Making Miracles in March || Testing Thread

So I’ve managed to find the old maca I was taking. The one I was taking when we fell with our youngest after the 4 chemicals.
I thought they didn’t do them no more.
But I’ve found them. There just in a bag now instead of a pot.
So as soon as I finish these other ones, and I start them, then I’ll be on all the same vitamins I was on when we fell with our youngest.
fx they work this time too[-o<

@Suggerhoney So the idea behind the menstrual cup is that it holds the sperm closer to the cervix, which encourages the sperm to go only one direction - up towards the egg, and thus preventing it from "falling out". You're supposed to either put it in immediately after sex, or your hubby can finish right into the cup and then you put it in after. I know mine wouldn't go for the latter option though, haha, so I've just been putting mine in after we finish.

Some women swear it helped them conceive and love the idea of being able to get up to pee and shower without worrying about losing any of that precious sperm, while others say it's no different than keeping your hips elevated after sex since the healthy sperm will swim forward either way. There's not really any clinical research on this method, but it certainly doesn't hurt to try! So long as you don't leave it in longer than reccomended of course.

So I’ve managed to find the old maca I was taking. The one I was taking when we fell with our youngest after the 4 chemicals.
So as soon as I finish these other ones, and I start them, then I’ll be on all the same vitamins I was on when we fell with our youngest.

Good luck!

@Suggerhoney I'm feeling some symptoms again for pregnancy. Going wee more, BBs sore, heartburn and queasy, tired. Weepy..

Maybe this baby will stick after all [-o<[-o<

I'm almost a day late as it's 11:30pm and finally got a 5hr hold took a nap. And I got a pretty good line now. Tests I took today earlier in the day were only like 2hr because I had to keep going wee..still trying to hold on to some hope baby will stay. Line came up right away. So I know it's not a evap.
Test pic taken at 5mins.

Screenshot_20230302-231532_Gallery.jpg

@Suggerhoney I'm feeling some symptoms again for pregnancy. Going wee more, BBs sore, heartburn and queasy, tired. Weepy..

Maybe this baby will stick after all [-o<[-o<

I'm almost a day late as it's 11:30pm and finally got a 5hr hold took a nap. And I got a pretty good line now. Tests I took today earlier in the day were only like 2hr because I had to keep going wee..still trying to hold on to some hope baby will stay. Line came up right away. So I know it's not a evap.
Test pic taken at 5mins.

View attachment 1114575

Yay good luck :)

Glad you found them hun and hopefully they help :)

@NightFlower oh I'm so glad there's still a chance for you everything crossed x
@gigglebox not me with the puppies lol and yes I am ttc for baby number 3, will this be number 3 for you too?

Good luck!! Is the maca throughout the entire cycle or a specific phase?

@WantingababyF
@cheerios @NDH @Laurabub84
You ladies have been in my prayers.
Praying for your take home rainbows.<3 <3 [-o&lt; [-o&lt;

@NightFlower
Oh love I’m so gutted about your tests. It’s so so devastating going through loss after loss after loss. I really wish I could hug you, I really really wish I could.
you are in my thoughts lovely, :hug:

@Teanna
Hi hon.:hi:
Yes I do remember you. We was in the October 2019 due date group together.
If I remember rightly you had a baby girl?
I cant believe there going to be 4 this year, I can remember being in that group so clearly,
It’s so so good to see you back hon.
I wish you so much luck.
Be so funny if we end up in the same due date group again. :)

@HalfricanMa
I had a dream I got a BFP just B4 I got my BFP last June.
and I’ve had a few BFP dreams in the past as well.
Really hope it’s a good sign for you.
I have pregnancy dreams but it’s always other people, or they I did have a dream last cycle where I was talking about getting pregnant and I ended up being pregnant.
I know it ended in a early loss but I hope your dream means a sticky BFP is coming.
Are you using the menstral cup and tummy Warner this cycle? What do they do and how do you use them? I’m so curious lol.

