MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Im sure we will find out too lol.. We have neutral everything like i mentioned before except for clothes and nursery obviously.

I definitely want to find out. Every baby related thing we own is pink (and she has the pinkest nursery EVER) so it would be convenient if we has another girl. Plus, yay for sisters. :)

Ok - so I just realized that now that this baby is growing in here, it's going to have to come out ................................... I really hate needles so I refuse to have an epideral. The thought of that scares me to the point I can't even verbalize. But, I'm even more scared about the pain of doing a natural birth. Oh goodness. Looks like I have a lot of pep-talking to do.

Don't even fret....by the time your 40 weeks pregnant you are so over the swollen feet, peeing yourself, aches,pains, not sleeping,feeling like someone just broke your rib, waddling, constipation and boobs that you need to protect like fort knox's because they're so sensitive......you welcome whatever is coming next.....Not only that..your seriously DYING to meet this little person inside you......but at this beautiful stage it's impossible to even understand you'll have that mind set....but you will...trust me.....that being said...I actually had one of the easier labours....but it still sucks...it's beautiful...but it sucks! LMAO....

We'll definitely find out as well....A) because we need lots of time to pick a name.....right now we only know the middle name will be Francis...boy or girl...NO CLUE about anything else!!hahahaha....B) I find I get much more attached to the baby once I know what it is....with my daughter...once I knew it was a girl..we picked a name and I just felt so "close" to her...hope that makes sense? hahahha..I would sit and read her stories in her nursery...talk to her, sing to her......it really helped with bonding...for me personally...so we'll find out with #2 for sure....We're gonna go to our scan and the tech to write down what it is...then go to our cake place who does everything for us and get them to make a cake with pink or blue dye...we're gonna have my family, my inlaws and my best friends get together for lunch somewhere and after we're done eating we'll bring out the cake and all find out together!!!!! :)

I'd like to join as well since I just got my betas back and they had a doubling time of about 26 hours! My initial was low at 20.3 so I was convinced it would be another chemical (I've had three chemicals)...well I got my beta back today and it was 131 yesterday, just 70 hours from my first beta! My progesterone was a bit on the fence at 13.9 but that was when my beta was 20.3 so they said it is probably fine, but I am supplementing with 200mg of Prometrium just in case! My first prenatal appointment is on 7/10 and I think we will set a scan date then...I don't really want one too early...maybe around 8/9 weeks :)

Yay for March babies!

I have found out with my first two and will most def find out with this one because if its a girl I will need to go shopping!!

Chulie, i think we might do the same idea this time! So we all find out together...if we deide not to have a yellow bundle :)

Ok - so I just realized that now that this baby is growing in here, it's going to have to come out ................................... I really hate needles so I refuse to have an epideral. The thought of that scares me to the point I can't even verbalize. But, I'm even more scared about the pain of doing a natural birth. Oh goodness. Looks like I have a lot of pep-talking to do.

Don't even fret....by the time your 40 weeks pregnant you are so over the swollen feet, peeing yourself, aches,pains, not sleeping,feeling like someone just broke your rib, waddling, constipation and boobs that you need to protect like fort knox's because they're so sensitive......you welcome whatever is coming next.....Not only that..your seriously DYING to meet this little person inside you......but at this beautiful stage it's impossible to even understand you'll have that mind set....but you will...trust me.....that being said...I actually had one of the easier labours....but it still sucks...it's beautiful...but it sucks! LMAO....

Wait .... peeing yourself? What? OMG THey should have a freakin book out, "What to expect when you think you want to get pregnant" LOL OH MAN. Constipation!? Well, this will be lovely :D lol

Ha ha ha this is SO TRUE!!!!

I'd like to join as well since I just got my betas back and they had a doubling time of about 26 hours! My initial was low at 20.3 so I was convinced it would be another chemical (I've had three chemicals)...well I got my beta back today and it was 131 yesterday, just 70 hours from my first beta! My progesterone was a bit on the fence at 13.9 but that was when my beta was 20.3 so they said it is probably fine, but I am supplementing with 200mg of Prometrium just in case! My first prenatal appointment is on 7/10 and I think we will set a scan date then...I don't really want one too early...maybe around 8/9 weeks :)

Yay for March babies!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Yay for March babies!

