MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I'm currently expecting my 4th but it will be my husbands 1st ( I have 3 from a prior marriage). We are very excited and my EDD is March 26, 2014.

TT that doesn't sound right to me either. I would get a second opinion.

Morning girls. Hope ur ok.
Defo get a 2nd opinion tt.
I had a good nights sleep and stil tired ! *yawn*

9 weeks 2moz ! :)
Iv gt headaches everyday :( x

TT I would get a second opinion to!

Feeling nauseous today :(

Morning ladies...hope you are all well...

I feel :sick: xx

Ahw TT!! :hugs: It definitely doesn't sound right they said 10.5 weeks! I looked at my calendar and the 27th would've made you 8 weeks by LMP and your first scan measured right on time!
I would definitely try to get a 2nd opinion and don't schedule a D&C until you're 100% sure, or just don't at all!! (my friend got told she had a mc and to schedule a D&C and she said no and she now has a healthy 2 yr old! So she effectively would've aborted her healthy baby if she'd listened to her doctor!)

Hope everything works out alright for you!!!! :hugs:

8 weeks today :) Hope these next four weeks fly by and I see a healthy baby at my NT scan. Still worrying about a miscarriage...can't wait till I can see my belly growing for some reassurance.

Good mornings ladies (at least morning over here haha)! Dropping in to say hi.

I don't think I've ever been this ill in my life. I am so nauseous, yet can't get sick. :sick: It's so bad I can't even get out of bed. While I try to look positively at this MS, or all day sickness in my case, as my little nugget is growing and playing with my body.... I'm starting to lose the positivity and have it replaced with depression. I can't eat, can't get out of bed, can barely drink water without wanting to hurl-however I never do! :growlmad: uggghhh just praying my nugget keeps growing and this MS goes away soon :wacko:

Cramping all day today with big increase in creamy CM . Pink CM this afternoon.
Taking it easy tonight and hoping its nothing.

I've been having strongish cramps the past couple days and have noticed that my "bump" has started, although its tiny. Has anyone else experienced this? Maybe I'm just having more gas, I have the "bump" now when I wake up, 8 weeks, 1 day right now.
Any experience on this? It's my first but I'm curious.

Hockeywife hope everything is all ok.

Sounds like a lot of us are feeling the strain of morning sickness. Any idea how many more weeks we have to put up with this? I just want it over! Ideally before I start college in September.

With my first my morning sickness started at 8 weeks and ended at 38 when i delivered! Usually they say by week 14 it should go away...

This one started just around 8 weeks as well!

Hi Guys!
Just a quick update and THANK YOU! for all of your comments. I will be getting a second opinion on Tuesday. I have a great family doctor who will listen to me and says things like "Your body is smarter than I am". So today I have a bit of a headache and NO spotting (...none for the last 23 hours) and NO cramping. I have no energy as per usual (...does anyone remember what having energy actually feels like?!?!). I am very scared and anxious of course but I have done my best to convince myself that I really have no answers and not to take that @#%$^!! doctor's word as absolute truth.
Hope everyone is feeling better today. I am drinking tea (decaf), have a pot of chili on and am glued to Netflix in hopes of having somewhat sane thoughts. Kinda having an FML kind of day. :coffee::cry:](*,):shrug::wacko:

Morning ladies!

Sometimes I could wring our neighbours necks, Our landlords too for skimping on costs! Our hot water in the apt is shared in our smaller bathroom with our kitchen and our neighbours bathroom and kitchen. I'm sure they have a built in radar of when I turn the shower on and immediately shower at the same time, I can deal with the odd hot/freezing cold moments but my shower this morning was awful, they froze me then it went to be so hot it gave me the hiccups. And the hiccups just make morning sickness worse... try not throwing up in the shower normally then add the hiccups into the mix :growlmad: I was so tempted to go knock on their door and go projectile on them :blush: that seems to be my new improved threat to anyone that irritates me and I'm usually a calm, non-violent person ;)

And dear so cal it's rained off and on all night? I thought we had left the rainy summers behind in the UK when I left LOL. And I had not a nightmare but a still sad vivid dream that my grandfather that passed away the christmas after we got married, held our baby and looked so happy. I guess thats from how I've been missing him more lately. Mum and I were talking on chat yesterday and she told me our family history of twins, my grandfather was a twin as were his younger brothers, my great grandmother had several sets of twins that didn't survive between each of her girls, she said the list goes on and on of twins through the older generations of our family. So needless to say she has joined team twin prediction LOL.

Back to the rain though some 'lovely' drunk driver crashed into a street sign on the corner of our apt at 2.40am and promptly drove off leaving half their bumper behind :dohh: So I was awake again for a good while after that (hubby leaves for work around 3-3.30am and it always has me on edge if it's close to then and I hear an accident outside (we're on the only main through street that doesn't dead-end so everyone uses it and they speed through the streets at night especially).

Hi Guys!
Just a quick update and THANK YOU! for all of your comments. I will be getting a second opinion on Tuesday. I have a great family doctor who will listen to me and says things like "Your body is smarter than I am". So today I have a bit of a headache and NO spotting (...none for the last 23 hours) and NO cramping. I have no energy as per usual (...does anyone remember what having energy actually feels like?!?!). I am very scared and anxious of course but I have done my best to convince myself that I really have no answers and not to take that @#%$^!! doctor's word as absolute truth.
Hope everyone is feeling better today. I am drinking tea (decaf), have a pot of chili on and am glued to Netflix in hopes of having somewhat sane thoughts. Kinda having an FML kind of day. :coffee::cry:](*,):shrug::wacko:

I'm glad you are seeing your doc on Tuesday. Will he do another scan? I hope everything works out!

Since you are glued to Netflix, I thought I'd recommend a new show that I just started watching and love (a Netflix series). It's called "Orange is the New Black." It's kind of the same vibe as Weeds, if you watched that. Something mindless to distract you!

Hi everyone!!

I had been on a Baby and Bump break as morning sickness started to emerge the last days and the tiredness involved needing numerous naps.

Today, I had the tiniest drop of brown spotting and headed to the ER.

To our surprise:

Baby A HB: 147
Baby B HB: 119.

Twins! They don't run in our family.

Baby A is measuring a day ahead of baby B at 6-1 which is bang on for my 6/16 period. Baby B measures 6-0

At this time, they share a sac and the sonographer thinks it's too early to see the separation membrane is all, but of course I'm worried about everything.

We think they could be fraternal with two different intercourse/sperm events over two days which is visible on my chart. But, then again they can be identical if they share a sac and of course, one can catch up.

Waiting and seeing, but was THRILLED just to see ONE heartbeat.

I just wanted to say love to all of you March friends and hope all is well!

I'm hoping that I can worry a bit less now, but the spot which is gone now despite the scan scares me. I had already been planning NOT to have sex with hubby until 12 weeks along so this just helped continue that!

Hi everyone!
I'm Christina, I'm from Alaska. I'm 35 years old and I have a 2 almost 3 year old daughter and pregnant due 3/5/14. It's been awhile since I've been on here, but happy to be back :)
Very excited to be expecting again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"