MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Blah my MS is back today. I've heard it can come and go but was still hoping it was gone. Good luck with your scans today ladies!

My MS is back today too ladies. I've had a bad headache that has not gone away since yesterday. It's a throbbing pain everytime I stand on my feet or move around. To top it off, I have ms-- it's back to the couch again.

I noticed that last night my headache was throbbing and my heart seemed to be beating really fast too - has this happened to any of you?

Not checked in for soooo long but have been reading and following you all. Had my scan this morning was a nightmare getting to the medical centre and was so stressed out by the time we got there but finally got to see our little baba, at first was jumping about then chilled out and last there with hand on head! So relieved that everything looked fine. Measuring 12+2 so new due date is 9th march and next scan is 8th of october so not long to wait. Will try to get on laptop with pics soon. hope the other scans today went well nicki and donna (sorry if spelled wrong)

Well had my scan and everything looked perfect -little bubba bouncing around and sucking his /her thumb. Measured ahead of dates, so new EDD of 28th Feb but not relying on that being accurate as the same happened last pregnancy and then that baby was induced at 40+14. This time I am not allowing induction until at least 14 days over MY dates lol.

Anyway cannot get pic on yet, scanner on printer not working but will get it later, I am so happy and relieved and can now just appreciate the lack of symptoms and stop fretting haha.

NT was 1.6 which I believe is okay, a few days to wait on blood results though xxx

Congrts donna. Excali wa they did with me and put me 4ward I'm due 1 day b4 u :) they put me bk a day with my son and I stil was inducded at 40+10 lol x

Congrts donna. Excali wa they did with me and put me 4ward I'm due 1 day b4 u :) they put me bk a day with my son and I stil was inducded at 40+10 lol x

Lol Funny thing is; even though I know how inaccurate it was last time, I am stille xcited to be able to be 13w+4d and in Second tri haha, and also Feb sounds so much sooner than March lmao -EVEN though I know it means nought and he will probably still be 2weeks late

:haha::haha::haha:

xx

Glad the scans went well! Im still waiting to go lol, 1pm, so in about 3 hrs! Taking forever!

Yeh I was well impressed to be put forward lol. I'm 14 weeks in 2 days :) x x

Lol Funny thing is; even though I know how inaccurate it was last time, I am stille xcited to be able to be 13w+4d and in Second tri haha, and also Feb sounds so much sooner than March lmao -EVEN though I know it means nought and he will probably still be 2weeks late

:haha::haha::haha:

xx

Well had my scan and everything looked perfect -little bubba bouncing around and sucking his /her thumb. Measured ahead of dates, so new EDD of 28th Feb but not relying on that being accurate as the same happened last pregnancy and then that baby was induced at 40+14. This time I am not allowing induction until at least 14 days over MY dates lol.

Good for you! They tried to move me to February 25 at my scan and my response was HELLS to the NO. I was charting so I know my due date.

Good for you! They tried to move me to February 25 at my scan and my response was HELLS to the NO. I was charting so I know my due date.

To be honest, I didn't fight with her today as she was just being adamant that her way was right lol - and I can use some of it to my advantage lol -early off for maternity and earlier 20week scan lol and quite like being able to go into work and say nearly 14weeks tomorrow ; but will not be signing the agreement on EDD part of my notes, and will not be allowing induction early.

Anyway here is my lil bubs <3

Attachments

• 100E3120.jpg
    100E3120.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 8
Aww lovely picture :). !
I'm guessing a little boy from the skull but also is rounded so cud be a girl :) x

[URL=https://s1072.photobucket.com/user/nikkilewis14/media/12w2d_zps3f0f7eeb.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/12w2d_zps3f0f7eeb.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

167 heartbeat, NT fold was 1.27!! (great news)... everything looked great! Baby was hiccupping up a storm and I swear it looks just like my DD so I am saying another girl!

We get our anatomy scan in 4 weeks! :) YAY!

awwww I love seeing all our March Monkeys! So cute. Can't wait till we all start finding out genders :)

[URL=https://s1072.photobucket.com/user/nikkilewis14/media/12w2d_zps3f0f7eeb.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w367/nikkilewis14/12w2d_zps3f0f7eeb.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

167 heartbeat, NT fold was 1.27!! (great news)... everything looked great! Baby was hiccupping up a storm and I swear it looks just like my DD so I am saying another girl!

We get our anatomy scan in 4 weeks! :) YAY!

Congrats! What was baby measuring? Looks like a girl to me too :)

I didnt get the exact millimeters of baby but i was measuring exactly at 12+2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->