MARCH 2014 Monkeys! - Please join if you're due in March 2014

7 lbs for me! It's hard seeing it, even though it's only 7lbs I've always made myself stay under a specific weight. I finally went over that limit last week and it made me cringe, but I know it's completely worth it! Little Tucker needs all the nutrients he can get! And I def have a bump now, people at my husband's work will point and tell other people, "Look! She's pregnant!" As if it's a novelty lol.

And POSSIBLE movement for me, but it might have just been gas, even though it was a consistent popping feeling for about 5 minutes. Guess that's what they mean when previous mothers can tell the difference where as first time mothers have a little more difficulty distinguishing between the two at first.

I have only gained about 3-4, but hadn't lost it all from my last baby, so its probably to be expected. I usually don't gain much til 3rd tri anyways and then gain all my weight. usually around 25 lbs in those 3 mos :shock: I am definitely showing though, so it seems weird that weight wise I haven't put much on.

I also have only felt the baby a couple times. it worried me at first, since my last 2 I felt around 13-14 wks. but then I remembered with my last 2 I had low amniotic fluid and had to be monitored closely so hopefully not feeling this one so early is a good sign her fluid is good!

I lost 3 lbs during first tri (no morning sickness, just no appetite). And since then I've gained 1 or 2 back so I am a pound under my pre-pregnancy weight... For now... I am showing some though.

Still not feeling anything here but it's my first so I guess that is to be expected. I would really love to though!

Morning girls. Hope ur all ok. My son finally went bk 2 sleep at 4.30am and slept til 8am which is a lie in4 him lol. 2 days and I'm 19 weeks! Can't believe it. I felt baby moving around last night when I was in bed x

I'm pretty sure I've gained but I haven't made it to-I'm avoiding it-the scale in a few weeks. I lost 7 kilos the first three months but as of 17 weeks, I am able to eat just about anything again. Red meat is still not appealing to me. I have to really force myself. It's so strange but also veggies, I have to make an omelette or quiche with mixed greens in order to eat the greens. It's like I'm 7-year's old again! No meat or veggies please! ****Had my first "I'm going into labor" dream! LOL I went into labor while crossing a street!

7 lbs for me! It's hard seeing it, even though it's only 7lbs I've always made myself stay under a specific weight. I finally went over that limit last week and it made me cringe, but I know it's completely worth it! Little Tucker needs all the nutrients he can get! And I def have a bump now, people at my husband's work will point and tell other people, "Look! She's pregnant!" As if it's a novelty lol.

And POSSIBLE movement for me, but it might have just been gas, even though it was a consistent popping feeling for about 5 minutes. Guess that's what they mean when previous mothers can tell the difference where as first time mothers have a little more difficulty distinguishing between the two at first.

It's not always easier for 2nd time mums to know the difference. I remember with my son I was pretty sure straight away. But this time I was like: hmmmm, not so sure, it might be gas! It kinda felt weird to me as I would've thought I was 'supposed' to know, cause it's my second and I know what to look for. But then again, before I had my son I never really paid any attention to what my belly did, so I never really noticed any gas and when he started kicking I knew because it was something I hadn't noticed before. Whereas, for some strange reason, after he was born (even when he was a couple of months old already) I had these feelings in my belly as if I was pregnant and baby was kicking me - but I wasn't pregnant!! (actually freaked me out once, as I thought I might be! :haha:)
I'm sure now though when baby kicks me, but I've been feeling it since about 14 weeks, so it's got a bit stronger. Though still isn't very consistent. Some days I'll feel him/her move more than others.

You'll feel your baby soon enough!!

