Making Miracles in March || Testing Thread

@Laurabub84 good luck this cycle and getting the blood check sorted out! I was once misdiagnosed with a b12 deficiency and had to do those injections for a week. So sorry that was a reality for you -- not fun! In the meantime could you take some supplements just in case?

@littlewitch a girl after my own heart, taking tests at 3 dpo :haha: i've totally done the same though, I needed the reference "just in case" -- nothing is more maddening than a "is it there, or is it not?" line!

Hey @josephine3 ! Do you remember me? I think we were bump buddies waaayyyyy back for 2012 babies! How are you? Not long now for the next test!

@HalfricanMa hey you never know. I have bfp dreams every now and again, but I've had one in the days leading up to ever positive I've had with my viable babies. fingers crossed it was a premonition!

good luck @cheerios ! that is so frustrating having to just wait for someone to get back, I'm sure. Seems like TTC is a whole lot of waiting for things to happen. Anyway I hope your tests come back in normal range.

@NDH so, so sorry that last month didn't pan out, but here's hoping March is the lucky cycle for you :hugs:

@Teanna good luck on your first attempt for ttc number two! Did it take you awhile with the first or was is pretty fast? Haha, a test addict like many of us, you're in good company. I look forward to seeing them!

@NightFlower I am sorry to read about your tests :( It's so frustrating and feels like you're so helpless just waiting for things to progress or not :( I'm so sorry you're going through this :hugs: I hope if it's not meant to be, things happen quickly so you can get on with continuing the TTC journey. I hope that doesn't come off harsh...I just now when I had my m/c I just hated playing the waiting game when I knew it wasn't going to go well. You have my empathy :hugs:
It's just frustrating at times. My test tomorrow should be darker day af due or barley there in the morning or I start a loss. I'll be 14dpo an day af due. . I'm holding on to some hope. You're not harsh at all. Its Exactly what I'm going through right now. All in God's hands. Just wish he would let me have one of my babies. I'll be okay. Just praying maybe I'm wrong. But my tests were so light today.

Well ladies looks like I'll also probably be joining you guys in March. My tests aren't progressing like they should. I'm just waiting to start bleeding probably tomorrow. If I'm honest with myself I know this isn't the one. I've been sad and weepy all day. :cry::sad1:

One of the tests I took 13dpo

View attachment 1114558

So sorry :hugs:

Well ladies looks like I'll also probably be joining you guys in March. My tests aren't progressing like they should. I'm just waiting to start bleeding probably tomorrow. If I'm honest with myself I know this isn't the one. I've been sad and weepy all day. :cry::sad1:

One of the tests I took 13dpo

View attachment 1114558

Awww, I’m so sorry your tests aren’t darkening. It’s so heartbreaking to have lines that don’t progress. Hugs

Well I was thinking maybe Saturday ideally but I'm a poas addict so probably a cheapy tomorrow or Friday when I inevitably cave.

Oooh!! Excited to see them. Good luck

@Laurabub84 good luck this cycle and getting the blood check sorted out! I was once misdiagnosed with a b12 deficiency and had to do those injections for a week. So sorry that was a reality for you -- not fun! In the meantime could you take some supplements just in case?

@littlewitch a girl after my own heart, taking tests at 3 dpo :haha: i've totally done the same though, I needed the reference "just in case" -- nothing is more maddening than a "is it there, or is it not?" line!

Hey @josephine3 ! Do you remember me? I think we were bump buddies waaayyyyy back for 2012 babies! How are you? Not long now for the next test!

@HalfricanMa hey you never know. I have bfp dreams every now and again, but I've had one in the days leading up to ever positive I've had with my viable babies. fingers crossed it was a premonition!

good luck @cheerios ! that is so frustrating having to just wait for someone to get back, I'm sure. Seems like TTC is a whole lot of waiting for things to happen. Anyway I hope your tests come back in normal range.

@NDH so, so sorry that last month didn't pan out, but here's hoping March is the lucky cycle for you :hugs:

@Teanna good luck on your first attempt for ttc number two! Did it take you awhile with the first or was is pretty fast? Haha, a test addict like many of us, you're in good company. I look forward to seeing them!

@NightFlower I am sorry to read about your tests :( It's so frustrating and feels like you're so helpless just waiting for things to progress or not :( I'm so sorry you're going through this :hugs: I hope if it's not meant to be, things happen quickly so you can get on with continuing the TTC journey. I hope that doesn't come off harsh...I just now when I had my m/c I just hated playing the waiting game when I knew it wasn't going to go well. You have my empathy :hugs:

yeah it wasn’t pleasant having to keep having them but they were worth it making me feel better. My pregnancy vitamins have b12 but not sure if it’s enough or if my body has trouble absorbing it for some reason. They treated the deficiency but didn’t look it to what was causing it. Just have to see if I can through to the doctors this morning. Been a nightmare every morning trying to get through and when I manage to speak to someone all the appointments are gone. It’s frustrating

