MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Hi ladies! :howdy:

I saw my first :bfp: Saturday but I thought my eyes were deceiving me but the lines keep getting darker.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v432/kittyfeliz/image-15.jpg

It's still super early, I don't expect :witch: til July 4th (I think my FF ovulation day may be off). I'm probably due March 14th-ish and this will be my first child.
I didn't realize you and I have to same due date!! ;) those are awesome progressions!!

Hey question. Any of you ladies using apps on your smart phones to track baby???? Any recommendations??

I'm using the WebMD Pregnancy app - I love it. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. :)

Cant wait til we start hitting6-8 weeks, lets see whos heads in the toilet lol.... Prob mine!

Does anyone have any suggestions for small snacks that are really filling? I can't believe how hungry I am...I woke up at 5am because I was so hungry (and had to pee) and I ate turkey breast with rice because I was craving turkey...then I went back to sleep, woke up at 10:30 and ate a bowl of yogurt with granola (a huge bowl might I add) and I was starving again two hours later so I had a wrap with cheese/pesto/spinach and an apple...starving AGAIN two hours later so I had cheese and crackers at around 4...then I had toast with peanut butter at 6 and I am eating dinner now...this is WAY more than I am used to eating and I am wondering how I will make it through the work day without passing out from hunger! Maybe granola bars or something? BTW it is NOT thirst because I am drinking over 100oz of water per day.

Sometimes our bodies say we need to pack on the lbs for baby, which is where the hunger comes in.... You will notice, for some people, after a few weeks it will slow down....all of our hormones are raging right now so think about how u feel when a period comes and times that by 100 lol.... U seem to be eating the right things! Way better than me! I keep eating chips, strawberry shortcake , just everything i shouldnt! Id say if ur hungry eat, esp if ur eating healthily.

Maybe some carrot sticks, popcorn, i think ur body is craving carbs though.

I am super-duper cautiously joining y'all here.

My name's Amanda, my fiance & I are both 27. I have an almost-8 year old from a previous relationship & together we have a 14 month old. I've also had a m/c at 7 weeks (in 2006) & then I had a chemical the cycle before I conceived my youngest. She was born April 2012 and I had the implant put in shortly afterward. Decided we wanted to try for #3 before we get married next May so if this isn't a sticky bean, I only have 1 more cycle to try before we have to take a break until after the wedding.

So I had the implant removed April 10th, got my first period on May 6th. Got my BFP around 13dpo on a FRER (had a faint positive on an IC the 2 days before) but it turned out to be a chemical pregnancy :/ Bleeding started on June 6th. My OB suggested waiting a cycle to TTC but I conceived my 14 month old right after a chemical so I decided to just go for it, given the time constraints lol. I'm 13dpo & AF technically isn't due until tomorrow but I got a faint positive on an IC tonight. I plan to test again in the morning with an IC and a FRER.

My OB agreed to check my progesterone once I get my next BFP so I wanted to test early to try & get my levels checked asap in case I need to take supplements. I really don't want to experience another chemical.

So that's where I'm at. Based off my ovulation date, my EDD is March 12th. So alllll that being said, I'm super cautiously joining y'all here. It was only a faint positive but it was a positive all the same but who knows if this will be a sticky bean. FX.

Good luck and H&H 9 to everyone else here :)

Sometimes our bodies say we need to pack on the lbs for baby, which is where the hunger comes in.... You will notice, for some people, after a few weeks it will slow down....all of our hormones are raging right now so think about how u feel when a period comes and times that by 100 lol.... U seem to be eating the right things! Way better than me! I keep eating chips, strawberry shortcake , just everything i shouldnt! Id say if ur hungry eat, esp if ur eating healthily.

Maybe some carrot sticks, popcorn, i think ur body is craving carbs though.

I am definitely packing carrot sticks and maybe some unbuttered popcorn for work. Yeah, I always eat healthy and actually I have not had one unhealthy craving...yet. I know that eating healthy is better for me and bubs so I am going to TRY and not splurge on anything...we'll see if that lasts ;)

I am super-duper cautiously joining y'all here.

My name's Amanda, my fiance & I are both 27. I have an almost-8 year old from a previous relationship & together we have a 14 month old. I've also had a m/c at 7 weeks (in 2006) & then I had a chemical the cycle before I conceived my youngest. She was born April 2012 and I had the implant put in shortly afterward. Decided we wanted to try for #3 before we get married next May so if this isn't a sticky bean, I only have 1 more cycle to try before we have to take a break until after the wedding.

So I had the implant removed April 10th, got my first period on May 6th. Got my BFP around 13dpo on a FRER (had a faint positive on an IC the 2 days before) but it turned out to be a chemical pregnancy :/ Bleeding started on June 6th. My OB suggested waiting a cycle to TTC but I conceived my 14 month old right after a chemical so I decided to just go for it, given the time constraints lol. I'm 13dpo & AF technically isn't due until tomorrow but I got a faint positive on an IC tonight. I plan to test again in the morning with an IC and a FRER.

My OB agreed to check my progesterone once I get my next BFP so I wanted to test early to try & get my levels checked asap in case I need to take supplements. I really don't want to experience another chemical.

So that's where I'm at. Based off my ovulation date, my EDD is March 12th. So alllll that being said, I'm super cautiously joining y'all here. It was only a faint positive but it was a positive all the same but who knows if this will be a sticky bean. FX.

Good luck and H&H 9 to everyone else here :)

Welcome! I have had three chemicals but all is well so far with this one...I am on 200mg of Prometrium nightly (taken vaginally). Fingers crossed that your levels come back great!

My last pg i craved salad, veggie hoagies since i couldnt have the real thing, carrot sticks! And it was a girl :). This one is totally opposite but i think its a girl again.

Welcome! I have had three chemicals but all is well so far with this one...I am on 200mg of Prometrium nightly (taken vaginally). Fingers crossed that your levels come back great!

Thanks! I've had 2 pregnancies without needing to take any progesterone so I know I can successfully carry a pregnancy on my own so my levels may be okay, but I'm really anxious to find out. Sorry about your losses though :/

Congrats and welcome!!

Thank you!!

My last pg i craved salad, veggie hoagies since i couldnt have the real thing, carrot sticks! And it was a girl :). This one is totally opposite but i think its a girl again.

I just eat veggies - tons and tons of them. I ate like 3 cups of whole green beans today - raw ones, because I'm a farm girl so I eat everything fresh lol

But that's all I want. Veggies and Subway sammiches loaded with veggies - only had that once though because that's still fast food and not good.

Good morning everyone! Well it's morning here anyway. I woke up at 4am and couldn't get back to sleep...

I asked Eltjuh who started this great thread for us if I could make a graphic to include in your signatures if you want to. So here it is! There are two versions - one the size of a ticker and one small round one depending on what you want. Enjoy!
https://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w563/ella_hopeful/MarchMonkeys_zpsa7dab5b1.jpg

https://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w563/ella_hopeful/MarchMonkeys_zps9ef03915.png

I love that!!!!! I'm going to add it as soon as I get in my computer in the morning!

Morning girls, :) congrtz new girls. Love the graphi :) x how are u all feeling x

How do we add the ticker ??

And congrats and welcome to all the newbies xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back