MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Morning girls. Hope ur all ok

I've convinced my lil one is a boy from the scan pic even tho I did think a girl as I've been so ill and wasn't with my son
I've got to admit I really really want a girl, but I will obv be happy with a boy but this is my last baby & one of each would be amazing .
I'm knackered all the time lately and my little boy is even sleeping better and I'm still tired x

Morning all, hope everyones feeling good.

Question to ladies who are using dopplers... have you found even though your further along baby is getting harder to find? :shrug:

I check in most mornings and between 9-10 weeks baby was always easy to find within a minute or two and very loud and clear.. last week has been very annoying - sometimes search for 30 minutes and don't find baby at all and then when I do eventually find it the heartbeat is very faint and quiet... It confuses me cos I thought as baby got bigger it should be easier to find but it seems that's not the case :(

Loula my baby has moved up slightly since 8-9 weeks when I first found him or her (maybe an inch total) and I find that if I am too low on my belly I can find a very faint hb but if I move the doppler up it gets really loud. Hope this helps :)

Speaking of dopplers my LO had a nice and loud 169bpm heart rate when I checked this morning (sometimes jumping to low 170s but generally hovering around 169). Can't believe I'm 12 weeks today and my NT scan is tomorrow. Time is flying now! I'm still down 1.6lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight but this was the first week I was able to eat without feeling sick so I think maybe by 13wks I'll see some weight gain. I am so excited to see my LO tomorrow :)

4wks vs 12wks and oddly I've lost 1.6lbs since the 4wk pic?!?! Sure doesn't look it haha!

Attachments

• 2013-07-11 20.02.25243290555.png
    2013-07-11 20.02.25243290555.png
    185.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 2013-08-25 06.53.292086897765.jpg
    2013-08-25 06.53.292086897765.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 7
December did you just lose weight cuz of ms? I had to step on the scale at the midwifes on tuesday and I literally gasped! I have managed to gain 10pounds since I got marred in November... SUCKS!! ohh well, I lost heaps of weight once so I can do it again... after I have the baby :thumbup:

This week was super scary for me... not so much for my husband since he doesn't worry about anything! he gets "concerned" but thats it.

After our midwife appointment on tuesday I started getting really dark brown discharge with a bit of blood in it. Symptoms had lessened a lot and I just didn't feel pregnant at all! I called a nurse who told me to take it easy and call my midwife, she set up an appointment with a doctor the next day. So for two days I was trying my best not to worry (which is difficult for me since thats one of my talents... I am really good at worrying! I can worry about ANYTHING! like a pro).

Anyways, I kept thinking about this dream I had ages ago where I went to the doctors and they told me I was pregnant and that I HAD to gain weight since I was WAY too skinny! so I ate and ate and ate and gained all this weight. When I went back to the doctors for a checkup the doctor did some tests and then told me "mmm I am sorry, it seems I made a mistake, you are not pregnant, you are just fat" :cry: So I was a bit worried I was going to go to the doctors only to hear that it was all in my head and that I am not pregnant, just fat.

THANKFULLY that was not the case. The bleeding had stopped by the time I saw the doctor, she said everything looked fine, we got to see our little cookie monster and he/she had a strong heartbeat AND is about 6 days older than we expected :happydance: all in all, good stuff!!

My husband is so mature! I had one of those ultra sounds where she (the dr) put the thing up my vagina. Totally normal! But after our appointment my husband asked if I felt like I had just had my first lesbian experience... WHAT!?!?!:dohh: Anyone else married to a 15 year old?

Hi Ladies,
I have my 12 week scan first thing tomorrow. I am a little nervous but not too bad. Been spying on little one with the doppler and I can always hear my little train. :happydance: Hopefully all goes well and we get a nice picture.

Unfortunately on Tuesday I am going to my Grandpa's funeral. We were really close and he passed away last week. He was very sick. I saw him a little while before and said goodbye.:cry: Right before he got really sick I told him my secret (I am waiting until after the scan to tell the rest of my family). He couldn't talk but he sure did smile! I keep thinking my little one has the best guardian angel ever.

Glad to see the scans and more and more 12 weekers every day! Praying for all of us.

Hi Ladies,
I have my 12 week scan first thing tomorrow. I am a little nervous but not too bad. Been spying on little one with the doppler and I can always hear my little train. :happydance: Hopefully all goes well and we get a nice picture.

Unfortunately on Tuesday I am going to my Grandpa's funeral. We were really close and he passed away last week. He was very sick. I saw him a little while before and said goodbye.:cry: Right before he got really sick I told him my secret (I am waiting until after the scan to tell the rest of my family). He couldn't talk but he sure did smile! I keep thinking my little one has the best guardian angel ever.

Glad to see the scans and more and more 12 weekers every day! Praying for all of us.

