MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Thanks for the advice everyone and sorry about the hormonal ranting hijack of the thread. It is time to put my foot down and this vacation without my consent should make me realize I shouldn't be seeking his consent in what I know needs to be done for me and the baby.

Donna I'm so glad everything turned out well. Those are such great photos....you must be :cloud9:

Hi donna I came on just to see how you got on today. Love the scan pics massive congratulations hopefully it has made you feel a bit better about all of the morning sickness xx got my scan on friday. Im a wreck at the minute x z

Thanks girls :) yeh no doubt ill go over again lol.

Aww yeh hun I was a nervous wreck and bursting 4 a wee lol.
So happy all is ok tho x

Sorry for ur loss lionchid

I've been for my scan :) all was fine. Baby was so cute. I'm not 12+1 . I'm 12+5 and due 27th february. Excali 2 weeks after my sons 2nd bday.
Can I stil stay in march monkeys tho as I don't want to

Awesome scan pic! I had the same thing happen. They said my due date is February 25. But I was charting so I know my due date of March 1 is correct. Sometimes babies just measure a little ahead.

Yay Donna! You must be so happy!! My scan is on friday, can't wait!! 3 more sleeps!!

And ofcourse you can stay!! You might go overdue and still have your baby in March anyway :haha: When was your son born (as in, was he late or early - or on time?)

Gorgeous pic Donna -and yeah stay with us in March monkeys -my scan date put me one full week ahead in my last pregnancy and I went 14days overdue and then was induced, so this time I am sticking with my date -they can say what they like lol but unless it is 6th March (from O date) or 7th March from LMP then I am not agreeing to any change lol

Beautiful pic and glad all is well xxx

So sorry for your loss lionchild :hugs:

Donna- love you scan...so beautiful...glad everything went well :cloud9: xx

Thanks girls :)
Haa yeh well I went 11 days over due with my son. Inducded at 10 days over he come the next day. I'm sure ill have bbay in march x

I was also induced at 14 days, twice at 15 days and again at 16 days. He was being stubborn and refused to come out even with being induced. They gave like one bag and if it wasn't enough you had to try again and again. So they broke my waters to see if that helped (If the midwife has to break waters that means you have a lucky baby in China) and after 8 hours of him not moving, me getting distressed more than him they thought a c-section was best. I'm really dreading giving birth this time considering I had all that last time.

All of the drama with my step daughter just got about 100x worse last night. She was on the phone, I was trying to use the phone to call my best friend to find out the results of her moms biopsy. So, I told my SD "I need to use the phone, I have been trying to get ahold of my friend". She got an attitude about it and told her "mother", "Well, I guess I have to get off the phone RIGHT now because she just haaaaaaaaaaas to use the phone" --ummm, excuse me? Last time I checked, she doesn't give AT&T $328 a month so I am pretty sure that at 12 years old if someone tells you they need the phone, an attitude isn't needed. And that's what I told her. I didn't need an attitude when I tell her something. So in response, she has an even bigger attitude and throws this out:

"MY momma said that I DONT have to listen to you and I DONT have to hang up with phone with her just because you want to make a phone call"

Oh hell naw. First off, a 12 year old isn't going to TELL me what she will and won't do in my home, and her momma is not going to act like she's some big bad ass on the phone. Needless to say, my hormones and already deep seeded hatred for that vile disgusting woman made me lose it.

Which in turn made her start crying and saying how I"m soooooooo mean because I told her to watch her attitude and asked her if she lost her ever loving mind talking to me like she thinks she's 25 years old. I told her if I won't allow my husband to speak me like that, over my cold dead body will a child. And her mother doesn't have a word of anything that matters in MY home so she can just not include her input.

So fast foward to 2 hours of whining and crying to my husband, she said that he shouldn't choose me over her and he should make me leave and that if he doesn't make me leave that she's just going to call her momma and have her come get her and just never come back. That's the same crap her sister pulled on him when he told her there was no more cell phone allowed in our house because she was texting her mother moment-by-moment updates on what we were doing - so she said she wasn't going to be told what to do and she'd just stay at her mommas. And she did. So now the younger one pulled that card.

I expected my husband to cave and kiss her ass, and instead he said:

"I am sick of you, and I am sick of your sister both using this garbage as a way to get your way. I didn't bow down to your sister and I won't do it to you either. If you have a problem with having discipline, then stop doing things that cause you to get in trouble. If you want to never come back then that's your choice. I wont beg you to stay and I won't beg you to come back - just like I didn't do with your sister"

He's primary custodial parent, he is the one who makes the rules - but does his exwife care? NOPE. She does what she wants and she does it because if she gets them against him, then she wins. She just wants to hurt him and she's finally winning.

