MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Gorgeous pics hun, :) aww I think ur having a little girl. ! I think a boy for me , x

I thought I felt baby move once or twice before, but I think it might've been gas. Hopefully I'll be able to feel him/her soon and know for sure! I felt my son at 16 weeks, so if I do feel this one early, it won't be much longer before I can feel it! :)

Here are the pictures from yesterday, and the picture we posted on FB to announce! (Lucas is saying cheese in the picture, which makes his face look like that :haha:)

Love the way you announced it on facebook...how sweet :cloud9: xx

Love all of the scan pics!! Can't wait for mine! xx

Oooo donna let me post my scan pic and see if you think girl or boy x

So what do you think girl or boy x

Attachments

• 2013-08-24 11.55.37.jpg
    2013-08-24 11.55.37.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 11
I forgot I was part of this group :s

I had my 12 week scan yesterday and I was pushed back a week which I had expected. So my EDD is now the 14/03 and not the 07/03. It's such a bummer having to re-do a week!

I forgot I was part of this group :s

I had my 12 week scan yesterday and I was pushed back a week which I had expected. So my EDD is now the 14/03 and not the 07/03. It's such a bummer having to re-do a week!

Definitely annoying to lose a week! But it's good that you have an accurate due date so they're not trying to push you into an induction at the end, thinking you are overdue.

Eltjuh I love your announcement..... That is too cute! What a great picture of baby and the one of both your children....I work today but atleast I get to take in my picture :happydance: we're going home next weekend to tell my parents and I told my OH its up to him to schedule when were going to tell his parents, but its got to be soon because Im Facebook ready to tell the world how happy I am..... :winkwink:

awwww so many awesome scan photos! I've started cleaning out the room that will be the nursery today (it is currently our office). Going to donate our guest bed on Wednesday and move the office downstairs and move the guest room furniture upstairs. We have a three bedroom house so we will probably put a sleeper sofa in the study in order to still accommodate guests. I won't be really starting the nursery until after black Friday since I am planning to buy most if not all baby stuff then, so for now just moving furniture but still exciting :)

ooh that is exciting!! I have loved planning and decorating everyone of my nurseries - don't have the luxury this time lol as I have ran out of rooms.

What are you planning to do to it? What colour /theme etc?

xxx

Omg i dont even want to think about cleaning out the new babies nursery lol..currently its a guest bedroom ( which i will have to get rid of the bed too)... But its also where weve been throwing and storing everything ( our house lacks storage space) but his parents have tons f attic space they told us we could use so woohoo for that... For a boy we really love the ship/navy theme... For a girl, no idea lol.

I wish I had room for a nursery!...im having to move houses!! There is barely room for the three of us never mind 4 of us!! Moving houses...exciting but stressful!! xx

I'm so not caught up with that last couple hundred pages, but just jumping right in here :haha:
I don't have nursery themes, mostly due to me either being lazy, tired, or it costs too much LOL!! I mean obviously the baby will have a room that'll be furnished but painting or anything like that nope, don't have time or energy or funds for it at the moment.

Anyone else 8 weeks or 9 weeks?

Thanks ladies its only a bit a fun. My husband thinks girl too but only a gut feeling. Only time will tell x x

Beautiful images!! I have a gut feeling that my peanut is a girl, but who knows. I confess to have already purchased one pink undershirt and one blue suit with a printed robot on it.
I just couldn't help it :)

Ahw, it's fun buying baby bits! Unfortunately if we have another boy we don't really need anything.... So probably won't get to buy much.
Hubby and I have made a bet that whoever is right about the sex gets to pick the first thing we buy - when we found out our son was gonna be a boy we went straight to the shop and bought something for a boy. So whoever is right this time is gonna be allowed to pick whatever we buy!
Hubby says girl, I say boy. (though looking at the scan, if the nub-theory is right, I'd say girl.... oh well, nub-theory isn't very accurate I don't think!)

Time for me to go to bed! Been an exhausting couple of days!!
And there's more of those to come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->