MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Sure everything will be fine donna.. although easily said; I am terrified for mine next week, lack of symptoms making me imagine the worst xxx

xxx

Hi all,
Its amazing how far along we all are now. Got my NT scan next Thursday, it was lovely seeing baby the other week but I'm more worried now and the results of the tests will mean a lot to us as a family.
Things are going well though. Moved dd3 onto the bottom bunk the other day, she's slept well so far. Using the cotbed mattress to the side incase she rolls out, but so far so good. We know we're talking a year plus before baby needs to be in the room or in the cotbed but preparing dd3 now will hopefully help us out nearer the time.

Feeling big now, but I have more of a B bump than a usual bump. I guess this being #4 my body is just moving where it wants lol

I know what you mean, feels like two minutes ago I got my bfp and my scan seemed so far away but 10 weeks tomorrow and some of us are already 12 weeks! Its funny even though I'm only two weeks behind it feels like I'm a long way behind some of you :haha:

Don't worry, you'll be at 12 weeks before you know it! I can't believe my scan is this friday!! (I'll be exactly 12 weeks) I thought it was going soooo slow until I got to about 8 weeks I think, that's when things started picking up and it's gone quite quick!

I'm really excited about my scan, rather than scared, but I guess that's cause we've already heard the baby's HB. Which helps as you know that baby is ok!! Can't wait to see him/her!

11 weeks today! Told my dad, brother his fiancé and her family this weekend which is good cuz everyone said they noticed a bump...I don't feel I have much of one but I guess it is growing a tiny bit. Can't wait till I have a big bump!

Attachments

• 2013-08-18 08.16.561655944932.jpg
    2013-08-18 08.16.561655944932.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 4
I know what you mean, feels like two minutes ago I got my bfp and my scan seemed so far away but 10 weeks tomorrow and some of us are already 12 weeks! Its funny even though I'm only two weeks behind it feels like I'm a long way behind some of you :haha:

2 weeks might feel like an age now but by then time we are term there will be babies born early, babies born on time, and more than likely, mine especially born 2 weeks late lmao :haha::haha: -all bar one have been overdue with last one being 14 days late.

One of my bump buddies last time had her baby 6 weeks early and we due only a day apart -so ended up 8 weeks between our boys lol :haha:

xx

My bloated bump disappeared :(. Im all flat again, hopefully it starts rounding out and hardening soon!

I'm glad I'm not the only one!!!! Disappearing bumps all around :)

Donna good look on your scan today!!!! :hugs: you've really waited it out....

2 weeks might feel like an age now but by then time we are term there will be babies born early, babies born on time, and more than likely, mine especially born 2 weeks late lmao :haha::haha: -all bar one have been overdue with last one being 14 days late.

One of my bump buddies last time had her baby 6 weeks early and we due only a day apart -so ended up 8 weeks between our boys lol :haha:

xx

haha indeed - to be honest I am in no rush for baby to be here, I'm happy to just enjoy the pregnancy.. I just wanna be out of first tri :haha:

Hi all. I posted about 3 weeks ago that my OB said I had an asymptomatic UTI based on urine culture--I didn't take the antibiotics out of fear because they were sulfa based, rated as most likely to cause birth defects--

Fast forward to yesterday, when I realized my urine is cloudy!

I am beating myself up for possibly making the wrong choice! And I am so afraid that my choice has hurt the baby--so scared that they will not find a HB on my OB appt Thursday because of my foolishness.

Am I overreacting?
LizK--beautiful scan! Must have made you so happy! :)

Hi all. I posted about 3 weeks ago that my OB said I had an asymptomatic UTI based on urine culture--I didn't take the antibiotics out of fear because they were sulfa based, rated as most likely to cause birth defects--

Fast forward to yesterday, when I realized my urine is cloudy!

I am beating myself up for possibly making the wrong choice! And I am so afraid that my choice has hurt the baby--so scared that they will not find a HB on my OB appt Thursday because of my foolishness.

Am I overreacting?
LizK--beautiful scan! Must have made you so happy! :)

To be honest you need to run this by your doctor. There are some very very safe antibiotics to take during pregnancy, and no infection is safe for pregnancy so perhaps you can ask for a pregnancy safe medication to put your mind and your infection at ease? I think Cipro is ok to take...

