MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

We announced on facebook today :) got an overwhelming response ! Felt nice esp since they will be so close together!

Ill have to post the picture when i hop onto my computer. We took a pic w dd with a sign that says, big sister march 2014!

Oh I just realised who you are! lol, I've seen it on FB group lol, I loved it xx

... PS. Didn't mean for that to sound stalkerish in any way :haha:

I thought about telling people, but I haven't yet! We're gonna wait till 12 weeks. Only 2 more weeks to go, well slightly less!
It seems to be going quite fast now!

I've felt so bad today I've been sick 3 times :(
Also my poor cousin who's expecting his 1st baby with his gf , has been set on fire lighting a garden fire. He's in a bad way x

I was all excited because I have a scheduled prenatal appointment for tomorrow until I realized that I don't have the $10 for my co-pay (thank you bills!) So now I have to reschedule for next week. Oh boo. However tomorrow marks 2 weeks until my next ultrasound.

I'm feeling fantastic today!
I actually woke up this morning with no morning sickness. Dare I say it's finally over? I've been waiting for this day... Just in case I'm getting in as many tasks and chores that I can because if its not officially over and I go back to being sick feeling tomorrow I won't want to do a darn thing...
And all my favorite shows are on tonight. Just a good day!:happydance:

So my OB suggested taking a walk when I feel really tired during the day, supposedly to increase blood flow to the rest of your body to help wake you up, uh yeah the pep from it lasted all of about 5 mins! I've felt like a sick zombie all day and I almost threw up over my nephew when he walked into me :dohh: at least it wasn't too hard a jolt, it was more of a nudge but it was enough to jiggle the water I'd just drank. Mind you he joined in my gagging session when walking my in-laws dogs together, neither of us were picking up poop from their lab-collie mix who I swear has irritable bowl syndrome... my MIL got that job :haha: :sick:

I don't know what the deal is but last night and tonight I'm more nauseous than ever. I've come so close to throwing up but haven't actually been able to do so. It's so frustrating. I have 1 Zofran pill left but they've made me so constipated that I don't want to touch the stupid pill. I can't eat beans or all the other foods you ladies suggested... I'm a picky eater and texture is a big thing for me. And I hate the taste of most of the suggested foods lol. I'm just so fed up with feeling so miserable and not being able to throw up for even just temporary relief.

I hate the lack of sleep, the constant bathroom trips, the constant fatigue. This pregnancy is so hard to enjoy right now.

After a weekend of practically no morning sickness I woke up this morning feeling dreadful :(

Scan next week :)

Wavescrash, do you like Raisins?? I think you can eat them aswell to relieve constipation! (considering they're dried grapes and grapes are good for it)

Morning girls I'm knackered my little boy is acting like a new born again and keeps waking in the night then he woke at 6am and fort it was play time x

On the plus side I'm 11 weeks today & a lime ! :) whoop x
8 days til my scan x

Congrats donna.

Got my first midwife appointment today. Get to find out if I'll be consultant lead. So shall be interesting. Just under a month until I start college and still need to buy pens, and DS needs a haircut and new shoes for school, possibly some trousers too. They should make holidays longer!

I feel absolutely dreadful...had problems sleeping too :(

mummy2o I also have my first MW appointment today...what time is yours? xx

Aww . Enjoy ur midwife appointments girls :) makes it more real I think. I can't believe I'm 11 weeks already x

oh man, I really need some new bra's!! I just bought a really nice one before I got pregnant (or before I found out) and it's too small now! Had to wear my nursing bra now! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->