MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I have my first OB app tomorrow- hoping she does a scan!

I can't believe how fast it's going for us all now! Can't wait till we are all outta first tri. I hear ya girls on the morning sickness...it'd be nice if it disappeared at 12 weeks but I hear that doesn't always happen. I'm still using my doppler every other morning to check on baby and I can hear him or her now without barely pressing down. 175 this morning. I'm also in that awkward fat stage where I look bigger but not pregnant... yuck lol.

Its bye, bye and back to TTC for me, hope you all have happy healthy remaining pregnancies and gorgeous little bundles by March/April next year. Hope to be back in 1st Tri soon xx

Its bye, bye and back to TTC for me, hope you all have happy healthy remaining pregnancies and gorgeous little bundles by March/April next year. Hope to be back in 1st Tri soon xx

so sorry and many hugs.

I'm sorry I have been MIA. Things have been hectic in my family. We were in two auto accidents last week and now my stomach is so tore up about tomorrow's scan. I'm pretty much dreading it.

December, I have to warn you my sickness with dd lasted until about 24 weeks. I know that's not a comfort. It actually was water making it worse so I had to find something else to drink. Wasn't that easy either.

I hope you all feel better soon.

:hugs: so sorry to hear about your loss thinking of you:kiss:

I love how relatives point out how much fuller my face is getting---I get it, I'm getting fat. Someone told my mother in law yesterday that they saw me and I was looking plumper than usual--they didn't know I was pregnant.
I'm trying to embrace the extra inches.

I'm feeling fantastic today!
I actually woke up this morning with no morning sickness. Dare I say it's finally over? I've been waiting for this day... Just in case I'm getting in as many tasks and chores that I can because if its not officially over and I go back to being sick feeling tomorrow I won't want to do a darn thing...
And all my favorite shows are on tonight. Just a good day!:happydance:

Hey Everybody, sorry I've been laying low, went to that perinatal mental health clinic and was hit by a whopper but I'm not ready to talk about it right now and it's got me the most stressed out that Ive felt this pregnancy but I know stress is bad for baby so Ive just been laying low and thinking 'this too shall pass' snd trying to stay calm.
10 weeks today, glad everyone is starting to feel better or has anti sickness pills.

Aurora, I suffered an early loss in May and was pregnant again two cycles later. Take the time to heal and I hope we see you backing First Trimester when soon. :flower:

So sorry for your loss aurora xx

Been AWOL too due to dead laptop so only get online when I can wrestle ipad off of DH
Scan date came through for the 29th, I'll be 13+4 is that still ok to do the measurements for the Down's syndrome test?
Think I'm 11+1 today.
Feeling tired and sometimes get blurred vision but it seems a quick sugar burst helps that.
I need to have the GTT again this time, I hated it last pregnancy. I went first too so had other pregnant ladies watching me in the waiting room.
Have to see the VBAC clinic and be under consultant care too. I'm quite frustrated actually as with dd2/3 I never saw a soul about VBAC and had brilliant labours and births with them. It puts a big cross against my home birth chances.

So sorry to hear that!! :hugs: Hope you're taking it easy and you get to be back in first try soon!! :hugs:

:hugs: I am so sorry!

aurora32 - Thinking of you *hugs* Hope you see you back soon!

Looks like everyone has been MIA a bit here and there ... I've been MIA because of Facebook lol It's easier to chat on there with the March Monkeys than log in here. I need to start looking around more, but there are so many bad stories that freak me out so I am kinda staying away until after our next appointment. I have noticed that here lately I am freaking out about everything, even though I don't need to be. On the outside I keep saying everything is fine - but on the inside I'm a hot mess lol So I've been laying low and will be for the next week and 1/2. Hope all you ladies are doing well :) <3

I am so so sorry, aurora. I hope you get your sticky baby and are back to the 1st tri boards very soon!

What is this FB page everyone is speaking of? I am bad at posting here. Super easy to read, but I don't always reply. Especially when I'm on my phone.

So sorry to hear about your loss Aurora :hugs:

I had plans to go out to McDonalds today - I want one of their burgers so badly right now... was feeling okayish this morning so I figured the walk and fresh air would do me some good.. but like an hour before we had decided to set off I started feeling horribly sick again.. I forced a sandwich and a drink down but ughh! :sick: :sick: :sick:

So I ended up sleeping on the couch for 4 hours and still feeling no better - hope this ends soon its driving me mad!

So sorry hun :hugs: Hope to see you soon!! xxx

I don't go on the rest of the 1st tri threads either, just cause there are too many bad stories that i don't want to read, cause they freak me out! Probably be on more once we're in 2nd tri.

I so tired today! Felt pretty good this morning, but i'm so tired now! Was reading some of my book whilst laying on the sofa but had to put it away cause i kept nodding off. And hubby was asleep on the sofa aswell, so someone has to stay awake whilst our 2 year old is running around! :haha:

Still feeling absolutely horrible...
I'm holding out for the second tri, I don't know how much more of nausea and exhaustion I can take! Haha. I'm down 5 pounds now. I just wanna eat lol

Anyone give me some insight on how to join or find the FB group? Thanks!

auror32: So sorry for you loss. Take it easy and hope your back here soon.

AFM midwife saw me today and I'll be midwife lead not consultant so that's good. Just waiting for the 12 week scan now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->