MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Hmmm... I also had the fatigue, bloating and hunger which started on Friday night...when I would have been 3 weeks and 5 days. Maybe it's to do with the high progesterone too...

In fact, next time I'm pg I'll know right away because my stomach swelled up so much... was a dead giveaway!

Just remembered that I had a glass of wine on Friday night... didn't think I would be pg lol! Hope little bean didn't mind... I don't think it's that bad to have the odd glass anyway, right?

I had a 3 glasses the Friday before I found out ..... I am pretty sure the poppy seed forgives me :p

I have been drinking about 2 gallons of water a day .... I literally can't stop drinking. I am SO thirsty and my mouth is staying dry ALL the time. Bugging the fire out of me!

I called the Dr just a moment ago .... they said the lab wasn't in yet and they don't have my results, they didn't put it as a priority lab this time so I have to wait until around 11am :( This is going to kill me. I feel more pregnant, so I am hoping that's a good sign. I am so, so, so, so scared that they'll say my HCG dropped to like 30 and that it's not viable. I HATE THE WAITING GAME SO MUCH!

Haha. And I had a runny boiled egg too. Boy am I going to miss runny boiled eggs!

Don't know what you Americans call it lol - but a boiled egg where the yolk is still raw...

Good luck with the waiting!

Ohhh I don't think I could do that. I have to have my eggs completely boiled or it creeps me out lol

Now, when I pan cook them - I have to have the yolk runny so I can soak it up with my toast. But I couldn't do that if I had to crack the shell and there would be liquid inside. It's the same thing, I'm sure but it's just the way it's done I guess.

There is so many things different about the food from here to over there. About 4 years ago, I had to send my friend a box of about 200 twinkies. He said yall don't have them over there so I sent him every one I could find. He said he ate Twinkies until he made himself sick - it's all he ate for a week. YUCK. I'm glad they don't make them anymore - Twinkies were horrible. But I guess people in the UK love them?

Ugh. I'm hungry again hahah

Hi ladies!!!!! I guess I belong here now!!! Will you take me? hahahaha...I JUST found out yesterday that I'm pregnant and due March 14th. I'm not even due for my period until friday so I'm cautiously pregnant...I took a test yesterday and then again this morning it is definitely twice as dark so I'm happy to see that! Makes me feel better! hahaha...

About me...I'm Julie...32..I already have one beautiful little two year old girl who is seriously my world. This is #2 and our last baby. I've been married to my best friend for 5 years and my daughter looks exactly like him! hahahaha....

I am from the "I dont care what we have" camp. I look at this baby like a missing piece to our family...so..until it's here I can't say what our family is suppose to be because I know whatever this baby is....that's what we were meant to have! :)

Morning sicknes.....with my first..I threw up every morning for 8 months...Just once every day (I produce TOO much mucous and my body just can't handle it and I need to get it up then I'm great and can get on with my day hahaha) So I'm REALLY hoping for this baby things are different...I'll even take only 6 months of throwing up! hahaha...I also agree that you can have signs before a certain time. Sunday I was out with my hubby and daughter (I would have only been about 8dpo) and I felt ill ALL day...and there was this shrimp thing when we went to eat and just seeing it make me want to throw up.....it was like a switch from sunday onwards my body has been trying to say "Hey...guess what...some stuff's going on in here"....in a not so subtle way!!!!

Oh AND....no worries ladies...I also had drinks on Friday.....our little beans are still doing their own thing so they are totally safe :)

SO EXCITED TO BE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Chulie! H&H 9 months!!! That's great that your tests are getting darker so early!

J_Lynn I would totally recommend runny boiled eggs...if you weren't pg! - the white has to be solid, but you pop the top off with a teaspoon and can dip slices of bread/toast in the yolk. Yum! I also make fried eggs with runny yolks ;) Not any more I guess! DH will be happy - runny eggs freak him out big time!

Oh, I am so hungry and thirsty with all this food talk!

I've never heard of twinkies but anything American is usually a gimmick in the UK - like Hershey's chocolate - some of it is good but UK choc. is just as good if not better, but UK people will always go for Hershey's any day as it's a novelty!

I totally just got the biggest craving for oranges and strawberries. Or any kind of fruit really, I have always loved fruit but it is a craving I cannot get out of my head!

Welcome Chulie! H&H 9 months!!! That's great that your tests are getting darker so early!

J_Lynn I would totally recommend runny boiled eggs...if you weren't pg! - the white has to be solid, but you pop the top off with a teaspoon and can dip slices of bread/toast in the yolk. Yum! I also make fried eggs with runny yolks ;) Not any more I guess! DH will be happy - runny eggs freak him out big time!

Oh, I am so hungry and thirsty with all this food talk!

I've never heard of twinkies but anything American is usually a gimmick in the UK - like Hershey's chocolate - some of it is good but UK choc. is just as good if not better, but UK people will always go for Hershey's any day as it's a novelty!

Hershey's is so gross! I am sure your chocolate HAS to be better - Hershey's tastes like plastic!

If there is any candy that you like from the US - let me know, I could arrange a knocked-up care package :D haha

I totally just got the biggest craving for oranges and strawberries. Or any kind of fruit really, I have always loved fruit but it is a craving I cannot get out of my head!

Blueberries and greek yogurt sound good right now .... mmm .... I need to go to the kitchen, this is killing me.

Hershey's is so gross! I am sure your chocolate HAS to be better - Hershey's tastes like plastic!

If there is any candy that you like from the US - let me know, I could arrange a knocked-up care package :D haha

Lol thanks for the offer! :haha:

I'm not in the UK now - living abroad for at least the next few years and where I am they have lots of American products but they're expensive!

I get cravings even when not pg - but now it's the best excuse for getting the food you want!!!

My Dr just called ...... 689!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) I AM REALLY FREAKIN PREGNANT!!!!

Lol i was just eating hersheys but i agree, not the best choc ive had lol.

Mmmm dippy eggs! Love runny yolk :)

Welcome to the new ladies !

Lol i was just eating hersheys but i agree, not the best choc ive had lol.

Mmmm dippy eggs! Love runny yolk :)

Welcome to the new ladies !

If you live in PA and don't eat Hersheys, I think they may make you move :p

I'm German and my entire family is from Germany ... so I grew up on amazing rich, creamy European chocolates. I cannot eat American chocolate bars. I can, however, eat my weight in Godiva and Ghiradehli ... especially the caramel and peanut butter filled ones. Ohhhh yes. hahahahhahahah

Ok - so I just realized that now that this baby is growing in here, it's going to have to come out ................................... I really hate needles so I refuse to have an epideral. The thought of that scares me to the point I can't even verbalize. But, I'm even more scared about the pain of doing a natural birth. Oh goodness. Looks like I have a lot of pep-talking to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->