MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Anyone else gone off certain foods??? I really don't feel like eating bread lately... I just thought, I have to eat SOMETHING for breakfast, but I don't eat cereal or anything like that... Took a bit of my toast with honey, just the texture of bread is making my gag!! :sick: Don't know why, never had any problems with it before!! Guess I'm gonna have to buy myself some yogurts to eat in the morning! :shrug:

Funny thing is, I had bread yesterday (with a fried egg on it) and I had a sandwich on saturday aswell.....

I've gone of all my favourite foods more or less. I have also picked up some weird new ones, which my OH prefers so he's happy we're eating more what he likes. My only think I'm annoyed about is I'm craving nuts and due to OH having a nut allergy midwife said I can't have any :cry: baby is going to be tested within the first few months apparently just due to the fact they think it might be genetic. But as soon as I'm out of hospital I'll have the biggest bag of peanuts I can find!

Hi all. I posted about 3 weeks ago that my OB said I had an asymptomatic UTI based on urine culture--I didn't take the antibiotics out of fear because they were sulfa based, rated as most likely to cause birth defects--

Fast forward to yesterday, when I realized my urine is cloudy!

I am beating myself up for possibly making the wrong choice! And I am so afraid that my choice has hurt the baby--so scared that they will not find a HB on my OB appt Thursday because of my foolishness.

Am I overreacting?
LizK--beautiful scan! Must have made you so happy! :)

I wouldn't worry to much. With DS I don't for the life of me remember taking folic acid as all the prenatals make me sick and he was fine. I've tried taking it this time and can only manage half the dose they want me to have before it makes me gag and its liquid form! Sounds terrible doesn't it that I can't even keep down stuff which is good for the baby

I know what you mean, feels like two minutes ago I got my bfp and my scan seemed so far away but 10 weeks tomorrow and some of us are already 12 weeks! Its funny even though I'm only two weeks behind it feels like I'm a long way behind some of you :haha:

I am 10 weeks in two days and feel the same way, I cant wait for the 12 week scan. We have an appointment with a midwife tomorrow and I am SO hoping she listens for a heartbeat!!

Oh God im so fed up of feeling sick all the time...just wish I could sleep the day away :( xx

Oh God im so fed up of feeling sick all the time...just wish I could sleep the day away :( xx

Thats what I've been doing... today I decided to try and be more human, I had a nice long bath and got dressed and thats about as far as I got lol... trying to avoid retreating to the sofa cos I know I'll just go to sleep if I sit there!

Oooh the postman has just been and delivered my scan appointment letter... September 5th :happydance:

The sofa has become my best friend!
Somehow all the pillows in the living room have gravitated towards this one couch I call my own!

Food Aversions : RED MEATS, CHICKEN, ANYTHING GREASY< OILY<SALTY, Wine, Beer
SEX--oops not a food

Its anything fried that kills me off.
We only really do fried eggs in the house but even those cooking make me gag.

Think we're a Plum today. I'm just feeling fat. I dont feel pregnant at all, its not a bad thing I dont suppose but when I read about how rough some of you are finding it I feel bad.

Good luck for the scans. Such an exciting time.

I was nauseous all morning so i had an english muffin and i still dont feel better. I kind of wish i just threw up and not ate ntil after cuz then i dont feel barfy all damn day!

Girls I've lost anuva 6lb ! Taking weight lost to 20lbs ! 1stone 6lb I've lost . I really hope baby is ok x

Girls I've lost anuva 6lb ! Taking weight lost to 20lbs ! 1stone 6lb I've lost . I really hope baby is ok x

Try not to worry hun - baby will take all the sustenance it needs from you - so along with you being sick, this will attribute to weight loss for you, but bubs should be growing away fine, totally unaffected xxx :hugs:

Good luck tomorrow xxx

I was nauseous all morning so i had an english muffin and i still dont feel better. I kind of wish i just threw up and not ate ntil after cuz then i dont feel barfy all damn day!

That's what I had for breakfast, too! An english muffin with peanut butter. It lasted about 3 minutes again after I finished :( I had some chicken soup broth and crackers for lunch - that's stayed down so far :) :thumbup:

Im eating chips know, they are helping! Lol..i bought baked potatoes so maybe the carbs in them will help!

Hi ladies. I'm sad to report that my second ultrasound determined I had a missed miscarriage. No heartbeat and baby stopped growing a week and a half ago.

Best of luck to you all! I hope all of the icky first trimester symptoms pass for you all soon and you're holding healthy babies in your arms in approximately 7 months!

I'm so sorry for your loss Lionchild :hugs: I hope there's a super sticky baby in your future!

Ahw, I'm so sorry to hear that Lionchild!!! :hugs:
Take it easy and good luck when you decide to try again!!! :hugs:

Lionchild, I am SO sorry. There really are no words :hugs: I hope that there is a very sticky rainbow in your near future :flower:

That's what I had for breakfast, too! An english muffin with peanut butter. It lasted about 3 minutes again after I finished :( I had some chicken soup broth and crackers for lunch - that's stayed down so far :) :thumbup:

J_Lynn, do you have MS now? I know you said you hadn't had any...how weird that it would show up at twelve weeks!

I barely made it to work today without throwing up everywhere. Definitely been VERY sick the last three days. Baby still sounds strong on the doppler...can't wait to see him or her in a week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->