MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Naww Donna I love your pics! Bub looks adorable! I have my scan on Monday- can't wait!

Im sure everything is ok jesse!

Cant wait to see everyones scans in the upcoming weeks!!

Oooh, may I join?

I'm due around March 24th. I'm 21 years old with my first baby. One previous miscarriage so I'm very excited for this baby.

You can call me Ashleigh and I'm a bit of a hippie.

<3xx

Morning girls. Thanks :)

I'm shattered. Its like having a new born in my house my son woke every hour crying! He use to be a great sleeper don't no what's got in to him!

My next scan is the 11th october 9.30 am ! :) can't wait to find out the sex only 7 weeks :) x
I'm thinking another boy altho symtoms wise I think girl x

sooooo... we've got our 12 week scan on friday.... and just found out we've got another exciting thing happening.
Out of nowhere we got a call this morning from the council we wanted to move to that they've got a house for us, we're signing for the keys on friday!!! :saywhat: So we've got a very exciting day on friday!!

Can't believe it, we've been waiting for this house for a year (or A house, any house)!!!

Sorry just had to share!!

And welcome thosevibes!!!

Morning girls

awesome news eltjuh :happydance:

Ive been feeling more tired since hitting 10weeks ... anyone else more tired than usual?

Morning girls

awesome news eltjuh :happydance:

Ive been feeling more tired since hitting 10weeks ... anyone else more tired than usual?

Yep I am so tired but only really this past week so about 11 weeks for me - and I was worried about no symptoms :wacko::wacko: -this is the only one but OMG I could sleep literally all day zzzzz:sleep: I get up late, go to be early and want to nap all day zzzz Baby must be doing something exhausting in there lol xx

sooooo... we've got our 12 week scan on friday.... and just found out we've got another exciting thing happening.
Out of nowhere we got a call this morning from the council we wanted to move to that they've got a house for us, we're signing for the keys on friday!!! :saywhat: So we've got a very exciting day on friday!!

Can't believe it, we've been waiting for this house for a year (or A house, any house)!!!

Sorry just had to share!!

And welcome thosevibes!!!

WOW!! Brilliant news, so happy for you Eltjuh! Is the new house in a different area /bigger or what?

Oooh, may I join?

I'm due around March 24th. I'm 21 years old with my first baby. One previous miscarriage so I'm very excited for this baby.

<3xx

Hi Ashleigh , I am Donna and it is my 5th bubba at age 40. Congrats and welcome to the group . Hope you are keeping well, and don't have too much MS or anything xx :hugs:

I read that by 12 - 13 weeks baby doubles in size from 10weeks must be why we so tired our bodies are working harder LOL

Welcome thosevibes :flower:

Oooh, may I join?

<3xx

Congratulations and Welcome :) xx

Scan dates me at 10+6, thought I was 11 weeks so a day out. Slightly too early for NT so I have another scan on Tuesday 10th September. All looked good though, makes it more real.

:flower:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 4
Hello ladies, I had my first visit with the midwife yesterday, everything went well except that I was there a day early :p my appointment was supposed to be this morning. But she squeezed me in. We got most of the stuff done but didnt have time to check where my uterus is or see if she could find a heart beat. Right after our visit I noticed loads of light brown CM, but no cramps, then through the night and this morning it got dark brown!! So I called a nurse this morning and was instructed to stay home from work, then I called my midwife who booked an early scan for me, I am going in tomorrow morning and can't decide if I am more scared or excited. There is no blood an no cramps, just a heavy feeling and a bit of discomfort in the back, so my midwife said we have no reason to be anything other than optimistic. So that's what I am doing... Or trying to do. Hope everything is ok!!

fixsohn - hop all goes well with your scan today xxx
and what are you like, going in a day early for our appointment lol baby brain? haha

Scan dates me at 10+6, thought I was 11 weeks so a day out. Slightly too early for NT so I have another scan on Tuesday 10th September. All looked good though, makes it more real.

gorgeous xxx and another scan in a few weeks lucky you xx

Had my first headache in years last night probably because I was pretty stressed yesterday. Work was very long and difficult and then I got a call from the hospital that is doing my sequential screen saying they don't have a referral or any of my files at all even though my OB said they were sending them over. It's been nothing but problems to schedule this scan, I hate living in the US and dealing with inept insurance companies and doctors offices. I am going to call back later today and try and sort it out otherwise no NT scan for me. Ugh.

Congrats such an awesome scan :cloud9:

Hello ladies, I had my first visit with the midwife yesterday, everything went well except that I was there a day early :p my appointment was supposed to be this morning. But she squeezed me in. We got most of the stuff done but didnt have time to check where my uterus is or see if she could find a heart beat. Right after our visit I noticed loads of light brown CM, but no cramps, then through the night and this morning it got dark brown!! So I called a nurse this morning and was instructed to stay home from work, then I called my midwife who booked an early scan for me, I am going in tomorrow morning and can't decide if I am more scared or excited. There is no blood an no cramps, just a heavy feeling and a bit of discomfort in the back, so my midwife said we have no reason to be anything other than optimistic. So that's what I am doing... Or trying to do. Hope everything is ok!!

hope all goes well for you :flower:

wannabubba#4 - we're currently living in an army house, cause hubby was in the army. But we had to leave it since he left the army, but councils were NOT helping!! :dohh: Living in South East London at the moment, but moving to south coast, West Sussex :) So much nicer and quieter.
And hubby's parents also live there so we will finally be able to see them more often. At the moment we only see them about twice a year cause of their work schedule (one works nights, the other days, so they hardly get any time together as it is) and cause of the cost of going all that way! It is so expensive!! So Lucas will finally be able to get more of a relationship with his grandparents aswell (and this little baby will too, ofcourse!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->