I am so stressed out and I am just done. Being a step mother is the WORST thing ON THE PLANET. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

I had gone to bed before her little drama-queen spell was finished, but he just came to bed and cuddled up to me and said whatever she chooses, he's not worried about it. It breaks my heart that he's the only one who buys and supports these kids, we are the only ones who pay for their medical, their school stuff, extra things, anything that is wanted - I get. Yet their mother who calls them names, beats them, refuses to go grocery shopping and would sell them off for a bag of horse feed always wins. I don't get why there is such a sick, sick connection with children and their mothers.

Well, I feel better now that I got that out.

I have to learn to just not care about what they do. To me, or to my husband. He said over the last 7 years he's learned to just ignore it. I don't know how he does it. But I need to learn to just not care. If that's possible.

And we're supposed to announce our pregnancy today and I REALLY, REALLY don't want them to know now so this is just not a happy day. :(

I'm sorry that you feel like that J-lynn. I see your doing nothing wrong. You were doing what was needed and children need discipline. My ex and his wife do not in one bit discipline my son and they don't even send him to bed. He comes back from his dad's really tired and goes to bed straight away and sleeps until I have to get him up for school. He never focuses much on the Monday after he goes there.

Also I always thought it was good for me and his dad to get on, and until he met his wife we had a great relationship and we still did family things. But then I guess she got jealous and told him not to talk to me. They live with her parents as she's an only child and god forbid she ever moves out and stands on her own to feet. Her step dad is abusive and she ended up in hospital with a broken arm. She wonders why I don't want my son to go around whilst he's in the house!

Unfortunately a court order says he has to go until he's 12. He does hate going and he's the most placid and good little boy. He's fine going to my parents, grandparents and my sister so its not that he likes to be with mummy but he seriously hates his dad's new family.

I so wish you where my ex's wife I would so love you :hugs: Just remember your doing nothing wrong and children generally like no rules and can get away with blue murder and are very resistant to change. They are either going to react positively to the news and accept you more, or they are going to hate your guts more. Chin up, they will appreciate you more as they get older and realise that you only meant what is best for them.

So my hubby made us a lovely dinner of sausage and cheesey-mash!! Enjoyed it, but after I finished it I took a sip of my coke and just felt sick! I honestly thought everything was gonna come back up - It didn't!!
But now I'm kinda scared to drink coke... don't wanna feel like I'm gonna throw everything up!!

My MS (or all-day/evening) has kinda come back a little this week! I thought it was supposed to be gone, especially since it disappeared around 8 weeks! Hopefully it'll piss off again soon! :haha:

omg j-lynn, her tude is not acceptable and your right. I can not stand when parents hang their children over others heads, no fair at all that his wife does that. I am sure they get their attitude from their mother though, figures.

I am glad your hsuband stepped and said something to them. I cant beleive he has full custody, i mean its great but is there a reason the mother doesnt? (Not that its my business but usually the mother has them.) She sounds like such a winner.. and u def dont need the stress now.

Did they find out about the pregnancy?

Silly ms, stay away so we can actually eat to nourish little bubs! Mine keeps switching from intense nausea to dry heaving and gagging, oh and burping up bile, I'm to the point where I carry a little sample sized bottle of mouthwash with me everywhere because those yucky kind of burps then tend to bring on the rest of losing whatever I ate.

I don't think I can face eating ground beef anymore, my MIL was cooking some on sunday and it smelt off when it started browning, it actually ended up smelling cheesy, my MIL kept asking me to smell it :dohh: by the third sniff I had to ask her to stop putting it in front of me or my lunch would be added to the pan :sick::blush: Hubby had made tacos the night before so I was already on a track of getting sick of ground beef lol. He jokingly said "You're either tired, asleep, complaining about smells making you feel sick or throwing up now." I said yup and he's half responsible :haha:

Lionchild I am very sorry! :hugs:

So I just logged on to see how your scan went Donna, so cute, looks like you can see babys feet and toes lol

I will catch up with the rest laster girls, but got family down to stay and im shattered. x

J-Lynn that is so nuts. Good for you!!!! Maybe it's just because my Mom was a very strong willed Mom but I have such deep beliefs on children who talk back and have attitude. No 12 year old should speak to an adult like that, ANY adult. Your husband deserves a medal of honour for being strong in my opinion. :thumbup: What a great man! I hope it works out and atleast the one daughter can stay where she'll be cared for but either way they will have their Dad's home, structure and safety to return to when they finally see the light about their Mom. :hugs:

I had a midwife appointment today and she said she could try the doppler but normally didn't until after 13 weeks but I told her I knew all about that and she should give it a go. Well, she didn't find the heartbeat and logical me understood it was probably fine but emotional me is sort of freaking out. She said she could feel my uterus coming out from behind the pelvic bone and it's exactly where it should be for 11 weeks so that was good. Thank GOD I have an ultrasound Friday for the prenatal screening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->