MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

Anyone else feel like their hormones are just raging inside?!

I swear im heading tiwards a total fit! I just want to scream and everything hubby is doing today is on my last nerve!

Doesnt help were having a cookout for the 4th today either! Ugh..... And........relax!

yeah but mine are not making me angry -just making me cry; all the time :nope::nope:

Blooming hormones :'( boohoo

xx

I had my Creighton Model Family Planning appointment this morning for the pregnancy meeting - and I am so happy right now! We chart 100% on mucus cycles to achieve and avoid pregnancy, and well since I was clearly using it to achieve - we scored my mucus cycle during conception and it was high ... which is an indicator of a strong, healthy pregnancy! If you mucus cycle is deficient, it is linked to early miscarriage and ectopic pregnancies. Of course, there are tons of other things to look at than just the mucus cycle, but it is an indicator and my score was high so that just made my day!

I am so excited about being pregnant - I am going to enjoy every second of this.

Well, other than the bloating. I could really do without it .... I am going swimming at my mother in laws today for the 4th and I wonder how I will fit all this bloated belly in my bathing suit. Thank goodness it has the ruching on the sides so it hide my flub a bit :) haha

Oh man. Ladies, I have also start craving like the most unhealthy thing I think I could ever crave - BEEF JERKY! I never eat that stuff! I HAD to have some this morning. HAD to. Ugh. Salty chunks of tough meat. Yuck. I hope this was a one-time thing!!

I remember with my first I wasn't in maternity clothes until I was like 4 1/2 months...and once I switched I remember thinking...WHY THE HELL DID I WAIT SO LONG....oh sweet relief...hahahaha..This time as soon as things get even the tiniest bit tight I'm moving over!

I can already tell I'm more hormonal than usual....I've already gotten upset with DH twice because of "his tone when he talked to me"....hahaha...and I can already tell he's already switched into...." dont argue she's pregnant mode"....with my first he DIDN'T get it and we got into so many arguments because I'm SUCH a rational person and I was suddenly...well....NOT..hahaha...so then one day we had a calm discussion and I said...if your ever arguing with me and you think..why is she being so ridiculous...I'm pregnant...just let me win..so then next fight he's like....I'm not going to argue with you...youir pregnant...well that set me off even MORE.....so he learned just not to say anything!!! LMAO....

We had this one "incident" we refer to as the "pita incident"...I was like 6 months pregnant and he picked up pita wraps for dinner....As i went to eat mine it sorta unravelled and everything fell out....I threw down the pita and ran upstairs to the bedroom crying! haaahahah...he re wrapped it for me and came upstairs and consoled me and then made me come back downstairs and try again....how he did this with hysterically laughing at me...I have no idea....but it was definitely my lowest emotional moment! LMAO....

Anyone else feel like their hormones are just raging inside?!

I swear im heading tiwards a total fit! I just want to scream and everything hubby is doing today is on my last nerve!

Doesnt help were having a cookout for the 4th today either! Ugh..... And........relax!

yeah but mine are not making me angry -just making me cry; all the time :nope::nope:

Blooming hormones :'( boohoo

xx

I'm happy to say I have not starting crying over everything yet, but I do tear up when watching commercials and things - but no full fledged crying yet. My DH would absolutely make fun of me until he wet himself laughing if I started crying at everything lol He laughed so hard last night as I struggled to try and get my boobs comfortable last night and kept saying 'ouch!' then move, 'ouch!' then move over and over and over again. I wanted to punch him. -_-

I remember with my first I wasn't in maternity clothes until I was like 4 1/2 months...and once I switched I remember thinking...WHY THE HELL DID I WAIT SO LONG....oh sweet relief...hahahaha..This time as soon as things get even the tiniest bit tight I'm moving over!

Ok - here's a good question for you ladies that already have kids .... where is a good place for those of us on our first to get maternity clothes that won't cost a million dollars? I've been looking online, but each outfit is like $150!! That's just insane!!

I've been crying at everything!

My boobs aren't tender at all - my nipples are ouchy though! They get like that before AF - just now it's lasting longer! Also getting this weird tingly feeling through my bra now and then. And I'm so tired - especially because I keep waking up really early and not being able to go back to sleep... Weird hormone things.

No symptoms here really :( Kind of annoying as it makes me worry a bit...

I never wore maternity clothes.... I had 1 maternity top just because I felt like I wanted one because I didn't need any and I wanted it because that's what you're 'supposed' to do when you're pregnant!! :haha:
I'm tall though (apparently) 5'11, which meant my son had more space to hide. I didn't show until I was 20 weeks and was still tiny then!!

