MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

How do we add the ticker ??

And congrats and welcome to all the newbies xxx

If you go to edit your sig., add picture and then copy and paste one of the following links:

For the ticker sized sig graphic:

https://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w563/ella_hopeful/MarchMonkeys_zpsa7dab5b1.jpg

For the small sig graphic:

https://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w563/ella_hopeful/MarchMonkeys_zps9ef03915.png

Thank you Ella!! :) They look great!!

And welcome and congrats to the 2 new girls, MRS. JJ and wavescrash!
Don't worry you're not the only ones who cautiously joined us! I myself am quite anxious about this pregnancy, though trying not to think about it too much (I had a mc in October last year, also at 7 weeks). So I can't wait until my 12 week scan! Which won't be until August, somewhere around the 23rd I think. Anyone found that fastforward button yet?? :winkwink:

It won't let me add it!! :cry: I even removed one of my tickers, was hoping I could have one of them as a small ticker and then the circle next to it, but that didn't work and when I put the url in it just comes up as the url in the signature :S

Could you copy your code from your signature please?? (I would like the circle though...)

It won't let me add it!! :cry: I even removed one of my tickers, was hoping I could have one of them as a small ticker and then the circle next to it, but that didn't work and when I put the url in it just comes up as the url in the signature :S

Could you copy your code from your signature please?? (I would like the circle though...)

I don't know how to copy the code without it coming up as the pic instead of the code, so I'll write it with stars but you'll need to take the stars out. Hope it works!

*https://i1330.photobucket.com/albums/w563/ella_hopeful/MarchMonkeys_zps9ef03915.png*

Loving the new little logo :winkwink: I just need to figure that out and how to put picture on here, IT challenged doesn't even begin to cover it.

I hope everyone is feeling ok today?

Been getting some weird shooting pains up inside today the majority of the morning, I am worrying about very little thing. Has anyone else experienced this?

Been getting some weird shooting pains up inside today the majority of the morning, I am worrying about very little thing. Has anyone else experienced this?

It could be the little bean snuggling in!

Actually, yeah, I was going to ask - is anyone else still having period type cramps at all? Mine come and go now whereas a few days ago they were all the time, but they're still very much there. Hurts enough to really notice, but not enough to take pain killers or make me lie down. The thing is I'm due for my period any minute so maybe my body is just a bit confused ;) lol

The sleepiness I had before has gone and so has the (TMI warning) constipation. But that might be because I've been eating healthily the last 2 days and getting plenty of sleep! Except for waking up at 4am for no reason.. duh!

I'm such a worry bag - I woke up sure it was all over, for the stupidest reasons. Like there would be anything I could do anyway! Don't you wish you could be told now if this preg. will work out? Just want to enjoy it!

It could be the little bean snuggling in!

I hope so, that is a lovely idea! And if it is snuggle away :)

Ella_Hopeful - I have been getting some on and off cramping but no where near as bad as period cramps. But today I'm getting a shooting pain that lasts for about a second at a time, it's something I can handle but just worrying about everything! I agree with you I wish we could do a test at the start that said everything is going to be ok :thumbup: which I am sure it will, we are naturally just having these little moments of madness!

Tested again using my last FRER & another IC. Definitely positive! I'm calling my OB's office as soon as they open and asking if my doctor will put in the orders for my hcg and progesterone so that I can go get that done on my lunch break and hopefully have some #s by the end of the day.

https://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff422/sailinghomelj/1_zpsafbf43b8.jpg

https://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff422/sailinghomelj/2_zpsbc86243c.jpg

Congrats waves!

Congrats to all the appleseeds today...can't wait to be one tomorrow!

thanks for the March logo xxx

And yep I still have occasional cramps and uterine /pelvic pains too - not as oftern as last week but still there.

No nausea yet, not too tired but not as full of beans as I was and boobs are AGONY! Lol Said to DH last night, my boobs are SO sore -he replied 'well that's good then isn't it? ' haha WELL yeah for baby but give me some sympathy lmao hahaha

Looking good! That's what my FRER looked like at 9dpo! I was freaking out!! :haha: (in a good way!)

Thanks for that Ella!! I put it in now, hopefully it worked. Also I have been having some cramping aswell, on and off, though I'm finding it hard to figure out whether it's bowel cramps or uterine cramping... But I'm sure it's ok! :) I'm going by, as long as there's no bleeding, I'm ok! :thumbup:

I was figuring that I would wake up with some MS on the first day of week 5 - but I guess not. Maybe I just won't get hit with it? I know my boobs are hurting so bad that I can't get comfortable at night and now I have to sleep on my back. Which sucks because I'm a side sleeper.

I still get little cramps also - just little twinges that last a minute or two then go away. And the timing is very random :)

I love the logo!!!! I am going to make mine a link so that other March mammas can find us. :)

Love the logo!! Will add that one when I'm at work.

I do have tons of weird cramping, stretching and whatnot. Totally normal! I also am praying for no morning sickness this time. Although for me it's not quite the sickness. It's that my body produces so much mucous and it sits there and makes me ill so I have to get it up. Which ends up making me throw up. It's so wrong. I'm so congested again this time so....really not having much hope! :(

Love the logo!! Will add that one when I'm at work.

I do have tons of weird cramping, stretching and whatnot. Totally normal! I also am praying for no morning sickness this time. Although for me it's not quite the sickness. It's that my body produces so much mucous and it sits there and makes me ill so I have to get it up. Which ends up making me throw up. It's so wrong. I'm so congested again this time so....really not having much hope! :(

Could you take any mucus medication? Like a mucenex? I don't know what would be ok to take while pregnant but surely there has to be something - that sounds miserable :(

I called my endocrinologists office to set up an apptmnt to see my diabetes doctor and im like, well im pregnant again! The receptionist lady goes, wow u move fast! Lol..i just go...surprise!! Hahahahaa i have to see them every month to keep my diabetes in range, such a pain, but worth it!

No more cramping here, boobs slightly tender, no nausea today ( didnt get it til 6 weeks last time, then started vomiting everyday from 8 weeks-38 weeks when i delivered)... My cramping stopped two days ago... But from what i remember i cramped thru my entire last pregnancy... I think because my symptoms are so mild, im freakingout, can wait til monday to get some reassurance!

Hi girls :) I just did one last test haa and I finally have a test line darker than the control line :) I just wanted to c it , :) x

Hi girls :) I just did one last test haa and I finally have a test line darker than the control line :) I just wanted to c it , :) x

I have one last test that I am saving...I will probably take it at around the time of my first OB appt, I'll be 5w6d at that time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->