MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Had my first headache in years last night probably because I was pretty stressed yesterday. Work was very long and difficult and then I got a call from the hospital that is doing my sequential screen saying they don't have a referral or any of my files at all even though my OB said they were sending them over. It's been nothing but problems to schedule this scan, I hate living in the US and dealing with inept insurance companies and doctors offices. I am going to call back later today and try and sort it out otherwise no NT scan for me. Ugh.

sorry hun hope they can sort it out for you ASAP

I'm sorry that you feel like that J-lynn. I see your doing nothing wrong. You were doing what was needed and children need discipline. My ex and his wife do not in one bit discipline my son and they don't even send him to bed. He comes back from his dad's really tired and goes to bed straight away and sleeps until I have to get him up for school. He never focuses much on the Monday after he goes there.

Also I always thought it was good for me and his dad to get on, and until he met his wife we had a great relationship and we still did family things. But then I guess she got jealous and told him not to talk to me. They live with her parents as she's an only child and god forbid she ever moves out and stands on her own to feet. Her step dad is abusive and she ended up in hospital with a broken arm. She wonders why I don't want my son to go around whilst he's in the house!

Unfortunately a court order says he has to go until he's 12. He does hate going and he's the most placid and good little boy. He's fine going to my parents, grandparents and my sister so its not that he likes to be with mummy but he seriously hates his dad's new family.

I so wish you where my ex's wife I would so love you :hugs: Just remember your doing nothing wrong and children generally like no rules and can get away with blue murder and are very resistant to change. They are either going to react positively to the news and accept you more, or they are going to hate your guts more. Chin up, they will appreciate you more as they get older and realise that you only meant what is best for them.

I wish you were my DH's ex-wife as well. We would actually get along. *sigh* I have only spoke to her ONE time and that was in my front yard when she wanted to fight me. Yet, she wouldn't get out of her truck of course - she just ran her mouth. I wouldn't have gotten into a fight with her anyway, I'm almost 30 years old. I'm too old for that nonsense. If I was 18, it would have been a different story LOL

I was even trying to be nice yesterday after "she hates me!" outburst and I asked my husband to invite her to the ultrasound/dr appointment. She went, and she just sat there pouting the whole time and crying. She ruined it for me because she was clung onto DH like no ones business and refused to do anything but have a pity party for herself. She told him later that now everythings just going to be about the baby and not her. Well, yeah, that's kinda how it works when a baby is on the way - it happened to me when my sister was in my moms belly and it happened to me again when my brother was on his way. It happens. Babies take the limelight off the other kids a bit because everyone around is so "ooooooooh baby!" about everything. It happens, it doesn't last forever - but it's kinda part of life. It's not like she's going to be locked in a basement and forgotten about. So I was a bit upset that she was acting like she was 7 (and if she was 7, and not just shy of 13, I would have been absolutely OK with her crying and acting like a child ... it would have been nothing but expected as that is a 'normal' reaction for young children sometimes and it's understood.) I do everything for this kid. I cook breakfast/lunch/dinner, I wash and fold her laundry, I buy all her clothes, I buy her the jewelry she wants, I buy all the things she wants for school, I take her on every vacation we go on, we have never once gotten a babysitter for her so we could go out - if we can't include her, I don't want to go. I mean I go above and beyond for her ... but her mother keeps her brainwashed. So now I've just had to disconnect. And I think it's going to get more severe. They don't discipline her at all and it's so sad. They're ruining both the kids. It's not my husbands fault, really, but at the same time it is because he knew how that evil woman was before he decided to have kids with her. He thought having kids would "fix" her. HA. That never works :p

But if you want to switch places with her and come be my husbands exwife, I will gladly be your exhusbands wife lol

Heartbeat: 170
Baby: All good :)

Attachments

• Cruise30003.jpg
    Cruise30003.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 19
Awww all the lovely scans. I'm looking forward to getting mine next week.

yeah me too; then we will all be looking forward to 20week anomaly scans -Eeeeeeeeeeek!! then half way!!

xxx

Lovely scan pics hun, I can't believe I'm in 2nd tri 2moz! :)

7 weeks friday til my 20 week scan. And its at half 9 in the morning x

My scans tuesday, super excited too! Then , yupp, its waiting for the 20 week scan lol....oh boy!

Joining you ladies :) I'm due March 14th, and this is my 3rd pregnancy, but my second viable pregnancy. I have a 2 year old daughter, and we are looking forward to finding out if she is going to have a brother or a sister,.. she insists it's a seester though lol

Lovely scans! I feel so far behind everyone lol.

Been getting sharp stabbing pains today, even when not moving about. Anyone else get this?

Hiya ladies...hope your all well...

I was just wondering...mummys who are having their second baby...did any of you have a C-section with your first? If so what do you plan to do when having second bubba? x

Joining you ladies :) I'm due March 14th, and this is my 3rd pregnancy, but my second viable pregnancy. I have a 2 year old daughter, and we are looking forward to finding out if she is going to have a brother or a sister,.. she insists it's a seester though lol

Welcome! :)

Lovely scans! I feel so far behind everyone lol.

Been getting sharp stabbing pains today, even when not moving about. Anyone else get this?

Yeah occasionally. Just round ligament pains. They can feel pretty sharp sometimes. I get it almost every time I sneeze. But lately just when I've been sitting down.

Oh hey, another person pregnant off of Implanon! Welcome :)

I literally slept 4-5 hrs in naps today! When dd napped i napped too! Oh man...

DecemberWait--What fetal Doppler did you purchase?

LaDy-I had an "emergency"c section with my first for late decelerations of the fetal heart rate after 24 hourson pitocin infusion--I blame the induction process. I was able to reach full dilation, etc. So I had both L & D processes :)

This is my second baby---if the baby is not breech I will NOT have a csection!! I do NOT want to have surgery again if I can avoid it, I couldn't really enjoy the first couple of weeks with my daughter due to the discomfort. What are your plans?

Also, I started taking Macrobid for my UTI--and after 3 doses developed peripheral neuropathy in my right leg--a rare and serious side effect! I stopped taking it by MD order...
I have an OB appt tomorrow afternoon at 1430--I am so worried the baby will not have a heartbeat or something awful due to the combined UTI and antibiotic scare! Pray for me and the baby if any of you do.

I know its crazy but i do want a c section because i want my tubes tied and im not looking forward to birth after what happened w ella! :( i know its awful, lazy, i dont know but aghhhhh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->