Laura do you happen to know which form of B12 is in your vitamins?
In my research into my mthfr gene variant I discovered it's not just folic acid that people who have mthfr have a harder time breaking down to be able to use fully, but the synthetic form of B12 as well (cyanocobalamin). Methylcobalamin is the methylated.dorm of B12 that is easier to process. It could be that switching to a more bioavailable B12 supplement will help

Laura do you happen to know which form of B12 is in your vitamins?
In my research into my mthfr gene variant I discovered it's not just folic acid that people who have mthfr have a harder time breaking down to be able to use fully, but the synthetic form of B12 as well (cyanocobalamin). Methylcobalamin is the methylated.dorm of B12 that is easier to process. It could be that switching to a more bioavailable B12 supplement will help

I’m not sure hun. I may be fine as I was checked another time when I thought I may have had a problem again but my levels were ok. I haven’t called today in the end. Was told I needed to call around 8am but my daughter was sick this morning so with that and sorting the others for school it was the last thing on my mind. I might change the ones I’m taking and go back to the conception ones as I’m still taking the pregnancy ones

Got my flashy smiley this morning so O time is near!

The belly warmer I ordered came yesterday. Its honestly much thinner than I expected. Very comfy but I'm not sure it's doing much to keep my middle any warmer. If anything it actually feels cooler oddly. Gonna keep it on anyway. But if I do conceive then will be great to cover up with when my pants no longer fit haha

Oh sweetie I’m absolutely gutted for you. Hoped so much to have seen a lovely positive from you today. Praying there is still a chance for you this cycle. Hugs hun

Good luck for when you test

I hope your body regulates itself. Mine took a while after my loss and it was so frustrating when I just wanted to try again. Hope you ovulate soon

@Laurabub84 I am glad your cycle has regulated now, sorry for your loss also. It is very frustrating, but I am glad bleeding seems to have stopped, so hopefully I'll ovulate before my next AF.

I had my first day back at work today, it went okay but it felt strange and I could tell my bosses were trying to be as cautious as possible around me. They have been great though so I appreciate that.
I also think I went a little bit batty after this loss. I decided to enrol in University to do a prep course to hopefully gain entry into a Bachelor next year. I thought about doing Midwifery after all my experiences I feel like I would like to help other mums.
After losses I tend to have this need to throw myself into something, almost to bring purpose back into my life. Last loss I had a D&C, the next day on a whim we bought a house :rofl:
I honestly don't know if I can manage it but figured it is worth a shot.
I don't have a testing date as yet, I will keep you posted on how my OPKs look, hopefully I will be able to test this month.
Good Luck Everyone :dust:

I caved and tested this morning. 7DPO so of course its negative, I have zero self control. Still feeling optimistic, the cramping died down but now I feel a bit off and my temps been running higher than usual. Hoping I'm not just getting sick again but no cold symptoms so I'm still hopeful.

I will be testing at 8dpo which is Monday, doubt anything will come this cycle as only dtd 2 days before ov due to working nights, but we have conceived before with earlier bd, time will tell.
Wishing you all lots of luck this cycle x

I will be testing at 8dpo which is Monday, doubt anything will come this cycle as only dtd 2 days before ov due to working nights, but we have conceived before with earlier bd, time will tell.

Good luck hun :)

Good luck, I conceived my daughter at least 2 days before ov.

@NightFlower I hope today provides you some clear answers. Have you tried a different brand? when i was pregnant with ds3, my frer's were barely changing and I really thought I was in for a chemical. my equate cheapies were progressing though. Just a thought.

@josephine3 yes! I can't believe that other thread is still going, either! I remember I took a long break (nearly a year) and when I came back not only was it still going, but one of the people still on there now had gone through an entire pregnancy in my absence. Another was in the midst of her pregnancy. I still go on long hiatuses and return to see what's going on. That thread is coming up on 8 years going now.

good luck to any ladies coming up on testing!

@NightFlower I hope today provides you some clear answers. Have you tried a different brand? when i was pregnant with ds3, my frer's were barely changing and I really thought I was in for a chemical. my equate cheapies were progressing though. Just a thought.

@josephine3 yes! I can't believe that other thread is still going, either! I remember I took a long break (nearly a year) and when I came back not only was it still going, but one of the people still on there now had gone through an entire pregnancy in my absence. Another was in the midst of her pregnancy. I still go on long hiatuses and return to see what's going on. That thread is coming up on 8 years going now.

good luck to any ladies coming up on testing!
All I have left are the tests I'm using. I bought some 10miu hpts that got shipped today. So hoping they will be here in a few days.

