MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

I was just reading up on it and people suggested to tie the tubes a few weeks after a vaginal birth since recovery time will be less since its laproscopic, makes sense!

Yes, you can get your tubes tied laprascopically, as well as permanent birth control in the form of coils fitted to your fallopian tubes called Essure. Its an outpatient procedure with lap dye to confirm permanent blockage at 3 months post procedure.

Dont have a c-section voluntarily--it is so painful, and in my own experience disfiguring to some extent. Not to mention the fact that the anesthesia makes the few few hours with your baby full of tremors and unneccessary loopy feelings. :)

Your heart will guide you to the right choice for you though I'm sure Nikkilewis.

Hiya ladies...hope your all well...

I was just wondering...mummys who are having their second baby...did any of you have a C-section with your first? If so what do you plan to do when having second bubba? x

I had an emergency c section and have an appointment with a consultant to discuss 'birth choices'. My midwife says they will try to convince me to have a natural birth. I would prefer that but am keeping an open mind.

I have an appointment with my consultant next week to discuss birth choices. I'm unsure as I had a horrible birth so a bit paranoid. I remember it was a long recovery after an emergency c-section with about a month me being crap. I don't want to spend to much time off college, but I don't want a horrible birth. So we'll see

Morning girls I'm so tired my son just cries and cries at night now. He won't sleep its tiring me out x
13 weeks today and a peach :) x

Joining you ladies :) I'm due March 14th, and this is my 3rd pregnancy, but my second viable pregnancy. I have a 2 year old daughter, and we are looking forward to finding out if she is going to have a brother or a sister,.. she insists it's a seester though lol

Welcome we due on the same day :hugs:

Morning girls I'm so tired my son just cries and cries at night now. He won't sleep its tiring me out x
13 weeks today and a peach :) x

Yay for your little peach, sorry to hear your not sleeping well with your son. Hope he settles down soon xx

Lovely scans! I feel so far behind everyone lol.

Been getting sharp stabbing pains today, even when not moving about. Anyone else get this?

I get sharp stabbing pains when I sneeze or move too quickly too, round ligament type pain; but with my last pregnancy I got sharp shooting pains down below too which was part of my SPD pain -hope not to get that one again Ouchie!!

Also, I started taking Macrobid for my UTI--and after 3 doses developed peripheral neuropathy in my right leg--a rare and serious side effect! I stopped taking it by MD order...
I have an OB appt tomorrow afternoon at 1430--I am so worried the baby will not have a heartbeat or something awful due to the combined UTI and antibiotic scare! Pray for me and the baby if any of you do.

Hope all is okay for you and bubs :hugs:

nice scan pics J Lynn

Congrats Donna :flower: hope your son starts sleeping better

I think I got my scan appt sorted out after many phone calls yesterday. Also my morning sickness is really getting so much better...it went away then came back but now I just feel sick when I first wake up but if I eat some crackers before getting out of bed I'm fine. Only sick when hungry now :) Can't wait till my scan... I am so excited especially after seeing all the great scans from you ladies!

I think I got my scan appt sorted out after many phone calls yesterday. Also my morning sickness is really getting so much better...it went away then came back but now I just feel sick when I first wake up but if I eat some crackers before getting out of bed I'm fine. Only sick when hungry now :) Can't wait till my scan... I am so excited especially after seeing all the great scans from you ladies!

So when is your scan then -do you have the actual date yet? It is exciting isn't it -can hardly believe we are 12 weeks today and only 5 days until our scan :happydance::happydance:

I'm so excited about tomorrow and we also have so much stuff to do before moving that it took me ages to fall asleep last night. Then I finally fell asleep and a car stopped in front of our house, just sat right in front of our drive with the engine still running... Which woke me up as the windows were open! Then I got so boiling hot I couldn't sleep and I kept feeling like I had spiders crawling all over me, as I had one walking on me earlier in the day when I was packing :wacko:
And then my son woke up at about 6.30 banging on the radiator and about half an hour later he stood at the top of the stairs saying: ugh, yucki, poo poo, yucki! - He's started telling us when he's done a poo now! :haha:
So I had to get up!! Not a great night! :dohh:
Hopefully tonight will be better, though I reckon I'll still be too excited about tomorrow (scan at 9.40 am and getting keys to the house - that we haven't seen yet! - at 2pm)
Can't wait!!!

So when is your scan then -do you have the actual date yet? It is exciting isn't it -can hardly believe we are 12 weeks today and only 5 days until our scan :happydance::happydance:

My scan is Monday August 26th at 1pm EST :)

Im glad you got your scan sorted out now.

@Eltjuh hope you get a good night's rest tonight :hugs:

Decemberwait my MS also seems to be better now I only get sick when Im hungry so Im always eating to avoid getting sick :haha:

Thank you so much ruby83, I appreciate the prayers. I do hope my fear is unfounded, but I'll know this afternoon. :/

is anyone else in awe that we are heading into second trimerster soon!? it just crept up on me.. hard to believe!

Eltjuh that's fab about the house and bet ur so excited4 2moz.
Nikki I can't believe how fast times gone .
I'm still pretty certain I'm not 13 weeks, because that ment I would ov ovulated b4 even having a postive ovulation stick. But I don't mind the few days ahead. I think I'm having another big baby. 9lb 5oz my son was.

I'm so tired and my morning sickness is getting slightly better now.
I still be sick and can't eat everything bt its getting better and I'm loving micro chips at the min x

eltjuh exciting day tomorrow, see the new baby and the new house. good luck with both xx

December - yay your scan is day before mine

Nikki - yeah can hardly believe we are all heading into second tri very soon and donna you are there already eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!Soon we will feeling our first little flutters, finding out the genders (for those that are) and hopefully all blooming lol (and no SPD please lol)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"