So I have finally caught back up! We took our cousins's eldest (10) to disneyland on wed and have been in sleepy zombie state since we got home, it was in the 80's so me being me forgot to put something anything on my head to stop sunburn, but I'm glad I remembered sunscreen for the rest of me and of course for our little cousin. I behaved and didn't ride anything I shouldn't we just had a fun time with our cousin :)

Hubby has been making me take bump pics every week (mainly reminding me because I've felt so sleepy tired lately that I'd forget what day it was let alone week), I missed out on week 9 for sleepiness and to be honest I wasn't seeing much of a difference until I compared week 5 with todays week 10! and I was feeling already bloated at week 5, oh and holy boob-a-rinos :haha:

Attachments

• Collages4.jpg
    Collages4.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 4
waiting4damon: Sending my prayers your way. I think you'll be fine but it's normal to worry-I'd be worried too. I think I would have done the same about not taking antibiotics. You'll see that everything will be okay.

Hubby has been making me take bump pics every week (mainly reminding me because I've felt so sleepy tired lately that I'd forget what day it was let alone week), I missed out on week 9 for sleepiness and to be honest I wasn't seeing much of a difference until I compared week 5 with todays week 10! and I was feeling already bloated at week 5, oh and holy boob-a-rinos :haha:

Cute baby bump! Mine is super huge too. I just saw a photo of this pregnant actress who's on her last month, my three-month preg. bump looks the same!!! Darn those actresses with their personal trainers and cooks!:blush:
People keep asking me, " Oh, so you're pregnant right, what are you 5, 6 months?" AHHHHHHH!!!!:nope:

Nikkilewis14__That happens sometimes to me too. I'll have a huge bloated stomach one day and then by the morning after, I'm flat. It's strange!

Anyone else gone off certain foods??? I really don't feel like eating bread lately... I just thought, I have to eat SOMETHING for breakfast, but I don't eat cereal or anything like that... Took a bit of my toast with honey, just the texture of bread is making my gag!! :sick: Don't know why, never had any problems with it before!! Guess I'm gonna have to buy myself some yogurts to eat in the morning! :shrug:

Funny thing is, I had bread yesterday (with a fried egg on it) and I had a sandwich on saturday aswell.....

Morning

yes I know what you mean I eat toast for the morning sickness and if I dont gobble it down it makes me feel sick

also rice makes me sick yuck and spaghetti

I had my scan on Saturday as seen in my avatar Im actually further than I thought so Im due on 14 March 2014 :happydance: my baby has a hb of 168bpm and was waving at us and kicking and then wriggled its tiny body and then settled down again :cloud9:

My next scan is on 5 September and it will be my NT scan ...

We so happy :happydance:

I actually can't even begin to write down a list of foods I've gone off... I feel like I hate almost everything right now :haha:

The worst things are when partner wants to fry stuff.. like bacon or sausages and also the smell of chicken nuggets cooking in the oven makes me gag.. so weird. Right now I'm living on toast, yogurts, those yummy brunch cereal bars, tomato soup and water... I went through a few days where I could eat strawberries but that didn't last - whatever I eat never seems to settle right but I can't win since if I eat I feel sicky and if I don't eat I feel sicky.. so unfair!!

I'm totally of bread2 , even the thought and look of makes me gag!
I'm so tired . After. A a few good nights with my son. He woke at 2am last nite and didn't go bk 2 sleep til 5am I cuda cried . I've had 4 hours sleep :(

Plus side 12 weeks today wahhheyy ! :) and babies a plum
12 week NT scan 2moz :) x
Anyone else gone off certain foods??? I really don't feel like eating bread lately... I just thought, I have to eat SOMETHING for breakfast, but I don't eat cereal or anything like that... Took a bit of my toast with honey, just the texture of bread is making my gag!! :sick: Don't know why, never had any problems with it before!! Guess I'm gonna have to buy myself some yogurts to eat in the morning! :shrug:

Funny thing is, I had bread yesterday (with a fried egg on it) and I had a sandwich on saturday aswell.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->