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Thank you! I was really excited to see you are one day ahead of me, haha! So exciting!!!

ohhhhhhh wait then u get into what its like down there AFTER BIRTH!!!

and yes peeing yourself is totally normal, and even after birth too my muscles didnt go back until about a month ago!! and u bleed for like 8-9 weeks straight (thats something I actually didnt knowww until the hospital gave me ice packs for my cho-cha, thick pads and white stretchy granny panties to wear.. ) I knew i was bleeding but the pain afterwards..i honestly didnt even want to stand (it could have been because ella hit my tailbone on the way out and caused a lot of pain getting in and out of bed for the first week!)... yea child birth is amazing, but my god, we go through a lot of shit as women!

Holy shit. You've got to be joking. 8-9 weeks?!? Ok, with PCOS I have been used to ridiculously long cycle. But none that require pillow pads and granny panties!

So ... peeing yourself, constipation, and 2 months of bleeding.

Honestly, after 2.5 years of fertility treatments - WORTH IT. :) As much as it will suck. Still, worth it.

Ok ... but ... umm ... what do you mean what it looks like after? Please tell me it goes back to normal eventually.

lol it does go back to normal after a few months;) I had an episiotomy because ella wouldnt fit and im permanently damaged (the stitches didnt heal correctly) but most people who have them done are fine.

and yes all totally worth it! I promise you and I am sure you already know that! When you hold them you seriously will just cry or want to cry.. its amazing. I still hold ella and cry, im always so full of hormones! :)

oh also hubby said at first i felt different, but maybe about a month ago he said its back to normal, so it must have tightened up a bit more.. I am hoping this birth is easier than ellas...that was pretty traumatizing!

I'd say it's more like 6 weeks... well mine stopped a little while before then and then came back... But hey, if you breastfeed you usually don't get a period for a while... mine didn't come back until my son was 7 months! And also you've just been without a period for 9 months! So it's ok :haha:

I just got off the phone with Blue Cross Blue Shield - my friend was telling me how her breast pump was provided to her at no cost by her insurance so I should call and find out because it will save $300 compared to buying one. And sure enough, my insurance covers the pump and all supplies 100% with no deductible through a medical supply company that is in-network (which I can just pick one off the website). So, if anyone is planning on breastfeeding and wants/needs a pump - it's worth the call to ask if it's covered! :)

I'd say it's more like 6 weeks... well mine stopped a little while before then and then came back... But hey, if you breastfeed you usually don't get a period for a while... mine didn't come back until my son was 7 months! And also you've just been without a period for 9 months! So it's ok :haha:

yea my friend had hers for 6 weeks too... some have it for 10.. it all depends on ur body.. i never breastfed so i got my period exactly after 10 weeks..

I just got off the phone with Blue Cross Blue Shield - my friend was telling me how her breast pump was provided to her at no cost by her insurance so I should call and find out because it will save $300 compared to buying one. And sure enough, my insurance covers the pump and all supplies 100% with no deductible through a medical supply company that is in-network (which I can just pick one off the website). So, if anyone is planning on breastfeeding and wants/needs a pump - it's worth the call to ask if it's covered! :)

Thats great! I have the same insurance! 300$ is crazy for a pump!

lol it does go back to normal after a few months;) I had an episiotomy because ella wouldnt fit and im permanently damaged (the stitches didnt heal correctly) but most people who have them done are fine.

and yes all totally worth it! I promise you and I am sure you already know that! When you hold them you seriously will just cry or want to cry.. its amazing. I still hold ella and cry, im always so full of hormones! :)

Oh wow - my sister had to have an episiotomy and she was stitched from top to bottom - she had JUST turned 15 when she had her child (she gave her up for adoption, best choice .... she's such a happy, beautiful child too - but my sister made the best call on that. It's an open adoption so we still get to see pictures and things which is wonderful. She's 11 now!) and she said she still has nitemares about that. SHe said it was horrible.

That's true ..... 9 months without, 2 months with .... it's kinda like my PCOS when it acts up LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->