MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

alaskanwhitec...so happy for you hun!! Congratulations!! :cloud9: xx

Aww megan fox lol. I was the same 4 my scan was so scarewd there wud be nothing there :) can't wait to c pics . Aww lots of margarets lol x
U excited 4 ur scan 2moz hun :) x
If we have a little girl, we will have Lily /Lilian /Lilia in her name -probably as her middle name; as hubby's gran was Lilian and we wold like to carry on the tradition of having grandparents names as our children's middle name. My DD has Rose after my paternal grandmother, DS1 Andrew after my paternal grandfather, DS2 Matthew after my maternal grandfather and DS4 James after hubby's paternal grandfather. If it is a boy (which I am sure he is lol) then we may use hubby's name as middle name as all other names I would consider have been used by our siblings.

It is nice to use a name that means something IMO, but you need to like it too lol -I dislike my FiL name of Ian and my maternal grandmother name Jean so they are out definitely. And my mum keeps hinting at using her maiden name as our boys name, and I do like hat idea but again do not like the name -sorry mum

xx

So so excited; and a bit terrified that there will be no baby there or that there will be a problem -same old same old worries us preggos have -Am looking forward to being able to come clean about the pregnancy and show off my bump to the world xx

My mum is Margaret, and I have Margaret in my name too, but my sis used it as her daughters middle name already, I did consider calling my daughter Megan (mum got called Meg at work lol) but didn't . She would have been Megan Fox lol if I had xx

Ahw alaskanwhitec congrats! Any chance you have a good scan picture with a nub? Just wondering if the nub theory was right for you!

Can't wait to find out what we're having, but not got my 20 wk scan scheduled until 15th of october, though that's going to change as we're moving to a different area. Either way it's not going to be before then!

Scan went great!!! Baby was so insanely active the dr said he or she was one of the more active babies she's seen. NT was 1.2, HR 165, placenta posterior, measuring a day ahead at 12w2d and blood flow all looked perfect. So cute!!!

Attachments

• 2013-08-26 14.28.43243290555.png
    2013-08-26 14.28.43243290555.png
    179.3 KB · Views: 6
This is the only scan pic I have had as of yet done 2 weeks ago. I thought maybe boy at the time because of the big head, lol! But it's a pink bump...Never thought I'd know my baby's gender at 12 weeks...that's one nice thing about being 35 I suppose, lol

https://i.imgur.com/zWq6oth.jpg

Scan went great!!! Baby was so insanely active the dr said he or she was one of the more active babies she's seen. NT was 1.2, HR 165, placenta posterior, measuring a day ahead at 12w2d and blood flow all looked perfect. So cute!!!

Awwwww, so cute!

Couple things I can say. Placenta is on left, morning sickness was horrible, and the needle trick and Chinese Gender predictor was correct for girl... ;)

awe congrats ALaskan!!! The harmony test is that a blood test? Or did you have an amnio that they told you girl? So exciting!!

im so excited for you! :) great news!

awe congrats ALaskan!!! The harmony test is that a blood test? Or did you have an amnio that they told you girl? So exciting!!

Its a simple blood test that's done at around 10 weeks. There are a few similar tests out there, the MaterniT21 and Verifi as well. It's a genetic disorder screening test for woman 35+ or have a history of genetic disorders and it detects the prescense of either X or Y chromosome so it's a nice side effect that it tells you the sex to 99% certainty ;)

I have felt girl vibes for weeks but Idk I'll just have to wait and see :)

Congrats Alaskan :)

Hi ladies i have not been posting on here as i have been so sick all day every day with ms. Any way I am so stressing out sorry if this is tmi but had some peach coloured discharge after a bm with teeny bit of blood. I am going in for a scan today to check all is okay.... I have already gone through a mc last december and am so not wanting that to happen, I am just over 11 weeks and was starting to get excited.

FX for u avas mom! Hope everything is ok! it may have been the strain from the BM.

Avas_mum I had spotting after sex once and spotting for two days after, after having BMs :blush: healthy baby!

Hey all. Wanted everyone's option; when I had my ultrasound last Thursday the OB found a heartbeat of 147-160 bpm; and I did see the baby appear to change positions a couple of times; but that may be because the OB was changing the position of the US device? The baby was not kicking and moving its arms and legs or moving about as I would expect....

I may be overreacting; since I know fetus' have active periods and resting periods and we may have just caught the babe in a quiet moment. I'm trying to reassure myself that if something was wrong the OB would have said something?

Did anyone else have a baby that moved very little on Ultrasound? I'm kind of freaking out.

Haha I just told my hubby about that Harmony test and he turned round, looked at me with a smile and said: can't we get that done?? :dohh: I was like: NO! There's no point spending money on it just to know the gender (that's why he wants it!) might aswell wait until 20 weeks! I'm sure time will fly by, especially with all the cleaning and decorating the new house requires!! (it was absolutely disgusting when we went to go and see it the other day, dirt all over the walls, the whole house stank of dog and the floor in the toilet and where the washing machine goes was mouldy :sick:)

Waiting4damon, I didn't think my baby was moving around much with my scan, I said to hubby: it didn't seem to move as much as Lucas did with the first scan, but he said it did. Obviously it was easier for him to see the screen (as it wasn't turned to me all the time). So maybe it was moving more than you think! I'm sure they would've said something if they weren't happy about it. I'm pretty sure mine was asleep at the start of the scan, cause she asked me to roll on my side and then roll back, even after jiggling my belly, and then it finally started moving!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->