MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

*TMI alert!!*

Oh man, if anyone wants to swap their constipation with me right now i'd be happy to take it! I just woke up with THE worst cramps ever, resulting in 15 very painful minutes on the toilet. Hopefully i can go to sleep again now without being woken up again!

Hubby got home right around 5pm and i was so tired i passed out for 3 hrs! I woke up in a daze bc we usually go to his mothers on fridays for pizza at 6pm....his moms calling me saying are u guys coming over? We thought something happened...im like, omg i dont know why ryan didnt wake me up, its 8pm! So i go into the hall and hes got the baby in the bath getting ready for bed, im like baby why didnt u wake me?! Lol. Hes like cuz i knew u were tired and u were sleeping like a bear! Hahahahaha. I must have looked really tired! I woke up in my undies.... I do t even remember taking my pants off beore i fell asleep......baby stop making me tired!!

Minni2906-

Hang in there since that hb is okay. It's the COMBINATION of measuring behind, spotting, and cramps that's a big red flag. I bet you catch back up next appt. If she used a very basic machine and this appt. wasn't at your sonographer or the ER where they have high tech ones, that could be it. For peace of mind, you could also go to the ER for a second opinion.

How sure are you about your dates? I charted so I was 100%...is it possible you got some early evap lines?

I'm not 100% but I'm fairly certain. I mean, before bcp I ALWAYS had a 32 day cycle. Like clockwork. Going by that, conception would've been June 29 which makes me 8 weeks tomorrow. (Still a ways off from what the scan said.) My scan was done at Advanced Radiology by a sonographer so I think it ought to be accurate.

Minni, your conception date could have been earlier than the the 8th (it most likely was if you got your BFP on the 12th). The zygote could have taken a while to implant and the baby can't start growing until it implants. That's why it's hard to know date of conception even with the baby's measurements. Two babies in two different women could be conceived on the same day but one zygote implants faster, so the due dates (and measurements) could be different even though they were conceived on the same day. Were you charting? Did you have an estimated day of when you thought you conceived?

If that's the case, would I still have gotten a positive even if the baby wasn't growing yet? I wasn't charting but I'm fairly certain I conceived June 29th as my cycles were like clockwork.

Scan couldn't pick up why i might have been bleeding/spotting. Nugget is measuring at 8w4d with heartbeat of 176bpm.

Attachments

• lowresnugget.jpg
    lowresnugget.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 2
Had my first scan on Wednesday and based on measurements they say I was only 6w2d which puts my due date at March 31, 2014. But also, puts conception at July 8th and we got a positive on July 12th... is that even possible? I thought you couldn't get a positive until after implantation which doesn't occur for days after conception, right?! I'm so confused.

I had a scan when I was 8w and measurements put me at 6w6d and my old OB wanted to change my due date. My new OB won't change it until my next scan around 12 weeks because this early on the measurements can be off since the baby is so, so small. It's so easy for them to get the measurements a little wrong when the baby is this tiny and just like kids, they go through growth spurts in there... just at different times than all the other babies in-utero. I wouldn't worry unless you get to 12 weeks and there's a huge difference honestly. Like I said, my OB won't change my date based on smaller measurements until we get to that point because they can be so off this early on.

*TMI alert!!*

Oh man, if anyone wants to swap their constipation with me right now i'd be happy to take it! I just woke up with THE worst cramps ever, resulting in 15 very painful minutes on the toilet. Hopefully i can go to sleep again now without being woken up again!

I can't stand the constipation I have right now, I have a pooch belly and I'm sure it's not from being 10 weeks but the lbs of stool I feel I'm carrying. It's horrible!!
On the advice of my doctor I took Milk of Magnesia and Colace and still stopped up, I'm losing hope :(

Congrats on the heartbeat, Eltjuh!! :happydance:

Yay for a scan on Monday (hopefully), Shabutie! :happydance:

Congrats on your successful IVF and absolutely beautiful scan, Jones!! :yipee:
I agree that 10 week scans are so cute! I hope to make it there! I'm only at 6.5 and on Monday (6.1) ours looked like a shark. DH nicknamed the baby "tiburón" ('shark' in Spanish).