I should stop reading sad posts as I'm not bawling like and kid and my son is saying 'don't cry mummy' which makes me cry more since its rare he shows compassion!

Just wondering if you'll be incorporating his name if you lo is a boy?

I was debating this as my grandad passed early this year, and didn't go to the funeral as DS is only 6 and due to his autism I'm not sure how much he actually understands and it would of been a change in his day so might have played up! His name was Tyrell but everyone called him Pete. I have a strong feeling its a girl though.

December did you just lose weight cuz of ms? I had to step on the scale at the midwifes on tuesday and I literally gasped! I have managed to gain 10pounds since I got marred in November... SUCKS!! ohh well, I lost heaps of weight once so I can do it again... after I have the baby :thumbup:

This week was super scary for me... not so much for my husband since he doesn't worry about anything! he gets "concerned" but thats it.

After our midwife appointment on tuesday I started getting really dark brown discharge with a bit of blood in it. Symptoms had lessened a lot and I just didn't feel pregnant at all! I called a nurse who told me to take it easy and call my midwife, she set up an appointment with a doctor the next day. So for two days I was trying my best not to worry (which is difficult for me since thats one of my talents... I am really good at worrying! I can worry about ANYTHING! like a pro).

Anyways, I kept thinking about this dream I had ages ago where I went to the doctors and they told me I was pregnant and that I HAD to gain weight since I was WAY too skinny! so I ate and ate and ate and gained all this weight. When I went back to the doctors for a checkup the doctor did some tests and then told me "mmm I am sorry, it seems I made a mistake, you are not pregnant, you are just fat" :cry: So I was a bit worried I was going to go to the doctors only to hear that it was all in my head and that I am not pregnant, just fat.

THANKFULLY that was not the case. The bleeding had stopped by the time I saw the doctor, she said everything looked fine, we got to see our little cookie monster and he/she had a strong heartbeat AND is about 6 days older than we expected :happydance: all in all, good stuff!!

My husband is so mature! I had one of those ultra sounds where she (the dr) put the thing up my vagina. Totally normal! But after our appointment my husband asked if I felt like I had just had my first lesbian experience... WHAT!?!?!:dohh: Anyone else married to a 15 year old?

Lmao im sorry im just laughing out loud!!:haha: And yes im married to a15 year old too lol... Ur dream, omg, sad, but hilarious!

Yeah I had bad MS 5-11.5 weeks but I think it's finally gone now. Excited to be able to eat meals again :)

Good luck to all the ladies who have scans this week! Can wait to see pictures of your bubs!

I love all the scan pics. Next time I go to the OB, I definitely want my husband to come so he can hear the heartbeat---its like OCD makes me question everything I saw and heard at my last appointment because I was all alone...any excuse to worry I guess. ;)

Ladies...im having lower back pain today...anyone else experienced this/. little worried x

I have real bad tailbone and lower back pain, but i think that has to deal w my tailbone when my dd cracked it coming out :(.

Oh im being really slack in keeping up with this group atm, I do keep popping in and reading whats everyone is up to and how your all getting along.

I shall be putting my forms in at the docs and making an appointment, I am 9 weeks tomorrow, and hoping they will squeeze me in for my 12 weeks scan before we go away for a week on the 23rd Sept, when I will be 13 weeks.

Hi Ladies,

I should stop reading sad posts as I'm not bawling like and kid and my son is saying 'don't cry mummy' which makes me cry more since its rare he shows compassion!

Just wondering if you'll be incorporating his name if you lo is a boy?

I was debating this as my grandad passed early this year, and didn't go to the funeral as DS is only 6 and due to his autism I'm not sure how much he actually understands and it would of been a change in his day so might have played up! His name was Tyrell but everyone called him Pete. I have a strong feeling its a girl though.

We sure will, whether we have a boy this time or whenever. His name was Ernest William and we like William as a first name.
Thank you so much for your compassion and question!
I don't want to add to your tears but we are due on his birthday. I find this very reassuring!

I'm due on the 7th of march but hoping if it's a girl she will be born on the 12th as that was my sister's bday. She died in a car accident 12 years ago (when i was 12). We were going to use her name as a middle name anyway, but it would be even better if baby is a girl and would be born on her birthday! I was due AF on the anniversary of my sister's accident this year, but got my bfp instead! So it all kind of 'works' if that makes sense....

Morning girls :) hope ur all ok. I cudnt sleep last night was tired bt just kept tossing and turning. I'm having a relaxing day this week.
I'm thinking of having a gender scan at 16 weeks I'm not sure yet tho. I didn't with my son but just feels so long til I find out lol. I can have one 2 weeks thursday which is when I will be 16 weeks there only £45 which isn't bad.
So I'm going to speak2 my oh about it :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->