MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Anyone else have a scan coming up this week? I have my NT scan on Friday.

I've got my dating scan next Friday on the 23rd. I'm unsure if I'll be far gone enough for the NT scan. According to my LMP I will be bang on 12 weeks then. However I have long cycles and ovulate late so I could be anything from 10+3 weeks then.

I can't wait for my scan though. I just want to see my little bean and see that s/he is ok and growing well.

Welcome to the new girls

And so sorry to hear about your loss mrs stru!!!

I've had a busy day today..... I had to take some trains to pick up a rental car (takes an hour on the train whereas it takes about 20 minutes to drive back home!) Then we drove down to the south coast. Then we went to see my in-laws, as the live down there! Luckily they were happy to see us. Hubby's mum had seemed a bit weird lately (we found out why that was, and it was kinda understandable). But she was very nice and good with our son today - she's never been a cuddly person and hasn't been very close with our son :( But she actually gave him a cuddle when we left, which she had never done before!!
Also I was glad that Lucas was much happier to see his grandparents, as hubby's dad came round to our house a couple of weeks ago and Lucas had just been so shy, he didn't even know who his own granddad was!! Whereas today he seemed to have a good day and had fun with his granddad....
Hopefully things will continue to get better, especially when we move down that way and we can see them more often!

Anyway, we didn't get back till 10pm and I had a late (mcdonalds) dinner.... Cause I didn't have anything around normal dinnertime :haha:

So time for bed for me now! I have to take the car back tomorrow, so I have to get up early *yawn* :sleep:

So sorry for your loss Mrs Stu xxx

Congrats Shabutie! Love the pics :)

I have my NT scan on 26/8.

11 Weeks today!! YAY!

This is the FB announcement we posted tonight.

Attachments

• Number3.jpg
    Number3.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 19
Aww so cute! Love the tops they are wearing!

Thanks! I got the younger one's at the store I work at and then happened to find the shirt for the older girl at the thrift store randomly browsing the racks.

Ok so you can officially set a clock by my nighttime morning sickness, thats 3 weeks in a row of ms at bang on 8.30pm every night! I don't know if it's just a certain time period after eating dinner or what, but I don't even have to look at the clock to know it's 8.30pm because the waves of extreme nausea kick in LOL.

Silly baby, I really enjoyed the tacos my SIL made tonight and I don't want to loose them lol

Ps cute announcement photo Waves! Our announcement seems to pale in comparison lol, some of me wishes DH would have waited till we at least had our first ob appt, but in hindsight it was nice to have the support and outpouring of love for those stinky ER trips. I do still like how DH twisted my arm to announce literally 12 hours after our bfp :blush: he goes to me "I want to share why we're so unbelievably happy, if something happened and we did lose baby. I would still want to enjoy every moment of being a future daddy whilst we still had him/her, and I want us to share that with our family and friends." That and having me in a fit of giggles after me saying no repeatedly for about an hour solid to announcing and he would think up silly things to say and do to make me laugh to the point I was in tears. I really wish I had got it on video and just posted that as our announcement!

Cute announcements, wave!

I'm sorry about your nightly MS, Disney. It hits me at night mostly too, but I only had it bad for a few days. I hope yours gets better soon!

Is anyone else having (or had) severe headaches? It is the third day in a row for me, and today, was a full-blown migraine. It's awful.

I love the FB announcement picture wavescrash. We have our first scan next Wednesday morning. One week to go!

Morning girls, yeh I have really bad headachhes everyday.
Hope ur all ok.
I'm always so tired :(
Less than a week til my scan. :) x

Morning ladies

My MS seems to be at its peak now :cry: since yesterday I have been feeling sick to a point where it even wakes me from my sleep.

Aug 27th is my 12 week nt scan!

Nikki my NT scan (CUBS) is the same day lol, mine is 11:00 - I will be 12w5d :happydance::happydance:

Exciting - lots of scans coming up in the next few weeks -hope we all get to see lovely healthy bouncing babies in there :D

My older boys go back to school tomorrow -and actually for once, I feel the holidays have flown past (thankfully as I got my BFP a week before they stopped lol :haha:) So off to barbers today, making sure their bags are packed and ready and getting some back to school photos (just in case there isn't time tomorrow morning with all the rush lol)

I'm so sorry for your loss, Mrs. Stu. I hope you are able to hold your baby soon (adoption or however it ends up). :hugs:

Welcome sharan and Lady Gecko! We have the same due date, Lady Gecko.

Shabutie-Congrats on the healthy scan!!

:)

I have a scan this Friday just to check everything is ok x

Seems ages away til my next scan, by then I'll be 13+4.
Not seeing MW again til 5th September either, sometimes the waits in between things seems to last forever.

Luckily for me I've lost any early symptoms, just tired every now and again but to be fair I guess it depends how many times I'm up at night and what we're up to during the day.

We've been talking about names, early I know, but its fun with the kids. So far Jessica or Nate are in the lead. I've got strong pink feelings again, if so that's girl #5 for us with just 1 boy (my stepson)

I had no MS yesterday at all after extreme MS all weekend...maybe it was the grand finale because I feel good so far today. I was kinda nervous that it would just stop and not ease up gradually but baby sounds fine on the doppler. Maybe my hcg is starting to decline, I know that starts to happen between 9-10 weeks.

Lol w dd my ms went away for a few days and always came back w a vengeance lol, hopefully thats not ur case ladies!;)

No s today here either maybe the ms gods thought it would give us a break for a day lol.

Morning ladies!!!

My scan is Sept 5th and I'm very excited about it!!! DH will be coming with me so I'm excited to get to see our little baby together!

Oh man...not sure if anyone has suffered from this yet but...I remember it happening with my daughter so I thought I'd share because it's awful and painful and don't want any 1st timer's to think they're miscarrying but...last night..I think I ate too quickly which resulted in me having some stomach pains...I think I then had like trapped wind because before I knew i was hunched over in so much pain I could barely walk...it felt like period cramps x50.....I remembered this with DD so I got on all fours and then bend my elbows so my butt was up in the air and just rocked back and forth for a while....it took like a good hour for everything to subside. Oh man....it was bad....so ya...if that happens ladies don't stress..it's trapped wind and you'll be ok!

I have a viability scan this coming Monday the 19th. I had one on the 5th where we saw the heartbeat at 6.1. The measurements were right on (both sac and fetal pole measuring 6.1), which was great, but the heartbeat was on the low side. Despite the fact that this statistically gives me a much higher risk of MC, I'm staying positive that we're going to see a healthy heartbeat on Monday. My HCG levels have gone up, so hopefully, that's a good sign!

Good luck on your scans ladies!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->