MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Hi everyone!
I'm Christina, I'm from Alaska. I'm 35 years old and I have a 2 almost 3 year old daughter and pregnant due 3/5/14. It's been awhile since I've been on here, but happy to be back :)
Very excited to be expecting again!

Welcome:flower:

DisneyLovers I think when people have dreams like that its our loved ones who have passed on 'popping in' to say how happy they with an image that shows that. How amazing to have that dream! I actually had a medium pass ME a message in a friends session and I swear I think it was my Nana. Happened right after my miscarriage and she said it wouldn't be long and I'd have a girl. I had one period and got pregnant again, so sure it's a girl.... :winkwink:

Hi Christina! Welcome! :flower:

LucyLake wowsa! That is so exciting it just makes my day!!!! :happydance: you must be so excited but nervous!

Craving mashed potatoes and gravy so sent OH out to KFC to get me some lol. Pretty sure he doesn't miss my pregnancy cravings and the late-night trips to fulfill them for me lol.

So ready for this constant nausea to go away. It's just pure misery :/

Might go to my doctor this week, was putting in my suppository and my cervix is open. Not a good sign. No spotting but it should be staying closed. If any bleeding starts I'll go to the ER but until then I'll try to rest for work tomorrow.

Oh man am I am ready to be in my second trimester. I have been so ill that getting off the couch todo anything other than puke or pee is a distant memory. I almost had a trip to the ER earlier due to the pain along with the nausea and vomiting. I have a stomach ulcer as well as bad morning sickness (possibly hyperemesis gravidarum again) so this pregnancy is going to be rough. I hope my doctor can prescribe me something different tomorrow.

Morning girls. Congrtz on the twins :)
I'm shattered my son had me up b4 half 6 ! Yawn!

Haven't had much sickness last2 days bt stil can't eat.
9 weeks today!
3 weeks and I shud be seeing my baby. I jus hope everything is ok x

More low and angry cramping with (sorry TMI) random pink CM when wipe only. Cramps arn't crippling but they are really low and directly in the middle. Really thinking about using my referral for a scan in two weeks this weekend for reassurance...

Hope ur ok hun. Try get lots of rest . I would have the scan just for peace of mind x

Hi just wanted to check in wit you all. Wow twins how exciting for you. MS still pretty bleugh but thanks for the recommendation for the travel sickness bands as they seem to slightly ease the nausea. Yeah donna an olive. Im there tomorrow :-D got my scan date for the 23rd of august and an appointment to see a doc the following week as had a few complications last time so they have put me on shared care for now x

So I lied I feel so bad. Every morning I heave like mad bt I've got nothing to throw up :( x

Aww not long bexter. :) I stil haven't got my scan app thru. It will come some time next week I think. As long as its4 12 weeks I don't care lol.
Yeh I think I'm consultant led this time cuz I hemoarged last time x can't spell it lolx

Ughh I feel awful today.... Threw up twice at work and at one stage hid in the toilet to rest my head on the hand rail. I had a really good week last week and thought it might taper off but nope! If only I could stay home tomorrow, but I have appointments booked all day :( I hope we all start feeling better soon.

All I can say is that for the last two days, my all-day sickness has gone away...My stomach is not bloated either and I'm having much less difficulties using the restroom normally.---I'm 9 weeks today. I was worried that maybe something was wrong with the baby. This morning I just had an ultrasound and was relieved to see a heartbeat and little arms and legs moving!!!

I HOPE you ladies who are feeling sick start to feel better soon! Who knows how long my good days will last before nausea kicks in.

Probably going to the ER woke up to mucousy red blood so I assume the worst is happening.

DecemberWait, keeping my fingers crossed for you.....hopefully it's just one of those pregnancy bleeds and nothing else....keep us updated :flower:

Congrats Lucylake- twins!!!! How exciting!

Hockeywife and Decemeber, I hope everything is ok for you both xxxx

Hi just wanted to check in wit you all. Wow twins how exciting for you. MS still pretty bleugh but thanks for the recommendation for the travel sickness bands as they seem to slightly ease the nausea. Yeah donna an olive. Im there tomorrow :-D got my scan date for the 23rd of august and an appointment to see a doc the following week as had a few complications last time so they have put me on shared care for now x

I've got my scan on the 23rd aswell!! :) Can't wait!! Hopefully it'll go nice and fast!

Probably going to the ER woke up to mucousy red blood so I assume the worst is happening.

Oh no! Sorry to hear that! Hope everything is ok!! Keep us updated!! :hugs:

And same for you Hockeywife!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back