MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

My insurance covered the Harmony Test 100% but out of pocket it's $800 I believe..

Damon my dd was moving around like crazy at my 12 weeks that i actually had to go back the next day bc she wasnt cooperating ( i did drink a coffee before i went though)... The following day she didnt move at all! She slept the entire time, they gor their measurements and we were on our way! Musta been sleepy! :)

My doctor said that some babies are wild and crazy and awake and others are sleeping. Doesn't mean a thing as long as everything else looks good!

Thank you for the encouraging words Eltjuh, DecemberWait, and Nikki--what you all said does comfort me. I am WAY TOO worried this pregnancy!

My first pregnancy ignorance was bliss--I was not a nurse then and didn't realize or even begin to worry about anything that could go wrong. This time I'm a huge worrier; going to have to nip it in the bud and have faith in body and nature. :)

Nt scan tomorrow at 1pm! Excited excited! Picking hubs up from work then going :)

Hope you lovely ladies are all well!

I wish I could post and reply here more than I do but I don't have internet at the moment.

<3

NT scan booked for 5th September :) Excited!!
Finally heard hb on doppler the other day caught it briefly before it "swam" away. Last night couldn't find it at all. Hopefully just means i wasn't in the right spot...

Hi ladies, I had my 12 week scan yesterday 100. I was 12w5d however measured 13w1d. Heart rate was 163 and the rating I received for the downs and tri test was 1: 6980 which puts me in low risk.

So amazing to see the little bub! We got a DVD and watched again when we got home. I was thinking a boy but the OB/Sonographer thought 60% girl... I am not sure how to post a pic on here to get feedback.

We haven't told anyone yet, but my sister is down on Thurs so will be telling her then and the parent's on Sunday- which will be fathers day here is Australia. So excited tell my sister!

Waiting4damon, just remember that after 12 weeks the chance of mc is only 1% that is not a lot!! That means 99% of all pregnancies go well!!! :hugs:
I know it's hard not to worry! I'm much more worried about things like trisomy and what if my baby has a birth defect, like something wrong with his/her heart for instance! But I guess all you can do is be happy and thankful that everything is going well so far! :shrug: And don't forget to enjoy! Once you start feeling baby you'll probably feel much better.
I've been feeling a little down the past couple of days cause I don't really feel pregnant. Sure, I'm tired! But that's about it!!

Morning girls hope ur ok. :) eltjuh I'm always tired to ! I'm not feeling very pregnant now my sickness isn't as bad either . I'm knackred tho. Kills me to get out of bed in a morning .
I should have the midwife in 2 weeks when I'm 16 weeks, but because the put me forward I won't see her til I'm 17 weeks now. But on the plus side its 3 weeks til I see midwife and then will be 3 weeks after that till my next scan. Doesn't seem as long when u think of it like that.
I wanted a sexing scan but my oh said no and that we can just wait til my 20 week scan lol x
Good luck with ur scans today girls x

Hi Ladies, thanks for the comments... had the scan and phew all is well!

Saw out lil bean with a nice strong heart beat at 163 and measuring att 11+3 which is right on target. So relieved words can not explain right now. Little legs and arms were squiggling around, was so cute. I couldnt see much as the cheeky monkey was lying on its side and would not move.

Hope every one is well and its good to hear most of the ms has subsided :happydance:

Glad all went well Avasmum

Eltjuh -wont be long til you have your new place gleaming and just how you want it -when do you have to move?

Scan today for me - wish me luck xx

What time is ur scan hun :) so exciting ! Can't wait to c a pic. X

Eltjuh -wont be long til you have your new place gleaming and just how you want it -when do you have to move?

:haha: We should've moved last friday, we were supposed to be out by 4pm, but it's complicated... We've been dealing with this since October (well, we've been on the council list since May2012) waiting for the army to finally go to court and get us out (cause we need to be evicted to be able to get a council place, cause of priority and ofcourse couldn't leave voluntarily as it would mean we made ourselves homeless so the council wouldn't help you then!) So they finally took us to court at the start of August, said we should leave by the 23rd of August and then the council rang us that they had a place for us. So now we're just waiting to get another quote from a removal company so we can get help with financing the whole removals process (as we can't afford it) and then we can move! So it'll probably happen sometime next week. Good thing aswell, as hubby has an mri booked on sunday in a hospital in London, so if we still live here it'll be much easier to get to!

I bet u can't wait to be all settled in can u eltjuh its stressful moving bt will be worth it in the long run! X

Bet you are excited about the move, even though the actual removal business is mundane and a pain (not to mention expensive) Hope you get sorted soon xxx

Scan is at 11am Donna -actually feeling sick now at the thought (at least my constipation seems to have cleared lol - cant keep off the loo)

update when I get back xx

Silly how the councils work. Its fortunate that you'll get a place before the new baby is born as many I know have over crowding issues and that doesn't get you a priority around our area. I guess its the shortage of houses. I won't be able to move until 6 months if I want a 2 bedroom house despite having my son since he spends the majority of his time at my parents since his school is closer to them! I'm planning on moving closer to them and having both live with me but they don't see it like that. On the plus side I'm on the highest band due to medical grounds, so its just waiting until Christmas. Then OH has to do a lot of decorating before baby is born!

I'm mainly excited to get it over and done with now! :haha:
But yes, it's exciting living in a new house and new (much nicer!!) area!

Good luck with your scan, I'm sure everything will be alright! You'd think you'd be used to it by now, seeing as you've had 4 kids before! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->