These pics are from 15, 20 and 41 weeks when I was pregnant with my son (1st pregnancy). I'm fatter now though so have a bit of a belly anyway, so doubt I'll see anything anytime soon! :dohh:

Attachments

• 60771_1624346645826_524099_n.jpg
    60771_1624346645826_524099_n.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1
  • 61244_1624347085837_4962617_n.jpg
    61244_1624347085837_4962617_n.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 180578_1873465393639_7945637_n.jpg
    180578_1873465393639_7945637_n.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 2
Great pics! You're right you didn't even get so big lol

I bought myself a gorgeous maternity tunic dress a year ago when I was TTC as a 'positive thinking' exercize - it didn't get me pg then but I'm excited to wear it. It's beautiful. Royal blue, little sequins and embroidery... a bow above the belly...

So funny i've not had any symptoms today but yesterday felt awful! Anyone else been having one and off symptoms? weird that it can be there one day and gone the next :shrug:

I bought myself a gorgeous maternity tunic dress a year ago when I was TTC as a 'positive thinking' exercize - it didn't get me pg then but I'm excited to wear it. It's beautiful. Royal blue, little sequins and embroidery... a bow above the belly...

I bought a beautiful black maternity coat last year before I had my mc, I'm so excited that i'll be big in the winter and I get to wear it! :happydance:

Wow Eltjuh you were vry neat; I was mahoosive lol

pics aren't it order lol
1st on 34week
2nd 12 week
3rd 15week
4th 27 week
5th 42 week

lol xx

Attachments

• 34 week bump pics.jpg
    34 week bump pics.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 5
  • 12 weeks preggers -baby4.jpg
    12 weeks preggers -baby4.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 15 weeks preggers baby 4 (2).jpg
    15 weeks preggers baby 4 (2).jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 27 weeks preggers baby 4.jpg
    27 weeks preggers baby 4.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 100_0713.jpg
    100_0713.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 6
Wow! You were quite big!! But then, it was your 4th so it makes sense that you'd be bigger. How tall are you??

Ohhh I bet that's lovely!!!

Oh man...I'll have to dig out my maternity pics..I think it would depress me....I was in RIDICULOUS shape when I got pregnant with #1...but after having a kid I just don't have 5 days a week to dedicate to running like I used to....I'm probably the same size now I was at 12 weeks! hahahaa...I am also tall-ish....at 5'8 1/2 so....I do think babies have better places to hide in a long torso!

As for maternity clothes...I sorta mixed and matched...bought essential every day places at pricier stores like Thyme Maternity....but then would hit Wal Mart and Target for cheap "pieces"....Do you have an Old Navy??? They also have tons of cheap stuff!!! Oh and H & M also has a maternity section!

You know what else I've heard....try a second hand clothing store in a really fancy part of town.....hahahaha....or the closest one to the fancy town....people get rid of really high end maternity clothes and as we know...they're worn for SUCH a short time they're practically brand new!

eBay! I bought a huge lot of about 50 pieces on there when we started ttc and I sold about half of the pieces that I didn't love or that didn't fit perfectly so I ended up getting a solid base collection for nothing...in fact I earned money on it! And it's nice hardly worn stuff from motherhood maternity, old Navy, kohl's, the gap and so on. I am still going to need more pieces but I will probably be doing eBay again for everything except for intimate apparel.

DH and I had quite a romp this afternoon and man everything is so sensitive right now! Felt good and weird at the same time. Then I fell asleep like a dude afterwards and woke up feeling like I had rocks in my stomach from gas and burning in my throat like I had drank a vat of acid...yeah...my digestion is really struggling right now and my body definitely only wants to sleep in the afternoon! Loving it very minute of it :)

Great tips!! I will be going to Old Navy for sure :) and I will check out Target and Walmart but since I'm a 16/18 - Target usually has nothing in my size that doesn't look like something Madea would wear hahaha

This is the progesterone shot y'all..... Look at the size of this needle!!!! It's an 18 gauge - I cried when he stuck me with it so he couldn't give it to me, he found a smaller needle because I just can't handle this big needle!! It's HUGE!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 2
Can I join in bump pics lol :)
Top pic I was 40+10 induded tha day
Below I was 29
Below 37
Bottom 15 :) was huge x

Attachments

• 1%20Day%20b4%20he%20was%20born%20x.jpg
    1%20Day%20b4%20he%20was%20born%20x.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 4
  • 29%20Weeks%20x.jpg
    29%20Weeks%20x.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 37%20weeks%203%20days.jpg
    37%20weeks%203%20days.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 15%20Weeks%20Pregnant.jpg
    15%20Weeks%20Pregnant.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1
HOLY MOLY!! Now THAT is a baby bump!!! I love it! 40+10 is a long time - oh man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->