MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

let us know how everything goes mommy!

Donna I actually emailed my boss that I was pregnant both times! lol... im an adjunct professor so we rarely run into each other when I do teach, she doesnt mind, she hates the phone !!

Hi Ladies,

Hope everyone is well.

Had another scan today at 13w4d and our baby is doing wonderfully. We are so delighted and grateful.

The baby was opening and closing his/her hand and at one stage was resting their hand underneath their chin! It was so adorable! My heart was exploding with love just watching them on the screen. Our baby's heart rate is "perfect" the doctor said at 150 BPM and the baby is measuring ahead of due date already, as it was at the last scan. Bless them!

After our difficult journey to conceive our much wanted baby, I feel incredibly blessed to be here. Who needs the lotto and all those millions when I feel like I've already won it! :)

Here's a new pic... Side facial profile xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 7
Good got some zofran from the doc so my nausea and vomiting is a bit better, other than that all is good!

Good got some zofran from the doc so my nausea and vomiting is a bit better, other than that all is good!

Argh! So glad to hear that. I've been so sick for the past nearly 8 weeks and nothing has helped. I still feel dreadful and I'm losing weight. My doctor gave me Zofran today but I've yet to fill my prescription. So glad to know its helping you... Hopefully it'll help me too! xx :)

I'm gonna say girl.... I think! I'm not too great at nub-theory. I don't think the difference between boy and girl nub is big enough to tell easily.

Cute scans :)

I feel silly for worrying as its prob nothing, but me and OH DTD earlier and I started bleeding (first time its happened whilst having sex and being preggo) its kinda eased off, but still there when I wipe, 5.5 hours later. Do you think there would be a need to ring the EPU tomorrow if the bleeding is still there when I wipe?

mummy2o it looks like a girl to me :)

I wouldn't worry about spotting from sex. I have it everytime unless my husband pulls out and doesn't 'let go' near my cervix. Semen really really irritates it! Common during pregnancy apparently but still scary.

My symptoms keep becoming less and less.

Should I worry... Call the doctor?

I know I might sound crazy...but I swear I feel this baby already. Little taps like Morse code. And it's not gas...I know it's early but I feel it...anyone else?

I know I might sound crazy...but I swear I feel this baby already. Little taps like Morse code. And it's not gas...I know it's early but I feel it...anyone else?

Totally possible. I polled the moms in my local mommy FB group as to when they felt their 2nd and 3rd move and they all said around 13-14 weeks.

My symptoms seem to come and go now too, I'd lost the extreme tiredness until today (which I think is mostly from sudden temp rise here over the past two days). My nausea seems to be getting less and less but when it does strike, it's later and later at night and when it is during the day it's just random gagging/dry heaving caused by smells or accidentally punching myself in the throat in my sleep :dohh: I really don't advise doing that lol! But we did see the placenta getting bigger on our scan and baby's umbilical cord is getting a lot thicker so hopefully it means my symptoms are peaking early :thumbup:

I'm down to taking just the one zofran at night. Unless I'm up early to go out somewhere the next day then my breakfast doesn't sit well so early, on those days I take 2... Well when I don't run out, I went to get a refill on it today and they only had enough for half my refill so DH is picking it up for me on the way home from work tomorrow hopefully (thank goodness I still have the meltable ones I got from the ER!).

DH was going to have training for work on our 16week ob/scan date next month but it just got cancelled :happydance: He knows if I'd gone on my own there's no way I could not want to see baby and wait till 20 weeks to find out if baby is a boy or a girl. Hopefully with the NT scan on wednesday I will be able to keep a semi full bladder, our Ob's office make you give a sample right before you go in so not as easy this early to get a clearer scan with an empty bladder because baby hides back down low.

My symptoms keep becoming less and less.

Should I worry... Call the doctor?

My ms went at 9 weeks, tiredness at 10, boobs are still sore to touch. But the placenta starts taking over from 8 weeks, so symptoms will lessen as it takes over.

I felt this one, not kicks yet, just flutters from the beginning of 11 weeks. I know its not gas as it feels completely different. I also felt him/her moving whilst I was having my scan.

Cheers everyone. I would love a little girl, since I already have a boy, but I wouldn't mind a boy either.

thosevibes -my symptoms totally disappeared about 9w5d - was convinced something had happened, midwife said that it happens sometimes and not to worry , then last week saw my gorgeous healthy little bubba bouncing away at my ultrasound -all perfect. As the placenta takes over hormone control, seemingly symptoms can reduce or even disappear. xxx

mommy02 - looks girl to me lol but then I am not an expert either - not even sure if the theory is that accurate lol, as I have seen nubs that look definitely girl, and then turn out boy at 20week scan :)

Alaskanwhite - I am pretty sure I have felt baby, not consistently but more prominent, over the past few nights xxx

hi ladies

Im 12 weeks today so happy.

My MS seems to have gone - touchwood - but now the constipation, heartburn, headaches and extreme fatigue has kicked in. But I realise Im more tired if I had an early night before.

My symptoms went away at 9w6d too but came back at 10w3d and lasted until 11w4d.

I dont know if I felt baby but i have been having flutters too since 11w but not daily and especially when Im laying on my back and trying to relax.

Hope you all have a blessed weekend :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->