I'm the same I thought I'd no this time bt I seemed to find it harder this time to decide it was baby.
And snap . I always use to say to my boyf! My belly is moving something is kicking me and I wasn't pregnant after my son lol. Now I no when baby is kicking and its more prods. :)
I normally have at least one or two a day but I can't wait to have proper kicks and frequent x

I gained 14lb in the first 14weeks -now week 18 and haven't checked lol - but definitely more as I now have a proper bump and must have gained weight haha

I feel movement every other day just now, it is frustrating that I feel peanut one day and it feels strong and I get so excited then the next day there is nothing. Waiting impatiently for frequent strong kicks xxx

I'm like that because I feel movement one day I xpect it the next . I had such a strong kick the other day and bein waiting 4 another x

Jealous of everyone with movement! I know I'll feel it soon, just wish it'd be now lol. I know she's active because both at 12 and 16 weeks she was going nuts on the ultrasound. My last sonographer guessed I'd feel something by 18 weeks... we'll see.

So lovely to hear about the movements, still waiting for definite moves here but occasionally I think there's some little bubbles.
No idea on the weight gain part, trying not to stress so much this time about it, got really hung up on each lb with dd3 more stress than it was worth.
Donna, shocking to think you're nearly half way!
Bets are on in our family for what sex the scan may tell us next week. General thinking is team pink, DH is thinking that too.
Dd3 had a little better night, woke and whinged but I didn't get out of bed to her and she settled quite quickly, so maybe it's me making her worse. Interesting thought.

Anyone watch the Midwife programme on bbc2 last night?

I've recorded it but not watched it yet!

Hi Ladies!
I'm still here and kicking. Just had a lovely weekend away at my best friend's cottage and then been super busy with getting caught up on everything.

I felt my first kick on Saturday! Twice! As a FTM I kept scrutinizing every little flick and tickle and while they could have been baby, this was an undeniable kick/punch. It was suprising how much I felt it and all I could think was "Woah Momma, what's that going to feel like months from now?".

I had just had a sushi lunch with my best friend (no raw fish!) and was walking to the car in the parking lot. Then again about 30 minutes later in Target. So exciting! Haven't felt it again since but I've definitely 'popped'. My belly seems HUGE to me now.

Yay for feeling baby Jessesgirl!! It always makes me smile, or giggle to myself :blush:

I rang the midwife this morning and left a message, just got a call back. She said she wasn't sure whether they had booked a 20 week scan for me yet. But she was gonna find out or ask someone to ring me back about that. And when I told her I hadn't had a 16 week appointment yet she was a little confused, until I told her I'd moved and therefore had missed out. So she said she was gonna speak to someone about my appointment (as that would be at 19+5) and they will ring me about it tomorrow!
Hopefully something will get sorted and hopefully we'll be finding out about the 20 wk scan soon!!! Hubby's parents were over at ours yesterday and MIL said that FIL was very excited about finding out the sex of the baby! :haha: so sweet!!

So lovely to hear about the movements, still waiting for definite moves here but occasionally I think there's some little bubbles.
No idea on the weight gain part, trying not to stress so much this time about it, got really hung up on each lb with dd3 more stress than it was worth.
Donna, shocking to think you're nearly half way!
Bets are on in our family for what sex the scan may tell us next week. General thinking is team pink, DH is thinking that too.
Dd3 had a little better night, woke and whinged but I didn't get out of bed to her and she settled quite quickly, so maybe it's me making her worse. Interesting thought.

Anyone watch the Midwife programme on bbc2 last night?

I LOVE that programme -taped it too as I was working last night and watched it this afternoon whilst LO at nursery (when really I should have been sleeping lol :) )

Glad to hear your midwife is sorting things for you Ella

And yay for all the baby movement, it is THE best feeling in the world :cloud9: Just waiting on bigger kicks so hubby can fel too now xx

I am knackered, I just spent the better part of two hours clearing out the dresser that will be our baby's. who knew sorting and bagging clothes for donation could be so exhausting once you're pregnant. I could so do with a nap but my brother arrives from the UK tomorrow and I still have a ton to clean... I'm supposed to be tidying my desk at the moment (it's a mess of prenatal info and papers etc from my ob and dr's) LOL obviously that's not happening cause I'm reading here and FB!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->