MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Me at 11 weeks :) x I stil aint eating much its getting me down nw . X

Attachments

• IMG-20130813-00586.jpg
    IMG-20130813-00586.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 12
Chuile: "Oh man...not sure if anyone has suffered from this yet but...I remember it happening with my daughter so I thought I'd share because it's awful and painful and don't want any 1st timer's to think they're miscarrying but...last night..I think I ate too quickly which resulted in me having some stomach pains...I think I then had like trapped wind "
>OMG < This happened to me too!!!!! I was so worried. I was driving with my husband in his vintage 500 fiat, and with all the bumps in the road I thought something happened to the baby inside. To make matters worse, the car stalled and so I had to get out and walk a few blocks towards a restaurant where we had reservations----had the most terrible shooting pains and thought for sure I was MISCARRYING and we'd have to call paramedics. By the time I got to the restaurant however, I understood it was trapped gas I kinda felt silly. What a scare though....Had sharp shooting pains similar to my first Miscarriage yet....err the wind that came out told me otherwise ;0/

Me at 11 weeks :) x I stil aint eating much its getting me down nw . X

Beautiful photo and hope you start feeling better!

I'm a lot heavier bt am down a stone I'm around 190lbs. So I've lost weight bt bellys growing lol. I had a belly anyway from my son. I hate bein bigger I've always been slim bt oh well x

Hi all :wave:

Hope you are all well...I had a early scan today, everything seems fine :)...I have been told im 9 week 1 day...so i am 3 days behind than what i thought...

EDD: 18/3/13 now...saw the heartbeat...so perfect :cloud9: xx

Morning girls. Threw up as soon as I got up :( x hope ur all ok. X

Hope you are okay -what a shame when you are feeling so horrid -cant be much longer til the good preggo stuff starts happening for you :hugs:

Hope you are all well...I had a early scan today, everything seems fine :)...I have been told im 9 week 1 day...so i am 3 days behind than what i thought...

Brilliant news, congrats xxx :happydance::happydance:

aww yay! great news.

Morning girls. Threw up as soon as I got up :( x hope ur all ok. X

:hugs: not long till your scan, least you have that to look forward too

Thanks girls. Yh I hope it passes soon. Can't cope like this4 much longer. :( x yeh can't wait4 scan :) x

Sorry you are still all feeling so crap :(

I sometimes feel like its easing off and then it comes right back again - almost like its tormenting me.. giving me a tiny bit of relief and hope that the end of ms is near only to snatch the hope away again :cry:

On a brighter note though baby was very cooperative and let me listen to heartbeat for ages and also got to record it for like 30 seconds :)

https://soundcloud.com/louise-reynolds-2/baby-2-heartbeat

I tried to listen to the heartbeat again this morning aswell.... hubby told me of cause it's not friday! :haha: we usually try on fridays and mondays. But since we couldn't find it last monday I wanted to try again!
BUT.... I found it though!! Called hubby to the bedroom, and got him to bring our son aswell, so he could hear it too. Was so nice to hear it again!

11 weeks tomorrow, only a week from tomorrow till scan!! :happydance:

Had a super panicked start to my day when I woke up and found a ton of brown discharge in my cm when I wiped. DH and I DTD for the first time since my ER visit since my OB gave the Ok... well basically I think my cervix can't handle sex at all because the baby sounds fine... so no more sex...poor guy but I can't deal with this every time we DTD.

Oh no! You must've freaked out!!

We haven't had sex yet... well, we've done other stuff :haha: But not actual sex. We were gonna wait till 12 weeks, just to be on the safe side. TBH I'm totally scared that I'll start spotting after sex so I don't want to :blush: Luckily hubby wanted to wait till 12 weeks aswell, so that's good! :thumbup:

At least baby is still ok! Don't think you need to worry... :hugs:

I'm not too worried as baby sounded fine I'm so glad I can check when things like that happen. No more sex till I have my next OB visit and can find a reason for the irritation. Maybe my cervix is just more sensitive than average. Scary...just can't wait to get on with these next weeks.

Thanks ladies for all of your replies...it really means a lot! :hugs:

Feeling really sicky today :( xx

Mu uterus feels like it has an alien in it :( Ugh the stretching and pulling is not feeling good today :( Booooooo. I hope it stops soon, I've had to just pretty much lay in bed all morning :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->