MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Gorgeous scans ladies!

We have my next Obstetrician's appt tomorrow :happydance: Reading the paperwork she gave us, that'll mean only 12 more after this LOL! Every 4 weeks during the first 6 months of pregnancy, then every 2 weeks during the 7th and 8th month of pregnancy, and finally every week during the 9th month of pregnancy. Oh and 1 after delivery at 6 weeks postpartum...

Tomorrows is mostly a talk about billing after she has a feel and listen for baby, So hoping we can sway her for another U/S. My extreme tiredness seems to be going away along with boob tenderness (although they are getting huge!) and it makes me a little nervous, mind you my ms is there bang on time every night so I take the zofran and have a nice 2 -2 1/2 hours relief from nausea and then it's back with avengence :dohh: I didn't get to sleep the past 2 nights until just after midnight.

I've only thrown up a few times since our bfp though, but it's the dry heaving and gagging that gets me when the nausea subsides. No amount of zofran or other anti-sickness remedies seem to calm it, Hubby says baby is sneaking up and playing with my epiglottis and it sure feels that way sometimes. At least with bump starting to show it gives me some reassurance. The scars I have from having my gallbladder out laparoscopically on new years day were almost healed to the point that they were just the usual white lines you get, now they're going back to being purple and pink around the edges and the top one is tender at times. Bio-oil seems to be helping with them though, they've already started to go back to a tinge of purple instead of red/pink, Hubby was a sweetheart last week when we went to get one thing from target, we came home with bio-oil, maternity jeans (they were half price in the clearance section!), some new tank tops for me (on clearance too), and some nail polish... somehow we ended up spending $40 all on me and maternity things :thumbup:

Disneylovers: I miss Target and Walmart--everything is so expensive here in Italy. I'm trying not to buy maternity clothes. My relatives sort of stocked me up with a few things on my last visit.

waiting4damon: You are almost there yippie!!!!

It's funny cuz my ticker says 12wks is second tri even though I know 13wks is. First tri really isn't that long when you think about the fact that most women don't know they are pregnant until 4 weeks...but it sure feels like forever haha!

It's funny cuz my ticker says 12wks is second tri even though I know 13wks is. First tri really isn't that long when you think about the fact that most women don't know they are pregnant until 4 weeks...but it sure feels like forever haha!

My baby book also says 12 weeks is 2nd tri. There are bits to read everyday and 12+1 is in the 2nd tri part of the book.... I'm going by 13 weeks though! (so 2 more days for me!)

Just can't believe we will all be leaving first tri behind and that there is already a May baby group!

Yay I worked out how to post a pic! What do you guys think- boy or girl? :)

Morning all - I swear I'm gonna have to stop coming on here til after I have my scan cos all these pictures are making me sooo jealous!

I know what you mean I can't believe there is a May babies thread already, I really can't believe how fast these first 12 weeks are going for me - it really, really dragged with my first!

Ruby I think girl but I'm far from an expert ;)

I think girl ruby ! :)
I was thinking the same can't believe thjere is a may group. Imn so tired ! I really can't sleep at night :( x 14 weeks 2moz x

I am excited that I have another scan on Monday, I will post it up after then. Can't wait I think I also get a dvd which will be cool. MS pretty much gone now I just have the sea sick feeling and get a bit sick from smelling things cook. I am loving seeing everyone's scans to think the next lot of scans for us will be gender scans.

Just been decorating my DD's room and next is the nursery....cant wait

Well had my scan and everything looked perfect -little bubba bouncing around and sucking his /her thumb. Measured ahead of dates, so new EDD of 28th Feb but not relying on that being accurate as the same happened last pregnancy and then that baby was induced at 40+14. This time I am not allowing induction until at least 14 days over MY dates lol.

Anyway cannot get pic on yet, scanner on printer not working but will get it later, I am so happy and relieved and can now just appreciate the lack of symptoms and stop fretting haha.

NT was 1.6 which I believe is okay, a few days to wait on blood results though xxx

Congratulations hun! Really happy for you :hugs: xx

Here's my 13+5 bump pic from yday! :)

Attachments

• 13%20+5%20x%20x.jpg
    13%20+5%20x%20x.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 13+5%20x.jpg
    13+5%20x.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 12
Such a gorgeous bump Donna! At the moment my bump just looks like I ate to much ;-)

So, all the guesses including the OB say girl. I must be the only one thinking boy- starting to doubt myself now!

Ugh usually if I eat some crackers before getting up in the morning I feel ok but I threw them up promptly this am. I'm going to be stopping my progesterone at the end of this week and I'll be interested to see if that cuts down on the nausea. LO had a nice strong hb this am, I'll prob keep checking on him or her every other day until I can feel movement.

Ugh usually if I eat some crackers before getting up in the morning I feel ok but I threw them up promptly this am. I'm going to be stopping my progesterone at the end of this week and I'll be interested to see if that cuts down on the nausea. LO had a nice strong hb this am, I'll prob keep checking on him or her every other day until I can feel movement.

I felt better immediately when I stopped. I hope that happens for you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->