MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Would you girls believe I have just been too sick to even come online!?
I literally have been throwing up so badly, I broke vessels around my face and on my cheeks!!!
Awful :(
They prescribed zofran but it constipated me to where I couldn't go for almost a week making me feel bloated and more nauseous. It's awful girls!!
Anyway, I'm feeling ok, happy it's the weekend, don't think I could have handled another day at work this week !!
How is everyone else doing!?

Oh my, poor you and still having to go to work too -hope you feel better soon xxx :hugs:

It went well. :) The NT measurements were all good and baby is a few days ahead at 12+3. He/She was jumping all over the place so we got a very long scan as the tech tried to get all the measurements only for the baby to flip away. Here's a pic!

https://christineandianwedding.com/11weeks6days3.jpg

What a brilliant clear and beautiful scan picture -totally gorgeous bubba xx

Thank you girls! It is awful to work while being sick, especially as a bedside nurse. I just happened to have a patient with pancreatitis vomiting all week and that was so rough on me! Probably what lead to me bring so sick too.

OH keeps telling me "it's all worth it." My reply?? This is my last one!! Lol
He tells me he should have a say, I'm like, really?? I feel so awful and if I don't make the decision now to be "fixed" post baby, then I know baby fever will set in.. Again. I just don't know if I'm cut out to be pregnant :( either my pregnancies are really bad, or I'm a big wuss. Haha.

How's everyone else doing!? I'm ready for more scans!! Lisk your baby looks cute!!

You are not a big wuss at all - I am a nurse too and with my last pregnancy had severe MS but I went off sick lol - I could not have functioned at work, and all respect to you for carrying on, and with a little one at home too xxx

Well kudos to you for working with 4 kiddos! My 1 is enough lol!
I have to work though, I don't have time off yet as I've only been working at this hospital for 3 months :(

Not feeling well today either....I can't describe it but I just feel blaaaaaah. I need to get up and walk or something. My poor dog keeps looking at me with his"Please walk me, walk me, walk me" eyes. I feel for those of you who feel the same and have children or work to tend to.

Hi girls hope ur ok. My sickness has been a bit better today stil feeling sick bt not been sick yet and had some chips and curry sauce again lol. X maybe ill start to feel better at 12 weeks . Lol 2 days :) x

HI girls, just popping in, see if your all alright. :hugs:

So hormonal today! I hate it, been seriously crying all day over silly crap!

Lmao, and i just feel like in a daze....is there such things as hormone surges? I always wondered this....most days i feel fine then like once every 2 weeks i have awful days...crying, mean, literally feel i could crawl out of my skin!

I am so having this today too! I think I got an extra dose today. Mine is coming out as hot, breakout on face, m/s and super agitated. Oh well.... maybe tomorrow will be different?

Yea it's just like random days u can just feel hormones coursing through your body!

I hope you guys start feeling better soon! How awful! I am feeling pretty good, it sounds like I have had it easy compared to a lot of you. I had nausea until about 7.5 weeks. Now (11.5 weeks) I am feeling pretty good, just need to pee more, have a little pot belly, sensitive nipples and some food aversion.

Nikki, I am the same way, except my surges can go from min to min!! One min I'm lovey and nice, the next I just want to hide under a blanket and cry, awful I know!! Being sick on top of it is no fun.
I'm pretty sure mine is related to feeling so crummy all the time and OH not really grasping "how I can be so sick."
Ugh!!!

Not so much relating but making me feel like I'm a big baby!
I literally have no energy after being on my feet 5 days in a row while being nauseous. So when the weekend comes and I am not jumping to do stuff, I'm just "making a big deal"

Hi ladies :hi:
I'm crawling you the dark hole I've been hiding in and ready to get back in with the chatting. I went to go see my good friend today who is a month behind me but pregnant! Yay preggo buddy in real life! We were laughing ourself over the hormones. I shared how I cried to in line at the grocery store to Adele's 'Rolling in the Deep' on the overhead and she joked about crying to her husband before bed that she needed to have sex (his drives been decreased and its been stressing her out). It was nice to laugh at ourselves. The crying fits suck, but you have to laugh (when you can)

I woke up this morning and what I thought was my Bump is gone. Irrational fear, creeping up! It was rounded, hard and there for over two weeks and not its just gone. I know I'm early and I guess It was just gas or full bowels but it still makes me unnerved.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 6
Morning girls. :) 12 weeks 2moz and scan tuesday . Can't wait . Scared2 tho x hope ur all well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->