MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

All I can say is that for the last two days, my all-day sickness has gone away...My stomach is not bloated either and I'm having much less difficulties using the restroom normally.---I'm 9 weeks today. I was worried that maybe something was wrong with the baby. This morning I just had an ultrasound and was relieved to see a heartbeat and little arms and legs moving!!!

I HOPE you ladies who are feeling sick start to feel better soon! Who knows how long my good days will last before nausea kicks in.

Between 8-9 weeks the placenta starts kicking in so our symptoms lessen. Mine are easing but not totally gone. Ms comes and goes now, but I get bad headaches now!

Probably going to the ER woke up to mucousy red blood so I assume the worst is happening.

Hope everything is ok :hugs:

Hi everyone!!

I had been on a Baby and Bump break as morning sickness started to emerge the last days and the tiredness involved needing numerous naps.

Today, I had the tiniest drop of brown spotting and headed to the ER.

To our surprise:

Baby A HB: 147
Baby B HB: 119.

Twins! They don't run in our family.

Baby A is measuring a day ahead of baby B at 6-1 which is bang on for my 6/16 period. Baby B measures 6-0

At this time, they share a sac and the sonographer thinks it's too early to see the separation membrane is all, but of course I'm worried about everything.

We think they could be fraternal with two different intercourse/sperm events over two days which is visible on my chart. But, then again they can be identical if they share a sac and of course, one can catch up.

Waiting and seeing, but was THRILLED just to see ONE heartbeat.

I just wanted to say love to all of you March friends and hope all is well!

I'm hoping that I can worry a bit less now, but the spot which is gone now despite the scan scares me. I had already been planning NOT to have sex with hubby until 12 weeks along so this just helped continue that!

Congrats :)

Peanut shaped baby measured 7w6d with hb 177/178. hcg 157,000. Relieved even though they said any spotting means threatened miscarriage. I'll take a good heart rate and normal looking bean for now <3

Fantastic news December wait. Pregnancy is so stressful especially 1st trimester. Least you got a scan and didnt have to drive yourself mad for too long. X

It was so relieving but still scary when they put threatened miscarriage on my file. I hope this baby hangs in there. For now I'm on pelvic rest for the next four weeks.

It was so relieving but still scary when they put threatened miscarriage on my file. I hope this baby hangs in there. For now I'm on pelvic rest for the next four weeks.

:hugs: I hope peanut stays put for you, and it is scary to read threatened miscarriage on your reports, I've been told to bring my reports to every new dr I see too so I sit there in the waiting room and have it glaring up at me but I switch my papers around and put those awesomely high beta HCG results at the top :winkwink:

Take it easy and I have my fingers crossed for you! My bleeding was like that and it stopped not long after. I had a few days of brown old blood and haven't had any more since. I don't know if the 4 days of bed rest they ordered me on helped or not but I appreciated the sleep and naps I had :sleep:

Haven't been on in a while so I apologize if I've missed anything.

December, so glad you were reassured by a scan and heartbeat! Hang in there bean!!

Lucylake, congrats!!! Twins!!! :)

DF's mom hasn't spoken to me since we told her. I feel very unwelcome in the house and am considering moving back to my moms until DF and I get a place of our own. I mean, she has depressed me so much that I've stopped telling people because I feel like its a bad thing. I'm constantly reminded that it's not; it's what DF and I wanted and it's wonderful. She just makes me feel so terrible. :(

Ah Decemberwait so glad to hear everything is ok!!! :hugs:

Hello ladies, glad to see all the great news!!

I have a third scan next Wednesday at 8+6, so ready to hear Baby Tucker's heartbeat!

Still no symptoms other than an occasional nauseated stomach in the evenings.

December - nice strong heartbeat!

Minni - families can be such a pain. Hold your head high and be happy!

AFM, I got a UTI, so am taking antibiotics. My first u/s is next Wed. so I have 9 nights to go. Really hope there's something in there! Keeping my FX.

I'm 7 weeks pregnant, (first child) a little bit nervous, and my doctor had told me that I was due on March 17, 2014. This is all pretty new to me.... due to the fact that this is my first baby. and I guess I don't really know what to expect. so any advice would be great

Wow twins that is awesome! How amazing and what a big suprise.

Glat things are ok decemberwait.

Had the worst backache today, and my boobs are so sore now ive took my bra off, tried to join a new doctor but wasnt in the catchment area, so will have to go to the one nearer me, which I didnt want to but I need to get a high dose of folic acid prescribed.

I can't wait till we are all out of first tri, I think it will be a lot more exciting and positive then!

Just thankful my dd slept in til 9 am, took two 2 hour naps w me lol, no morning sickness today! Its been positive today, im sure tomorrow will be another story.

Just popping into say goodnight girls. Hope ur all ok. I'm shattered . Not ate much again today . Time to visit the doctor I think x

Does anyone else with ms feel bad about not eating very healthfully? I sort of just eat whatever I can stomach at any given time which today I admit was chips for the most part and some ginger cookies. Most foods absolutely repulse me. I tried to eat a panini yesterday and got so sick from it. I am hoping once I can manage to eat some healthier foods that I will stick to a better "diet" but yikes...I am wanting only to eat really crappy foods because those are the ones that settle my stomach (like ginger cookies and chips).

Donna I hope you feel better!

Just found out a friend of mine is pregnant and due 5 days before me. She said she feels absolutely awful this pregnancy (its her second.) is it wrong of me to be excited that someone else is pregnant and miserable too? Lol

Hello all.
I had lab work and a Pap Smear done; the nurse at my doctor's office called and said they need to discuss my results and that the doctor had a message for me. As a nurse, I had a contaminated needlestick in February of this year; I am absolutely terrified that they are going to tell me I have HIV or Hep C because of that needlestick!
I can't call to get the results until the morning; I am freaking out!

Has anyone else had an MD office be so cryptic about discussing lab results? :(

So much going on! I've been reading, but haven't really had time to respond much.

Congrats on twins!! How wonderful. :)

Decemberwait- Glad your scan went well. I hope that things calm down and your little bean decides to settle a bit.

I feel awful about not eating healthy. For a week or so I ate so much junk. Like, not a lot of it... but it's ALL I ate. No veggies, but some fruit at least. Today I did better than I have been! I had an egg scrambled with mushrooms and cheese for breakfast, blueberries and a cheese stick for morning snack. Chicken & Broccoli for lunch. Almonds for an afternoon snack. Random ice cream trip (oops! lol) during the work day (we could NOT concentrate and decided ice cream sounded great). Then brie and apples on a whole grain panini for dinner w/ some french onion soup (very light on the cheese and I skipped a lot of the bread). Most I've eaten in a while. Yesterday was pretty good, too. It feels good to get some veggies in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->