ok so now caught up and hope I’ve not left anybody out,
Still zero symptoms for me and still getting BFNs.
Always so so horrible seeing BFN but tbh I just new deep in my gut, even before i ovulated, I just new it was going to be BFN.
AF should be here no later than 17dpo.
Think I mite just wait for her now and see what next cycle brings.
it will be cycle and month 13 trying. Not a lucky number although it is a lucky number for my husband.
He was born on 13th May.
Not tracking at all next cycle.
Will just use opks and that’s it.
I’ve deleted my Femometer App and I’ve moved the FF app into a folder so I don’t have to keep seeing it when I go on my phone,
Trying to take the more relaxed approach.
If next cycle is another BFN cycle then I’ll be ditching the opks too,
And will just BD every other day,

I’m just so fed up with it all now ladies.
Won’t be posting any faint lines if I do get them again.
If I do get lines I’m going to share privately with a few ladies from here. (You know who you are)
But that will be privet,
And then when the tests are dark then I’ll share here. When I feel ready,
I’m hoping and praying that way it will stick[-o&lt; [-o&lt; [-o&lt; [-o&lt; [-o&lt; [-o&lt; [-o&lt; [-o&lt; [-o&lt; [-o&lt; [-o&lt; [-o&lt; [-o&lt;
Thank you for your sweet reply! You know how it goes to just want some little piece of added hope when ttc for an extended period of time. It’s my 11 month and I dont feel much hope anymore. It’s hard to decide if it’s more sad the continuous bfn & no baby or to have the hope fade down to minimal.

I'm cd1 today I'll be testing around the end of the month. My test today was so faint I Can't get a photo of it so a bfn. Last night's tests had me so hopeful that baby would be okay. I guess I was wrong. :(
Gotta keep on going as long as I can ttc. OH says we will try as long as I want to continue.

Suggar so glad you found something that looks like it will be beneficial, and has proven to be previously! Fingers crossed for you
Nightflower I do hope this turns into a sticky baby for you. having symptoms sound promising. when do the new tests arrive?
Josephine stop! wasn't that you will the dogs? I mean there's one in your picture! For the record all dogs are puppies to me, no matter the age. This baby will be number 4 if we try for it. The last one was born in 2019. All boys so far :) I would love a girl but another boy would be a blessing, too. I love the way my boys all are together (it's actually part of the reason I'm on the fence, don't know if they'd let another, especially a girl, into their clan lol)

nightflower just read your update :hugs: are you bleeding now? I am so, so sorry this wasn't the one but hopefully your miracle is soon on its way!

I'm cd1 today I'll be testing around the end of the month. My test today was so faint I Can't get a photo of it so a bfn. Last night's tests had me so hopeful that baby would be okay. I guess I was wrong. :(
Gotta keep on going as long as I can ttc. OH says we will try as long as I want to continue.

I'm so sorry, hoping you get a bfp next cycle.

I felt some weird sensations going on in my uterus area so I took another test yesterday before bed and I swear I saw possibly the faintest shadow and this morning I think I see just the hint of something I didn't see on my first test. I'm 8dpo today. The weird feelings remind me of what I think I felt at implantation before so perhaps another day or 2 I may get a solid answer. There's a very good chance its just bad line eye.

Anyone ever get a low grade fever during implantation? I have noted I had feverish chill a couple days from 7-9dpo my first pregnancy but never checked my temp. Now I've been running a low grade fever of 37.9 since yesterday but feel totally fine.

nightflower just read your update :hugs: are you bleeding now? I am so, so sorry this wasn't the one but hopefully your miracle is soon on its way!
Yeah I've been bleeding since this morning. It's getting heavy and bad cramping.
Thanks Giggle ❤

@Teanna do you have a photo of your test? You know we're test addicts here, don't you? :p Not sure on the temp, my understanding is it stays elevated after implantation if it happens. I never charted though so I am not sure on that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->