MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Hi ladies! Mind if I jump in?? I just found you all today. I'm 23yr old and pg with my 1st at 8w+5d and due on March 22th as of my last scan. My next scan isn't until the 28th, ill be 10w+5d... such a long wait!

So neat to connect with so many of you that are all near the same stage!

Thanks again for letting me join :hugs:

Hi ladies! Mind if I jump in?? I just found you all today. I'm 23yr old and pg with my 1st at 8w+5d and due on March 22th as of my last scan. My next scan isn't until the 28th, ill be 10w+5d... such a long wait!

So neat to connect with so many of you that are all near the same stage!

Thanks again for letting me join :hugs:

Hi welcome to the group and congratulations on your BFP xxx
The waiting is the worst, isn't it? lol I am waiting for my first scan -12 days to go now, but it has been a loooonnnngggggg wait haha -will be 12w5d at scan x

I understand the fear with cervical irritation; as long as its brown its ok, the baby is not in danger. :)
I could not bring myself to abstain from DTD; I would be one miserable lady! :)
BaniVani---Your story cracks me up; with my first pregnancy, I worried about every little pain! :)

Yeah I haven't had any more spotting and it wasn't really spotting to begin with, it was a bunch of cm and semen with brown streaks in it (gross). Back to normal now tho :)

I was just looking at this video someone posted earlier this week about how to find baby's hb with a doppler.... then I saw a video on the right (in the related/suggested video's) that was called: Orgasm during childbirth!! I was like: :saywhat:
I don't think that's possible!! :dohh:

We have 3 days until we can "announce" it to everyone that were pregnant - but now that the time is here, I really don't want to. Like, at all. I don't want to deal with the drama and bullshit it's going to cause from his kids and his exwife. It's just going to be chaos for me and I don't want to deal with it. :( I wish I just never had to let any of them know I was pregnant :(

Sex in my home has been challenging. Don't know about you ladies but I have been having some very sexual dreams. However, I find it sooo hard to get in the mood during the day! I was worried the first few weeks about hurting the baby--also, with pap smears and vaginal ultrasounds...it wasn't sexy the first few months to have something else that needed entering(If you know what I mean).

We are not allowed sex for two weeks but im not complaining lol...irritated cervix here...

I worried w ahes and pains w my first too and most of the time it was gas lol.

Sorry j lynn ur not looking forward to announcing :(

I'm really not at all..... I actually don't think we will. I just don't feel like dealing with it yet :(

We have 3 days until we can "announce" it to everyone that were pregnant - but now that the time is here, I really don't want to. Like, at all. I don't want to deal with the drama and bullshit it's going to cause from his kids and his exwife. It's just going to be chaos for me and I don't want to deal with it. :( I wish I just never had to let any of them know I was pregnant :(

To be honest, I wasn't excited about announcing either because there are several people who disagree with us having another baby and aren't polite enough to keep their opinions to themselves. We announced 2 days ago and while I've had several co-workers come up to me excited and saying "Congrats", I just really didn't want anyone to come talk to me about it. Probably also because of how miserable I've been feeling lately but still lol.

Good luck with your announcing :hugs:

J-lynn sorry your feeling so bad about telling everyone. I'm kinda in the same boat with my ex. I know him and his wife are trying so when he picks up DS it will be awkward. My only advantage is that DS won't know for at least another trimester, despite everyone else knowing. We're also going to have to work with school to get him use to the change. I think OH is a bit anxious telling his family also. I guess its a big shock from being gay for 10+ years to having a child. I think once he just gets on and does it though he'll feel better.

"To be honest, I wasn't excited about announcing either because there are several people who disagree with us having another baby and aren't polite enough to keep their opinions to themselves"

That's awful! Why don't you tell those specific people that you're having quadruplets. Give them something to really talk about :) :baby::baby::baby::baby:

Do you have to?

"To be honest, I wasn't excited about announcing either because there are several people who disagree with us having another baby and aren't polite enough to keep their opinions to themselves"

That's awful! Why don't you tell those specific people that you're having quadruplets. Give them something to really talk about :) :baby::baby::baby::baby:

Hahaha, good idea

Morning girls hope ur all ok. :) I've been worrying lately how I'm going to cope when the new baby comes along , ino you manage but I am scared. Can't believe I'm 12 weeks monday x

I'm not announcing this time round to avoid the drama, I know a lot of people will disagree not only about me being pregnant again but also the fact I'm only 4 months after treatment for kidney cancer, I openly admit baby was a surprise but most certainly a wanted one.....so sorry your not able to share your special moment as you would like xx

Sex in my home has been challenging. Don't know about you ladies but I have been having some very sexual dreams. However, I find it sooo hard to get in the mood during the day! I was worried the first few weeks about hurting the baby--also, with pap smears and vaginal ultrasounds...it wasn't sexy the first few months to have something else that needed entering(If you know what I mean).

Sounds like you just described me. Im also having sexual dreams and no sex drive whatsoever. My poor DH :haha:

I've had a brilliant morning. Well at least from the postman! I got my birth certificate back from student finance so no one has stolen my identity and over the moon. Took 3 weeks which I still think is a bit excessive but at least its safe.

Also got my 12 week scan on the 30th August so I'll be 12w 4d. So happy I get to see my baby again. I must remember to get pictures this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->