@gigglebox that's crazy. I think I did pop a msg on there about 6 months ago but so much had gone on and so many people I just couldn't even start to catch up or get back 'into the gang' lol. There is basically that thread with one group of ladies and then the rest of us in another group going on monthly testing threads lol x
That's all that's really active now it seems.
@NightFlower I'm so sorry your tests aren't progressing. I thought they were for a day or 2 but then I wasn't so sure. I know it sounds stupid to say this and I hope I don't sound insensitive but are you sure they arent just really terrible evaps? I've had some awful one steps recently that I would call as positive in the absence of using another test to back it up. Although I know Iv seen lines from you on multiple brands. I almost want to believe for your sake that they are dodgy tests rather than repeat chemicals :hugs:

@HalfricanMa and @Pink.Rose my belly Warner thingy also came today, not sure if I will tolerate it though its a bit tight at the top and bottom. I knew my oh would think it was so odd, it came while I was put and he was like what on earth is that for? I said well it's to help keep my belly warm to help with.. Well you know l, and he was like 'aww it's like an incubator!' :haha: so cute lol

awww how cute of your hubby! Mine would probably give me a funny look lol. Haha I was saying recently I wonder if our activity is keeping this site alive, lol. It used to be way more active! I am just so afraid one day it'll just be gone. I hope they give a warning if it ever comes to that. I have some things on here I should probably save...I mean it's basically been like a journal.

How are your puppies doing btw?
Will this be baby #3?

Nightflower have you done another test today?

@WantingababyF
@cheerios @NDH @Laurabub84
You ladies have been in my prayers.
Praying for your take home rainbows.<3 <3 [-o&lt; [-o&lt;

@NightFlower
Oh love I’m so gutted about your tests. It’s so so devastating going through loss after loss after loss. I really wish I could hug you, I really really wish I could.
you are in my thoughts lovely, :hug:

@Teanna
Hi hon.:hi:
Yes I do remember you. We was in the October 2019 due date group together.
If I remember rightly you had a baby girl?
I cant believe there going to be 4 this year, I can remember being in that group so clearly,
It’s so so good to see you back hon.
I wish you so much luck.
Be so funny if we end up in the same due date group again. :)

@HalfricanMa
I had a dream I got a BFP just B4 I got my BFP last June.
and I’ve had a few BFP dreams in the past as well.
Really hope it’s a good sign for you.
I have pregnancy dreams but it’s always other people, or they I did have a dream last cycle where I was talking about getting pregnant and I ended up being pregnant.
I know it ended in a early loss but I hope your dream means a sticky BFP is coming.
Are you using the menstral cup and tummy Warner this cycle? What do they do and how do you use them? I’m so curious lol.

ok so now caught up and hope I’ve not left anybody out,
Still zero symptoms for me and still getting BFNs.
Always so so horrible seeing BFN but tbh I just new deep in my gut, even before i ovulated, I just new it was going to be BFN.
AF should be here no later than 17dpo.
Think I mite just wait for her now and see what next cycle brings.
it will be cycle and month 13 trying. Not a lucky number although it is a lucky number for my husband.
He was born on 13th May.
Not tracking at all next cycle.
Will just use opks and that’s it.
I’ve deleted my Femometer App and I’ve moved the FF app into a folder so I don’t have to keep seeing it when I go on my phone,
Trying to take the more relaxed approach.
If next cycle is another BFN cycle then I’ll be ditching the opks too,
And will just BD every other day,

I’m just so fed up with it all now ladies.
Won’t be posting any faint lines if I do get them again.
If I do get lines I’m going to share privately with a few ladies from here. (You know who you are)
But that will be privet,
And then when the tests are dark then I’ll share here. When I feel ready,
I’m hoping and praying that way it will stick[-o&lt; [-o&lt; [-o&lt; [-o&lt; [-o&lt; [-o&lt; [-o&lt; [-o&lt; [-o&lt; [-o&lt; [-o&lt; [-o&lt; [-o&lt;

awww how cute of your hubby! Mine would probably give me a funny look lol. Haha I was saying recently I wonder if our activity is keeping this site alive, lol. It used to be way more active! I am just so afraid one day it'll just be gone. I hope they give a warning if it ever comes to that. I have some things on here I should probably save...I mean it's basically been like a journal.

How are your puppies doing btw?
Will this be baby #3?

Nightflower have you done another test today?

It’s so so much more quieter here now isn’t it. I remember back in the day it was so so active.
I way prefer it here to like Facebook groups. I hope it doesn’t get shut down.
mall the good tickers have gone now too.

My hubby likes the belly warmer. He finds it cute and likes how warm it makes me.
Cd13 and not much happening for me, just waiting for opk to go positive.

Hope you get that peak soon love

Good luck hon. Be awesome to be in the same due date group as you again.
I’m out again this cycle, but will be ovulating in March and may even get to test again In March if I ovulate early again,
It’s thus wait from knowing your out to AF that really grates on me.
12dpo now just and the :witch: is usually here at 17dpo. Can be earlier sometimes, but mostly it’s 17dpo. Such a long wait,
Is this you’re first cycle trying hon?
I can see you falling quickly.
Been over a year trying now so I hope it happens soon for us,
Going to try and take the more relaxed approach the next few cycles and see if that makes any difference.
Praying I fall again quickly and it’s supper sticky and healthy,
Definitely at that stage now where I’ve had enough. Feel like giving up. :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->