. Amazing you got to see baby’s heartbeat. Hope the morning sickness isn’t being too hard on you. I always struggle so bad with morning sickness in the first trimester. It can be really tough but so worth it in the end

@Pink.Rose I’m so sorry af came hun. Really hope next cycle is the one

@monroea and @NDH hope af stays away

@Suggerhoney praying this is your cycle

@Kiwiberry good luck. Hope you get the result you want

@josephine3 yay for ovulation. Best of luck to you. Hope this cycle is the one

Afm cd1 today so on to April. Been feeling pretty down about it all this last cycle and just not feeling at all hopeful at the moment. Hopefully my feelings will change once I get close to ovulation. Just dreading having to wait until cd22. Feels so far away. New batch of opks came today. Really hoping they’ll be the last I ever have to buy. Hope to see more bfps from this thread before the months over. Congrats to all who got those bfps this month, best of luck to those still waiting to test and sorry for all who got af, hope April bring us all those precious bfps.
:dust:

@josephine3 Those look great hun!! Good luck!!! :dust:
@Laurabub84 :hugs: I wish I could give you one IRL, I know how painful the TTC process can truly be on someone especially us women because when it doesn't happen we feel let down by our own bodies :(. I have everything crossed for you. Did you say AF was here this cycle?

I took a test this morning with FMU. I am unsure of what actual cycle day I'm on so my ticker is only a guess based on that silly plan b pill that I never should have taken. Anyway, I think I'm going nuts ladies, cuz I swear I see something faint in these tests. I just need to confirm I'm crazy by acknowledging if whether or not others can see what I'm talking about lol.

upload_2023-3-24_11-16-51.png

8 ish dpo .. this test ended up like this. Thinking its either start of something or dye rub.. thoughts? Hard to get a pic of

20230324_151115.jpg

@Kiwiberry I dont see anything yet.
@NDH yay for no af!! Good luck!
@josephine3 yay!! Catch that egg!
@Laurabub84 Im so sorry about af and feeling so down. I hope you feel better closer to ovulation day. Ttc is so rough on our hearts. Hugs
@Suggerhoney praying for you lovely! I think its great that you’re keeping the exact test date to yourself and i wish you the best for when it comes. Im curious what you did differently, but i understand waiting for the bfp to learn about it! Good luck!

@josephine3 Those look great hun!! Good luck!!! :dust:
@Laurabub84 :hugs: I wish I could give you one IRL, I know how painful the TTC process can truly be on someone especially us women because when it doesn't happen we feel let down by our own bodies :(. I have everything crossed for you. Did you say AF was here this cycle?

I took a test this morning with FMU. I am unsure of what actual cycle day I'm on so my ticker is only a guess based on that silly plan b pill that I never should have taken. Anyway, I think I'm going nuts ladies, cuz I swear I see something faint in these tests. I just need to confirm I'm crazy by acknowledging if whether or not others can see what I'm talking about lol.

View attachment 1114813

I feel like somethings catching my eye when I turned my brightness up. Hope you get a nice obvious line in the next day or two.
Yes, I’m cd1 today. Just desperate to be pregnant with my rainbow baby. Just worried it’s not going to happen again.

8 ish dpo .. this test ended up like this. Thinking its either start of something or dye rub.. thoughts? Hard to get a pic of

View attachment 1114815

I can see something faint. Do you have another brand of test to try? Good luck. Hope it’s the start of a bfp

I feel like somethings catching my eye when I turned my brightness up. Hope you get a nice obvious line in the next day or two.
Yes, I’m cd1 today. Just desperate to be pregnant with my rainbow baby. Just worried it’s not going to happen again.

I can see something faint. Do you have another brand of test to try? Good luck. Hope it’s the start of a bfp

it's happening, it's happening this month for you, I can feel it <3! :dust:

@Kiwiberry hmm I'm not sure the pics are kinda bad quality lol I was looking on your test thread too! Good luck x
@RedRose19 what tests are those? Whys it say 1,2 on it lol? I can kinda see what you mean but unsure x
@Laurabub84 sorry about af hun nice to hear from you though good luck for this cycle x

Does anyone else's oh get fed up around ov time? It's quite funny atm but he's like 'no more sex for you' :haha: in a jokey way right now but he says he's too worn out to do it three days in a row lol, strange that as he used to complain about not getting enough sex haha x

Although he is much more into the baby making side of things this last few cycles, after we dtd the other day he's like 'shouldn't you get your legs in the air?' :haha: it's quite cute when they try to get involved but I do think he's feeling the pressure to perform a lot x

@josephine3 Yeah I'm sorry about the quality :( . I was having to use my dang laptop camera to get a picture. It was horibad. It's ok though, I'll just keep testing till AF shows up eventually lol.

My OH and I BD like 3-4 times every day lol. He does get worn out, but he gets a break when he goes to work :haha:.

@Kiwiberry hmm I'm not sure the pics are kinda bad quality lol I was looking on your test thread too! Good luck x
@RedRose19 what tests are those? Whys it say 1,2 on it lol? I can kinda see what you mean but unsure x
@Laurabub84 sorry about af hun nice to hear from you though good luck for this cycle x
It was actually a self blood test that you can get here in Ireland. I'm not sure about them tho. Doesn't say what the 1 2 is for

It was actually a self blood test that you can get here in Ireland. I'm not sure about them tho. Doesn't say what the 1 2 is for
Might be 1 or 2 weeks since conception? That's odd it don't say in the directions.

The 1-2 weeks probably is counting from conception tbh. I've noticed some places started doing that, I guess since technically the 2 weeks before you conceive you're not actually pregnant (obviously hehe).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->