MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

hi ladies

sorry Ive been so quiet

i love all the scan pics cant believe we almost into 2nd tri already :thumbup: time has flown by

Im glad to see most of you are starting to feel better :flower:

@donna that is a cute bump you're sporting

I had 3 people tell me today my face has changed and they all said they think I'm having a girl.. Is there any correlation? :)

Well.. Not really no, just a wives tale but with my daughter i just gained weight everywhere, my face, legs, arms, stomach... I felt gross lol.

NIkki- beautiful scan!! baby is adorable!

Disneylovers- Definitely let us know how your appt. goes today.

I have my 10wk appt. today in about an hr and a half. Im sooooo nervous! Haven't seen our alien since 6 wks. I really hope we at least get a quick scan to make sure everything is still going good. I haven't had any bleeding or anything weird....but still being a worry wort :wacko:

BaniVani--What is currently saving my maternity wardrobe is Ebay! Buying Isabella Oliver dresses and designer maternity jeans for a tiny fraction of retail! For example, I bid $49 USD for jeans that retail for $198 USD. Thats a thought...

So pretty mixed feelings about this appt. No one set expectations of what was to happen during this appt. I thought for sure it would be like my last 2, and be able to see our alien. But no....didn't even listen to the heartbeat....WTH!!! OB said as long as no bleeding or weird cramping, no need to check anything. So now I wait...8 wks. next scan is the gender scan. Ill be half thru before I get see an actual baby, before it was a blob with a HB :cry:

So we just went over questions, family history, genetic screening, and what our insurance covers. Kinda that it was odd they waited so long to go over this stuff considering ive been seen 3 times prior to today.

I know us here in the states get spoiled with u/s quite frequently. But the wait is going to kill me. Its already been 4 wks of waiting and now they tack on another 8 :wacko:

Disneylovers- Any update on your apt???

Hope everyone is doing good today!

Country they usually dont do scans unless they are dating it and anatomy unless ur high risk, have bleeding, or any other complications...my 10 week apptmnt they didnt listen to baby, just felt for my uterus, thats normal. U will not get a scan everytime u go unfortunately... Here in the us sometimes we have 12 week scans to chek for downs but usually dont have another until 20 weeks for anatomy. Im diff only bc im type 1 diabetic, if i didnt have that or any other complications id prob only have my dating scan (around 6-8 weeks), 12 week nt scan, 20 week anatomy, and one closer to the due date.

Our appt went well, all my tests from last appt were normal :thumbup: Ob was going to the other room to get the doppler to listen to baby when I asked if we could see baby, she said yes and that it'd save her from going to get the doppler!

Baby Steib is measuring 11w 4 days so only 2 days off what we thought by Ov date. And his/her hb was 161 and strong, waving arms and legs a little but mostly chilled out in there. We have our NT scan next wed so we're definitely getting spoiled with seeing baby. Hubby is convinced it's a girl still... and she finally corrected my last name... after the scan :dohh:

Attachments

• 11w4d -2.jpg
    11w4d -2.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 11w4d -3.jpg
    11w4d -3.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 4
  • 11w4d -1.jpg
    11w4d -1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 3
Hi. Not been in here for a while but had a scan last Thurs 12+4 and thought I'd share with you all! Any gender guesses welcome! Down's risk back at 1 in 3313 (NT and blood test), not bad for a 37 year old so very happy and relieved!

Attachments

• Scan.jpg
    Scan.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 10
Meh, everyone seems to be sporting a small bump already and mine is still the same as it was before!! No bump... This might sound weird but I was looking in the mirror earlier and I've got a slight belly but when I kinda pushed the fat away it was as flat as anything! Nothing there at all! Can't even really feel it when I lay on my belly!! :cry: I was hoping something would show a little!
Then again, I didn't show with my son until I was 20 weeks, apparently cause I'm tall and therefore baby has more space to go up rather than out! (I'm 5'11)

I want my bump!!! :hissy: I've not been feeling pregnant at all the past couple of days (since my scan really), apart from being tired and still not being able to eat croissants! (that my lovely husband bought me, cause he knows how much I love them!) - they're too dry for me at the moment, as soon as I start chewing it it makes me gag :wacko:
And I've not been able to listen to baby either cause I packed my doppler away in a box! :(

So I had my last appointment with my RE and am moving on to an OB on Sept 13. Sad I'm leaving these great people but ready for the next step!
Baby Tucker was crazy active, the first thing we saw was him kicking off my uterine wall and flying backwards across my uterus lol. We did see a nub that could indicate male, but it also had a line through it which could indicate an enlarged female part. The nurse said it could seriously go either way at this time!
We had the Harmony Test done today bc we're at a fertility clinic but I'm going to pass on knowing the gender until the proper scan bc I have a friend who is dying to throw us a gender reveal party lol.

12 weeks today... but I think I'm waiting until 13 weeks to move over to the second tri board.

Attachments

• 12weeks-1.jpg
    12weeks-1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 5
Nice bump waves!! Still nothing here!

I finally got sone zofran for the nausea! Very happy about that! But now i have a massive headache, so it looks like a can of coke and some tylenol tonight >:/

12 weeks today... but I think I'm waiting until 13 weeks to move over to the second tri board.

Cute bump! I still haven't moved. I'm waiting until 14 weeks.

Nice bump waves!! Still nothing here!

Thanks ladies.

I think you officially switch to the 2nd trimester halfway through the 12th week so week 13 it is for me. Although, I don't have anything in common with the 1st tri posts anymore lol.

Sorry I've been MIA!!! Was so incredibly sick... although the past 3 days I've been able to get out of bed and take 2-3 bites of food! Haha. Had lost 7 lbs officially...

Had another gyno appt today. It was interesting! I'm 11wks 1 day (according to me) and 10wks 5 days (according to dr). I went for the check up. Doc wasn't going to do an internal check but decided to since I wasn't 12 weeks yet. He kept telling me (as he has been) I'm too early to see anything good or hear anything. So he was doing his internal, and said to me "Well your uterus feels great!" :dohh: I was like oh I'm glad it feels good for you because it's hurting me! :nope: I guess maybe from the stretching and not having any... :sex: I've gotten tight and small. It was quite painful for him to be all up in there! Anyway... he was so happy with the way it felt he was like "Well let's try to hear on the doppler, BUT don't get upset if we hear nothing. It very well could be too early." So I didn't expect much...:shrug: So he breaks out the doppler and checks my right side for about 5 minutes... nothing but my heartbeat... then checks my left side... another 5 minutes... and BOOM there's my little bugger chugging along at 160 :) loud and clear!! :thumbup: Was pretty exciting to hear :) made me smile

So I'm going to get my early preggers 3D ultrasound on September 7th. There's a place by me that does it basically for fun purposes. They also have a gender package... 14-17 weeks they do a check with a prediction then at 20 they do it again. It's not bad. The bigger packages are only $150ish. I'll pay it :laugh2: Can't wait... also I've got a teeny tiny bump going only because I was pretty skinny to start and then lost almost 10 lbs... the bloat is all gone and now its baby bump lol. I'll try to get pics up soon.

Hope everyone else is doing great and we're all moving up to the second tri, cant wait! :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->