MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Eltjuh so sorry about the loss of your sister and wouldn't that just be wonderful if your little one is girl and is born on her birthday and you get to use her name.

TTLive -so sorry to hear about your grandfather - hope tomorrow goes as well as can do -and hope you are okay

donnarobinson - I am having terrible trouble sleeping too- keep wakening up every hour or so, then it takes me an age to fall back over; just to waken up again shortly after zzzzz - I am too hot, then too cold, then uncomfortable then need to pee, then just can't get to sleep even though I don't feel hot not cold nor uncomfortable or anything other than SO tired, but still cannot sleep zzzzz Hope this passes soon lol, has been the past 3 nights so far

morning ladies

aww I love seeing all the scan pics ... so cute

Good luck to all the ladies that have appointments today ..

@Decemberwait: nice belly pics your bump is so cute

Ahhhh I could not sleep at ALL last night...so nervous/excited and generally just wanting to have 1pm get here ASAP. 5hrs and 15mins to go! Might try to get a few more hours sleep since I was tossing and turning all night. Checked on baby a few mins ago and he or she decided to be a little pip and swim over to the left side which is VERY unusual for him/her...heart rate good though in the 160s. Just hope this scan goes ok, I am more nervous now than I thought I would be.

I finally look sorta pregnant rather than just awkwardly fat lol.

Attachments

• 2013-08-26 08.31.58243290555.jpg
    2013-08-26 08.31.58243290555.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 4
Scan was good! Measuring 13w1d. Heartrate was 156. Saw lots of fist pumps and flips.

Attachments

• Bumper at 12 Weeks.jpg
    Bumper at 12 Weeks.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1
12 weeks!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I think I have an official bump going now. It's tiny but....bumpish.
My tailbone and lower back have been hurting. I have a rear tilted uterus so I literally feel like baby is stretching it backwards. My back is super messed up anyways but I'm having a massage on Tuesday and got my midwife to recommend a prenatal chiropractor she's sent lots of women to (chiropractors scare me) but if Im in pain at 12 weeks I'm not seeing how I can make it without help and I have good health benefits.

I've been thinking about naming this baby after my Nana who passed away from Alzheimer's. She was the coolest little spitfire you ever met and if anyone remembers my story from the medium I think it was her. My Nana's name was Betty :) what do you guys think? I'm nervous bc Id like to do a hyphenated last night for baby and OH and I both have last names ending in 'B'. Just worried it would be too much.

Could call her Elizabeth - long version of Betty, then you would not have the double B thing going on xx

Love all the pictures! 2 weeks 2 days until my scan!

If I have a girl ill be giving her my moms and nans name as her middle name as they've both passed away. Margaret which is old and I don't like its my middle name too.
My sons name is craig after his dad but its also my dads name and he's passed away2 so wud be nice to have moms and nans name in there :) x

My nan was alive to see my son, she died the day after his 1st birthday but my moms been passed away 4 years now. So she never got to meet my baby. :( I no there both watching over me tho x

If we have a little girl, we will have Lily /Lilian /Lilia in her name -probably as her middle name; as hubby's gran was Lilian and we wold like to carry on the tradition of having grandparents names as our children's middle name. My DD has Rose after my paternal grandmother, DS1 Andrew after my paternal grandfather, DS2 Matthew after my maternal grandfather and DS4 James after hubby's paternal grandfather. If it is a boy (which I am sure he is lol) then we may use hubby's name as middle name as all other names I would consider have been used by our siblings.

It is nice to use a name that means something IMO, but you need to like it too lol -I dislike my FiL name of Ian and my maternal grandmother name Jean so they are out definitely. And my mum keeps hinting at using her maiden name as our boys name, and I do like hat idea but again do not like the name -sorry mum

xx

I don't like margaret but I've had to live with it lool.
I don't hate it tho & wud feel like my nan and mom was part of my daughter :) I think I'm having a boy tho x

Can u add my next scan in please :)
Its ocotber 11th :) ill be 20+1 x

U excited 4 ur scan 2moz hun :) x
If we have a little girl, we will have Lily /Lilian /Lilia in her name -probably as her middle name; as hubby's gran was Lilian and we wold like to carry on the tradition of having grandparents names as our children's middle name. My DD has Rose after my paternal grandmother, DS1 Andrew after my paternal grandfather, DS2 Matthew after my maternal grandfather and DS4 James after hubby's paternal grandfather. If it is a boy (which I am sure he is lol) then we may use hubby's name as middle name as all other names I would consider have been used by our siblings.

It is nice to use a name that means something IMO, but you need to like it too lol -I dislike my FiL name of Ian and my maternal grandmother name Jean so they are out definitely. And my mum keeps hinting at using her maiden name as our boys name, and I do like hat idea but again do not like the name -sorry mum

xx

U excited 4 ur scan 2moz hun :) x

xx

So so excited; and a bit terrified that there will be no baby there or that there will be a problem -same old same old worries us preggos have -Am looking forward to being able to come clean about the pregnancy and show off my bump to the world xx

My mum is Margaret, and I have Margaret in my name too, but my sis used it as her daughters middle name already, I did consider calling my daughter Megan (mum got called Meg at work lol) but didn't . She would have been Megan Fox lol if I had xx

Scan was good! Measuring 13w1d. Heartrate was 156. Saw lots of fist pumps and flips.

So glad your scan went well! Are they moving your due date based in the scan?

My doc said he would only move my due date if I was measuring two weeks off. All of my siblings and me were born a couple of weeks early. We were all 7 lbs or more (even my twin brothers). So maybe this is normal in my family?

It can be normal for your family! My mum has 6kids and we were ALL late, so were my cousins (all 5of them from my mum's sisters) and my son was late aswell. Mysister's daughter was late but only 1 day... wonder if my other sister's son is going to be late too, probably will! So i'm expecting mine to be late again aswell!

I'm on :cloud9: right now....
I just got back my Harmony Test results. Negative for Downs and Trisomy (and a few other genetic disorders I can't remember off the top of my head) and I'm having a GIRL!!!! Yay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->