Thank you ever so much!! Hahah... A shark! Lol. You made me laugh! :) My baby looked like a bean in our last scan picture 4 weeks ago at 6w3d... It is truly mind blowing how quickly they go from looking like a little bean to a baby! xx

Feeling sad this morning - spent hours searching for baby with my doppler since I got it back yesterday and I'm finding zilch. I know its early and I'm not worried, I know sometimes its near impossible.. I guess I just figured since I used it to find my son at 9 weeks and with this being a second pregnancy that things might be more accessible this time. Wishful thinking I guess :dohh:

I'm not sure if this is of any help to those of you with constipation or not... But when I was suffering from it at the beginning of my pregnancy, I started eating baked beans on a piece of brown toast for breakfast each morning and it has solved the problem entirely! :) Unfortunately when I don't have them for breakie now on rare occasion I get constipated again, so I try to eat them every morning. What's more they are a great source of protein so good from all perspectives!

Give it a try if you like baked beans... Good luck xx

Morning girls, hope ur all ok. I want to see my baby or hear their heart beat , I'm going to hire a doppler I think.
10 days til my scan though. It is going quick. I just want to no my baby is ok.
I can't believe I was ok al day ydya got home from shopping and was sick :(
I'm feeling ok this morning apart from an headache ! 11 weeks monday ! Wow x

Update-
The Milk of Magnesia and Colace finally kicked in after 10 hours of 3 doses. My gosh...I never want to experience that again. I'm keeping both in the house at all times. Relief!!! My pants fit so much better ;)

Morning ladies.... gee everyone is blocked up!

I've not long been up. Feeling slightly sick. Not sure what we are up to today, but out of the blue my brother rung me last night, asking if he can take Amara swimming and to McDonalds. I was like WHAT! He never asked to have her, and since she has been born, hes only ever took her out once. So I am going to enjoy the peace and quite for a couple of hours.

Talking of scans, and what the babies look like. When I had a scan with Amara at 8+3, she looked like she was wearing a hat, even my nan noticed it!

OOoo yeah, and I am 7 weeks today! :happydance:

Feeling sad this morning - spent hours searching for baby with my doppler since I got it back yesterday and I'm finding zilch. I know its early and I'm not worried, I know sometimes its near impossible.. I guess I just figured since I used it to find my son at 9 weeks and with this being a second pregnancy that things might be more accessible this time. Wishful thinking I guess :dohh:

It's pretty disappointing when you can't find it right??? We were trying from about 8 weeks, twice a week. Then yesterday we finally found it and I was so happy!! :happydance: Recorded it on my phone aswell so I could send it to my family and I can listen to it when I want. Though if I listen to it now it annoys me that there's so much background noise so I just wanna listen to it with the doppler again! Probably just gonna keep doing it twice a week.... Keep trying, you will find it sometime soon!! :hugs:

It's pretty disappointing when you can't find it right??? We were trying from about 8 weeks, twice a week. Then yesterday we finally found it and I was so happy!! :happydance: Recorded it on my phone aswell so I could send it to my family and I can listen to it when I want. Though if I listen to it now it annoys me that there's so much background noise so I just wanna listen to it with the doppler again! Probably just gonna keep doing it twice a week.... Keep trying, you will find it sometime soon!! :hugs:

Thanks! It makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one who can't find it this early! Even though I am sooo jealous of everyone who was able to - having to ban myself from watching youtube videos :haha:

Sounds like everyone is doing well, awesome!

It's so amazing how loud and clear baby comes through now on the doppler. Bpm was 179 this morning! Still grappling with morning sickness but I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow so maybe it'll start settling a bit... mostly seems to occur when I have an empty stomach now, especially when I first wake up!

11 weeks today! I look soooo pregnant and I have to somehow cram myself into a bridesmaid dress today. I am so scared I'm not going to be able to zip it up!

I haven't got morning sickness anymore or any other symptoms but am feeling positive about things, not going to stress out about it. Last pregnancy I had heavy bleeding for two days (worse than a period) at week nine and she was just fine, so I'm just glad everything is going smoothly so far. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. :)

I have my scan on Wednesday 21st so will just wait until then and hopefully everything will be OK.

Yeah im almost 11 weeks and I look v pregnant too. I didnt have a bump til about 20 weeks last time I defo can't hide it from people much longer x

I'm 10w 6d and in day 1 of maternity jeans. I look massive. I guess it shows there is something growing in there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->