MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Hope everything is okay Hockywife... they use the term "threatened miscarriage" for any unexplained bleeding. My sister had a big bleed during her last pregnancy at 7 weeks or so and that is also what they told her. She has a happy and healthy two month old now so try to relax and not worry too much (easier said than done, I know!)

On a none pregnancy related note has any noticed this site is freezing a lot over the last few days? When I open this thread and scroll down to read it takes ages to get through a page because everytime I scroll it freezes for 5-10 seconds.. at first I thought it was my computer but I'm not having problems with any other sites and I tried restarting and it didn't make any difference.. its very annoying when I log on to check how everyone is and I have like 5+ pages to catch up on :haha:

Morning girls hope ur ok. My little boy was kind last nite and slept better , I still didn't sleep well tho it takes me ages to get bk2 sleep. I feel like my bellys defo popped . :) I'm stil flabby from my son tho . Can't wait til it goes hard x

Hey Ladies, thank you for the concern. Nugget still safe and measuring on track 10+2.
No explanation for the bleed but hopefully it doesn't happen again

That's really good to hear glad everything is okay and you can relax :)

Also I figured out that the freezing was only happening when using google chrome, switched back to IE and all is running smoothly again so if anyone else encounters that problem its chrome being its usual garbage self!

I have got my scan in the morning too im so scared so much so I am finding hard to be excited. Going to make myself a hot choc and try and chill out x

Good luck with your scan today xx

I hate to just jump in with a comment but im going crazy! I'm almost 10wks and my symptoms have all but passed. I almost feel normal and this is already scaring me a little. But I can't read the pregnancy-first tri forum anymore. Every time I go to read up on everyone's post, there is always one about a MMC when people go for their 12 wk scan. I know this a possibility and cannot be prevented. But im sitting here thinkin 'crap did this happen to me and I not know'

Im trying to relax, but the thought is still in the back of my head. :cry:
I have had disappearing symptoms too and am trying to stay positive that bubs is okay and that I am just lucky to be feeling better -scan on Tues so we will see

hockeywife glad all is okay xxx

Eltjuh -BIG day today woop! Good Luck xxxx and bring back pics xxx

Had my third ultrasound and was in a panic right before. Thankfully, the little heartbeat I saw on the screen, was all the relief I needed. However, my little nut would not cooperate. He/she looked like an astronaut in my womb. Kept turning and rotating to the point that we couldn't get a very good view. We paid for a private ultrasound at 120 euros, but seeing that lil' heart functioning makes it all worth it!

~HOPE YOU ARE ALL DOING WELL~

Awesome news Waiting4damon

@hockeywife glad all is well

Banivani that is great news ... sound like your baby is shy

I am glad everything is Ok HockeyWife! I felt great last night so I did a huge cleaning of my house. Most energy I've had for a long time! It feels weird to feel seriously almost normal again but the baby is all good, hr is ways in the high 160s to low 170s. I love my doppler, best thing ever lol. Once I have my US on Monday I'll announce on FB... can't wait!

Had our scan this morning, measuring exactly 12 weeks so my edd by lmp was right! 53.2mm and the NT measurement was 1.7 so that's within the normal range :)
Saw the little heart beating away and baby bouncing up and down! So nice to finally see that he/she is actually in there, eventhough we'd already heard it!

Not sure how to add a picture from my phone so i'll have to do that when we get back home tonight, as we're on our way to getting the keys for our new house (which is a 2hr trainjourney away from where we live now!)

That's great news eltjuh :)
Can't wait to c pics . :) I always just click switch to desktop version which is right at the bottom of the page and add them off my phone that wait . Aww a great day4 u then x

Glad all went well eltjuh!...look forward to seeing the scan pic! xx

Had our scan this morning, measuring exactly 12 weeks so my edd by lmp was right! 53.2mm and the NT measurement was 1.7 so that's within the normal range :)
Saw the little heart beating away and baby bouncing up and down! So nice to finally see that he/she is actually in there, eventhough we'd already heard it!

Not sure how to add a picture from my phone so i'll have to do that when we get back home tonight, as we're on our way to getting the keys for our new house (which is a 2hr trainjourney away from where we live now!)

Yay! So glad it went well! Congrats on the new house as well!

@wavescrash- Loved the article! I think we should all read it. Im quite jealous of the rest of the world :winkwink:

HockeyWife86 & Waiting for Damon____ SO good to know that you both are okay!

wannabubba#4 : Having the same disappearing symptoms up until my last scan. I was so worried too.

Eltjuh: Isn't amazing to see the baby! I keep looking at my CD with the ultrasound...It's a reminder of who's living in my stomach rent-free ;) Seriously, it's wonderful to be a woman!

DecemberWait: I have a bunch of energy too! Yesterday, I woke up and did a million chores in the house. My house was spotless. Today, it's a mess again and so I decided to just relax and watch the dust collect.

RECENT CRAVING
: FISH plain white fish with salt, pepper, rosemary, garlic & olive oil. It seems to be what I've been wanting almost everyday.

FEELING THE BABY MOVE ANYONE?
So, usually in the morning before getting up, I swear I feel butterflies in my stomach when I turn on each side. It really feels as though I can feel the baby. Maybe it's too early or maybe not :)

Booked my anatomy scan for October 3! I can't wait!

Is anyone else doing a gender reveal party? We are doing one with our families. We plan to have the ultrasound tech write the gender on a slip of paper and seal it in an envelope. Then we will have cupcakes made with either blue or pink frosting on the inside.

Hi all :) I am 10 weeks exactly today, due March 21, 2014!
First scan scheduled for tomorrow and I am sooooo excited. I've had no MS at all! My stomach has changed what feels like a lot over the past week. So excited to see my little peanut tomorrow. I feel blessed with how easy this has been so far, I've read so many of your horror stories! My OH is in the army, and he won't be back for a little while so I'm glad this hasn't been all that bad!

Hi had my scan today all went brilliantly. I went to work straight after so after all the emotion I am completely wiped out so will download pic when I have a bit more energy lol. Its a gorgeous pic too as little bean was sucking their thumb :) im 12 plus 5 so a due date if the 2 march. Next scan booked in for 16 October x

Congrats on the scans today ladies - I want mine now!!! Feels like everyone has had one now bar lil old me haha - Only 4days to go!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->