MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Hopefully they just want to discuss the results but it is nothing serious. I had my doctor leave a message saying to "call back about coming in to be seen" after I got some blood work done but it turned out that it is standard to make an appointment at that time...it might be standard for your office to just discuss any result, serious or not...try not to stress though I know that is easier said than done!

@waiting- hope it's just something standard. Still, pretty nerve wrecking. Hope you get answers soon and it's nothing major. :flower:

Omg twins!! Thats awesomeeeee! Did u even suspect it?!

Thanks Nikkilewis14, hope you're doing well <3

I did NOT. I told the sonographer it's a blighted ovum, isn't it?

In hindsight, it makes sense. I started having to pee every hour or two on dpo 7-8. The nausea began that day as well. The tiredness was a lot like my MC where I couldn't get anything done, so I figured another MC. Little did I know.

One of the things I did was went completely crazy while TTC eating only yams. I put them on Salads, dressed them with olive oil, made pies with them, had sweet potato Thanksgiving casserole for breakfast. This was solely for the purpose of lengthening my luteal phase just in case. I knew that a certain Nigerian tribe sees a ton of twins with wild yams, but this didn't register until I learned about the twins yesterday. :D

Probably going to the ER woke up to mucousy red blood so I assume the worst is happening.

Hugs and hope everything is okay DecemberWait. Hang in there <3 <3 :hugs: Seen a lot of recent bleeds continue on to a healthy pregnancy here on Baby and Bump <3

My husband is so well trained. I love this man more than I love myself some days. Tonight as we were discussing how my girlfriends insurance only covers ONE ultrasound and how that sucks - he started saying, "a lot of insurance companies are like that. That's how mine was when----" and he stopped dead in his tracks and changed the subject.

He is so smart as to not bring up his exwife and their pregnancy shit around me. I just wanted to high-five him and tell him he will always be the bestestest husband ever :) hehe

Thats great j lynn,but do insurances onlycover one ultrasound? Ive never heard of that! I always thought whatever thedoctor deemed medically necessary?? I had about 12 scans all covered last pregnancy...

I felt bad about eating unhealthily last pregnancy but I was reassured that all that matters is that you eat at all. Eating healthy is a lot for your own benefit because the baby will take what it needs from you.

Just stopping in to say "hello."
Was a rough day morning sickness hit me head on and fatigue, first time I've taken an afternoon nap in almost a year, lol..
Very confusing feeling to be so very sick and so very hungry at the same time..
I was watching my food intake before I got pregnant and now I feel I can't control it, so darn hungry from morning to night! (And through the night)

Just curious but how much has everyone gained so far? I'm up almost 2 whole lbs :(

Yes, almost 2 lbs. I'm getting married four weeks today so hopefully not much more before then.

I'd like to blame the 2 lbs on boobs and hair, lol..both have increased in volume immensely, but really I'm already a big girl (174) my doctor says I'm clinically obese and shouldn't gain more then 15. Eeek! The pressure..

Hi everyone!!

I had been on a Baby and Bump break as morning sickness started to emerge the last days and the tiredness involved needing numerous naps.

Today, I had the tiniest drop of brown spotting and headed to the ER.

To our surprise:

Baby A HB: 147
Baby B HB: 119.

Twins! They don't run in our family.

Baby A is measuring a day ahead of baby B at 6-1 which is bang on for my 6/16 period. Baby B measures 6-0

At this time, they share a sac and the sonographer thinks it's too early to see the separation membrane is all, but of course I'm worried about everything.

We think they could be fraternal with two different intercourse/sperm events over two days which is visible on my chart. But, then again they can be identical if they share a sac and of course, one can catch up.

Waiting and seeing, but was THRILLED just to see ONE heartbeat.

I just wanted to say love to all of you March friends and hope all is well!

I'm hoping that I can worry a bit less now, but the spot which is gone now despite the scan scares me. I had already been planning NOT to have sex with hubby until 12 weeks along so this just helped continue that!

Congratulations! Did you know that you are nine times more likely to have twins if you conceive whilst breastfeeding?

I'd like to blame the 2 lbs on boobs and hair, lol..both have increased in volume immensely, but really I'm already a big girl (174) my doctor says I'm clinically obese and shouldn't gain more then 15. Eeek! The pressure..

15! That's sounds unrealistic.

Yea, I agree...was really depressing to hear my fat butt can only gain 15 lbs. wonder if I should switch to a female doc. I think she may be more linient, lol

I lost 3 kilos, but I have a feeling I'll be gaining soon. My hunger has increased!

Peanut shaped baby measured 7w6d with hb 177/178. hcg 157,000. Relieved even though they said any spotting means threatened miscarriage. I'll take a good heart rate and normal looking bean for now <3

Sorry to hear about your scare....Sending prayers! Did they give you progesterone?

LucyLake---congrats on the twins! I have a twin sister and she has always been my dearest friend. Your babies will have an unexplainable bond :)
<3

Morning girls. Hope ur all ok. I hope these headaches pass soon. I've got one everyday and still no appetite. Last I new I'd lost 7lbs ! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->